Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 15. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
@Ideaupdater how is testing going? Any news for the community?

Again weeks with no info from you.

This project starts to be a joke right now.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Why not ? because after swap, new flow of money might flow into the wallet of MNTC devs. They might use part of that money to ask for listing the new coin after the swap.
Who will pay for exchange listing fees? the admin?  Grin

I highly doubt that, He is probably gonna launch another community coin sale to fund exchange listing after the 10:1 swap event.
Nevertheless, I doubt about the success of the swap as well as of the swapped coins and new project after the swap finished.
If the new one will remain the one that managed by only one-developer or limited-developers, the probability to get better results than MTNC is low, in my opinion.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Any latest news about the 10:1 Swap event?

I hope the dev can come clean and start working with cryptopia to fix node & chain issues or else i lose my remaining MTNC coin and can't apply to the swap due to cryptopia no withdrawal mode.

Forget about cryptopia all of you, They will never do the swap.
Admin need to get listed in coinexchange or any other exchanger to get this done.

Who will pay for exchange listing fees? the admin?  Grin

I highly doubt that, He is probably gonna launch another community coin sale to fund exchange listing after the 10:1 swap event.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2

I hope the dev can come clean and start working with cryptopia to fix node & chain issues or else i lose my remaining MTNC coin and can't apply to the swap due to cryptopia no withdrawal mode.

Forget about cryptopia all of you, They will never do the swap.
Admin need to get listed in coinexchange or any other exchanger to get this done.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Can someone post some working peers (running version 4.0 or 4.1 as there still seem to be a number of old wallets out there) from what they *believe* to be the valid chain, please?  I can't sync and am currently 12 weeks behind (gave up trying to sync back then).

I have three peers:
```
188.165.251.199:10086
159.69.36.241:10086
80.211.59.224:10086
```

Edit: It looks like these may all have different heights anyway, * sigh *.

Edit 2: After leaving the wallet running for 15 hours, all I have is a debug.log full of mentions of "ORPHAN BLOCK" and still 12 weeks behind. :-(

legendary
snip

You are a legendary member so I assume that you know that the best way to catch up with a thread you are interested in is to read a few of latest post, sometimes this is enough to know the latest status of the project.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
is the website down i cant acsess to the homepage.
i want read about the projekt and want look, anynoen now more?
an the price by masternode online is not korekt, they say 1 mn cost 3k butt in real they cost 60 dollar.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
MTNC new chain will be released next month , as i said ,im still here and test version works fine.

exchange ratio is 1:10  (if you hold 50000 mtnc-old ,then you will get 500000 mtnc-reborn)
Masternode holder : 500000 mtnc-reborn (we still call MTNC)
MASTERNODE / POS  :  7:3

Detail info will coming next

Sooo, any more details going to be posted soon? A lot of people are waiting for some further clarification.
Exactly, asked many times for detailed specification of all coins and wallets but as you know I never received an answer.

I think we should get all these answers before we start to support this project one more time after the new chain will launch.

Dev @Ideaupdater has to provide all the details for old and new coins. If not then this is pure attempt to hide something using the broken chain and split as an excuse.

This is simple nobody knows how much coins are indeed in circulation or where sold by the dev on the exchanges. This has to be counted and verified first.

Yes, The new announcement about 10:1 swap is so sudden without further explanation the reason of such decision. One this is certain, Without transparency no one will support this Hardfrok Swap.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
I don't mind about new chain, but for others who still have interests in MTNC and coming new chain, they definitely have to get those details.
I think we should get all answers before we start to support this project one more time after the new chain will launch.
It's hard to get investors join, if the team can not present those details transparently.
Total premined, total burned, and total supply, three of the most basic coin specifications.
Dev @Ideaupdater has to provide all the details for old and new coins. If not then this is pure attempt to hide something using the broken chain and split as an excuse.

This is simple nobody knows how much coins are indeed in circulation or where sold by the dev on the exchanges. This has to be counted and verified first.
legendary
Out of 100,000,000 Supply how many was dev funds and Can anyone remember how many coins left in the dev wallets? since the blockexplorer is not working anymore.
From the OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-2056867
the MTNC specification shows:
Total Coins: 100,000,000 MTNC
35,000,000 MTNC burned (Burn address :  MXCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXY9SEys)
The OP does not present the total premined coins, so I don't know how many coins premined, but the coin has PoW phase.
But, I guess total premined coins might bigger than 35.000.000 MTNC (those coins burned)

Exactly, asked many times for detailed specification of all coins and wallets but as you know I never received an answer.

I think we should get all these answers before we start to support this project one more time after the new chain will launch.

Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Out of 100,000,000 Supply how many was dev funds and Can anyone remember how many coins left in the dev wallets? since the blockexplorer is not working anymore.
From the OP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-2056867
the MTNC specification shows:
Total Coins: 100,000,000 MTNC
35,000,000 MTNC burned (Burn address :  MXCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXY9SEys)
The OP does not present the total premined coins, so I don't know how many coins premined, but the coin has PoW phase.
But, I guess total premined coins might bigger than 35.000.000 MTNC (those coins burned)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 597
MTNC new chain will be released next month , as i said ,im still here and test version works fine.

exchange ratio is 1:10  (if you hold 50000 mtnc-old ,then you will get 500000 mtnc-reborn)
MASTERNODE / POS  :  7:3

Community is the only asset of this project so start to show a little respect and try to explain and not only announce things.

Why such a big exchange ratio? Why you don't try to rescue the old chain?

Can we expect another update this month?

Community is the most important asset of any decentralized project. What would BTC be worth without a community? But it seems that sometimes the teams don't value the community as high as they should and prioritize their own personal interest.

exchange ratio is 1:10  (if you hold 50000 mtnc-old ,then you will get 500000 mtnc-reborn)

Community is the only asset of this project so start to show a little respect and try to explain and not only announce things.

So simple. at this ratio the new coin will have a maximum supply of 9 figures i guess.
may be 1,000,000,000.00 or 5,000,000,000.00
legendary

Before you create a new chain, you will need these two things :

- Working web site.
- Working explorer.

For god sake's hire someone for the community to answer our questions.

lol, Who in their right mind will work for a non-existent dev that only show up once in a while and who in their right mind will accept MTNC as a payment or salary for community support Cheesy
Before you create a new chain, you will need these two things :

- Working web site.
- Working explorer.

For god sake's hire someone for the community to answer our questions.
For me, I will stake until further notice. I am sure that i am on the right chain from the frequent of rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: