Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 135. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Hi My Friend's, Please What The Time For Airdrop 3?!!  Huh

Thanks Wink
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
How's been the staking for Mastenodecoin? I've had a couple stakes weeks ago, with really few coins, and now that I have more, no stakes for 2 weeks... Is it normal?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Is it possible to stake with the wallet protected by the password? Is there a possibility to open the wallet only for staking and keeping it secure?
yes

Great! I've just transferred a few thousands of masternodecoins which I've bought from exchange and after a few hours I've already got 6 newly mined coins. A promising beginning.
Yes, running a masternode is worth it. My masternode server is running some days now and I can't hardly wait to look into my wallet every morning to check how much I have earned while sleeping. =)
Hmm congratz drokzid. I envy you. Smiley I wish I have enough resources to get my masternode too. I look forward to it.

Well, unfortunatelly I have not a masternode yet, just some thousands of coins.
However, now I have encrypted the wallet and even if I open it for staking only, it doesn't actually stake any more. Which could be the cause?
Maybe you have to wait for more days to get staked coins
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
http://mtnc.snodo.de:3001/ - Lately there are many inaccuracies. The node is already 71. shows 70.
my balance incorrectly displays constantly

It's about 3 hours behind real time, this may be the issue with incorrect values.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
http://mtnc.snodo.de:3001/ - Lately there are many inaccuracies. The node is already 71. shows 70.
my balance incorrectly displays constantly
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
how to receive the airdrop ?
we wait airdrops 3 friend it will be announced in first page by dev
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is it possible to stake with the wallet protected by the password? Is there a possibility to open the wallet only for staking and keeping it secure?
yes

Great! I've just transferred a few thousands of masternodecoins which I've bought from exchange and after a few hours I've already got 6 newly mined coins. A promising beginning.
Yes, running a masternode is worth it. My masternode server is running some days now and I can't hardly wait to look into my wallet every morning to check how much I have earned while sleeping. =)

However, now I have encrypted the wallet and even if I open it for staking only, it doesn't actually stake any more. Which could be the cause?

You have to unlock it for staking.

MasternodeCoin $MTNC list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/
who added?

Required: 3500 MTNC / Balance: 0 MTNC . Support adding of this Coin by Donation to address in MasternodeCoin : ******

Should we donate them? I don't know this site...
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
who added?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
how to receive the airdrop ?

The second round airdrop is closed. There will be a third one but it is yet to be announced when. To get the airdrops you need to be a great supporter of Masternodecoin and be active on Bitcointalk and in this thread also. The dev like's extremely active participants that make at least 21 posts per week and is looking for true fans of Masternodecoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Got accepted last time but it says rejected now according to the spreadsheet, i knew i missed some daily updates about this.
I hope i manage to get myself off that red mark again

Good luck guys Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
yes

Activity: 316
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I guess I am late for the first airdrop rounds. I will keep an eye for the next one.
Yea just keep a eye on the thread updates are coming  Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I guess I am late for the first airdrop rounds. I will keep an eye for the next one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
2nd airdrop bounty sending will end next week,and i will away at the end of this month to meet our team members for next developing schedule.
can you inform me what issues will be discussed?

I am a little curious about what they will be doing also but I guess we will have to wait and see.
we can not informed before we got result. but as i said ,mtnc is not only masternode + darksend function ,we should add more useful function in our client.

this week we will update client first as follow.
V1.1.1.1 VERSION under the testing , it will be released this week.
update item:
1: update UI
2: add checkpoint
3: add nodes
4: add guide in client

Good thing for the update. More useful and uncommon features will also be good.
Thanks for the updated rank 4th week payment. Though 2nd and 3rd week payment were not updated, its still ok. I will accept it like that. Looking forward to 3rd airdrop
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
I will join 3rd airdrop when will start. I still have all coins from 2nd airdrop. Hope to get more coins on 3rd airdrop than the second, and hope price to go to the moon.
Smiley i will join 3rd airdrop when will start

i haven't any coins up to now

i participate in airdrops 2 but i'm not in list  Huh
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit

i hope that the price of masternodecoin will be more higher in the few next days

good luck for this project
Maybe you have not posted enough during the week? You have to post 20 posts per week.

You also have to write at least one post per week in the masternodecoin thread. Otherwise you will not be rewarded.
Think you friend  Smiley
I get coins today
best success to all friends here

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
2nd airdrop bounty sending will end next week,and i will away at the end of this month to meet our team members for next developing schedule.
can you inform me what issues will be discussed?

I am a little curious about what they will be doing also but I guess we will have to wait and see.
we can not informed before we got result. but as i said ,mtnc is not only masternode + darksend function ,we should add more useful function in our client.

this week we will update client first as follow.
V1.1.1.1 VERSION under the testing , it will be released this week.
update item:
1: update UI
2: add checkpoint
3: add nodes
4: add guide in client

Good news that client will be updated. I will wait to be launched to try it and share my experience with new wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will join 3rd airdrop when will start. I still have all coins from 2nd airdrop. Hope to get more coins on 3rd airdrop than the second, and hope price to go to the moon.
Smiley i will join 3rd airdrop when will start

i haven't any coins up to now

i participate in airdrops 2 but i'm not in list  Huh
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit

i hope that the price of masternodecoin will be more higher in the few next days

good luck for this project
Maybe you have not posted enough during the week? You have to post 20 posts per week.

You also have to write at least one post per week in the masternodecoin thread. Otherwise you will not be rewarded.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
yes

Jump to: