Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 137. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
2nd airdrop bounty sending will end next week,and i will away at the end of this month to meet our team members for next developing schedule.
can you inform me what issues will be discussed?

I am a little curious about what they will be doing also but I guess we will have to wait and see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
checked my wallet and get 120 MTNC. I am so happy about this. By the way dev, will the translation bounty re-open for the 3rd airdrop? I think I can provide Chinese translation for the project. We need promote this great project more.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
2nd airdrop bounty sending will end next week,and i will away at the end of this month to meet our team members for next developing schedule.
can you inform me what issues will be discussed?
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
i missed the 1st and 2nd airdrop, waiting patiently for the 3rd

same here!    Undecided
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
When the 3rd Airdrop will start?
 Huh
it should be next month , we send airdrop every two days and it will finish next week.

and we will release update version next week before i'm away.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
When the 3rd Airdrop will start?
 Huh
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
i missed the 1st and 2nd airdrop, waiting patiently for the 3rd
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
on October 10 I was promoted to the rank Sr.Memeber. will be displayed as that?

You should pm the dev. I did the same. Still waiting for reply though
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
on October 10 I was promoted to the rank Sr.Memeber. will be displayed as that?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
you can add a coin to https://thecryptochat.net and http://cryptoguru.tk/ to make a little distribution these resources could attract new investors and many new people will learn about the coin

I do not think that this will give any sense. Moreover, still can not add to masternodes.pro (it seems that this resource is already abandoned) - and the developer honestly paid the right amount for the listing.

This is serious. What can be exactly wrong with masternodes.pro ? They have attracted public attention. It won't be a profitable idea for them to just abandon the project like this. They can still even make more money of they keep on running and being consistent
new update from twitter ,they fix the database issue and will run the website again.

Ok. This is good news. Good to hear that they are back online

Ok welldone dev and wish you the best and hope you won't be away for long?
Also any update on the 2000 MTNC special bounty for 2nd round??
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 588
How many coins do I need to operate an own masternode server? I am interested in setting one up soon.

50000 MTNC tokens
Thanks for your answer. I will buy a first tranche now and more and more if it will fall depper. Seems cheap to me right now. Thanks to all those weak hand dumpers.
There are only about 65 masternodes online. Thus the yearly interest rate is still high. MTNC is a coin not a token. Wink
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
How many coins do I need to operate an own masternode server? I am interested in setting one up soon.

50000 MTNC tokens
Thanks for your answer. I will buy a first tranche now and more and more if it will fall depper. Seems cheap to me right now. Thanks to all those weak hand dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

50000 MTNC tokens
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
Is there any news about start date of 3rd airdrop? I want to join it when will start and keep holding coins until price grow enough.

we should finish 2nd airdrop first.

second airdrop not finished yet i participate in it  when you send coins dev
think you Smiley
Masternodecoin Team
Is there any news about start date of 3rd airdrop? I want to join it when will start and keep holding coins until price grow enough.

we should finish 2nd airdrop first.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

No update yet about the 3rd Airdrop, but hold your coins from the 2nd airdrop its a requirements to join in the upcoming 3rd airdrop.
Masternodecoin Team
Do you know when the road map will be?

next month after our development meeting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Jump to: