Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 145. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I ask myself how to make at least 21 valid posts per week without spammig around

And after all how can this be worth all the effort? Do you think this coin will go above 10usd?
Why not ? anything is possible in cryptos.

This coin/token has the potential to make it to at least $5.00 easily by the mid 2018 (my personal speculation)

Why i'm saying this ?
Many great features involved are like unstoppable facet for earning potential (incentives are huge for Masternodes).

From what i see, the community is getting really huge day after day. I've been watching the progress & it just great to see that Devs still work their asses hard to maintain some deadlines.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hi, dev. Is the payment of 2nd Airdrop finished? I thought I joined the airdrop two weeks ago or so, but I did not receive any coin yet. I am not sure if I made some mistakes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Are there any ongoing efforts to establish a better chain explorer? The current one is really hard to use imho.

It's a standard Iquidus explorer.
What can I improve? Just let me know and I will think about making those changes.

I ask myself how to make at least 21 valid posts per week without spammig around

And after all how can this be worth all the effort? Do you think this coin will go above 10usd?

Just use Bitcointalk as a normal forum users, you dont need to spam to reach 21 post weekly, Learning from this forum should be your priority. Earning is just a reward and secondary

Yes, it's really not hard at all. You can always help people or post your questions. That's no spam and helps all of us!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
it seems that we are seeing a correction for cryptopia)
another monthly withdrawal mining and the price will decrease. put the buckets

What do you mean by that?

he said somebody will cash out their holding.
we are receiving our 4th airdrop,and some people will sell their holding in this phase.
some of them sold it at 3rd and 2nd.
but some people keep holding it until 4th phase and then dump it.
that is what he said.

Well, that's what I was talking about))) this is logical - dump
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Just use Bitcointalk as a normal forum users, you dont need to spam to reach 21 post weekly, Learning from this forum should be your priority. Earning is just a reward and secondary
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Good to see the community going strong. Just got some more coins and things seem to be catching on.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

we are receiving our 4th airdrop,and some people will sell their holding in this phase.
that is what he said.

because I have not sold my coins, and less will now come the third round
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

that is what he said.

Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

Merit: 256
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
i never expecting something like this.
can we stop it ? the dev gave him a rewards from his work.
and what is wrong with that ?
seriously.
do not ruin this coin because of it,and try to communicate with the dev privately.
what a mess

You're right. I did not want this to fill up many pages.
(He did not yet give me, but he will do)
I am disappointed and feel treated unfairly - I just wanted to make a post about that feeling.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I did talk to dev privately and this is the result I posted, which seems pretty low for me. I was just hoping to get a masternode running to gain some experience about it. But that's it now.

I still love this project.
I still continue working on the block explorer.
I still continue working on everything which is needed for this coin to become a success.

Everything is fine Wink

I am sure that Everyone here understands that you have done a very good job. Though you may feel dissapointed by not getting a masternode setup bit bro I think you must still be grateful to dev for the rewards he has given to you. What if he had decided to give you less ??
Don't worry. I am very sure that your time will still come and your ultimate wish will be fulfilled. It can be in this thread or any other thread in bitcointalk.

Cheer up bro and be happy with what you have. Another person elsewhere even better than you is dying to have it.
How many coins to I need to run a masternode server by my own? Thanks for your answers.

You need 50.000 coins in order to run a masternode. And welcome to the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after second round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)

who can get it?

I am grateful dev for solving my airdrop issue and removing my name from the red lists.
But please I still noticed that my rank was not updated from Jr member to member. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th week should be receiving 60 MTNC each and not 40 MTNC. I became a member rank on September 15.

Thanks very much and welldone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Are there any ongoing efforts to establish a better chain explorer? The current one is really hard to use imho.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
How many coins to I need to run a masternode server by my own? Thanks for your answers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
seriously.
do not ruin this coin because of it,and try to communicate with the dev privately.
what a mess

You're right. I did not want this to fill up many pages.
(He did not yet give me, but he will do)
I am disappointed and feel treated unfairly - I just wanted to make a post about that feeling.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I did talk to dev privately and this is the result I posted, which seems pretty low for me. I was just hoping to get a masternode running to gain some experience about it. But that's it now.

I still love this project.
I still continue working on the block explorer.
I still continue working on everything which is needed for this coin to become a success.

Everything is fine Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
seriously.
what a mess
Hmm did the dev offered any reward for the creation of block explorer? if he did then the one created it should demand for a compensation but if its not, then consider it helping the community but at-least the dev should give a little consideration for time and effort spent on creating the block explorer.

Dev did it but at the beginning when there was no block explorer, but the snodo boy offered to make a functional explorer, because the one that had first did not work, and people complained about that.

now. if you read the Dev has given a reward, but snodo seems little.

the point here is, that snodo performed the work not because they asked, nor offered a reward, if not because he saw the need.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hmm did the dev offered any reward for the creation of block explorer? if he did then the one created it should demand for a compensation but if its not, then consider it helping the community but at-least the dev should give a little consideration for time and effort spent on creating the block explorer.
Jump to: