Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 149. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I do not see the road map yet. the price grows only thanks to the purchase of those wishing to keep the masternodes. the price should be much higher unambiguously.
I will follow the development of the project.

the price and volume of the currency is increasing, slow but sure!
 Grin

it is pretty steady slow growth right now not bad at all
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
I received 100 MTNC from MEvRWWCXmmUPYgHsZ8hUtd5fJJ4cKcLzce - whoever this is, I think it's a donation for the block explorer, so thank you!

Still waiting for the bounty from dev though Sad

Dev will send you coins for sure, just wait cause he probably is busy. Guys let's show how nice we all are, and send some donations Grin
It's just a few hours of masternode work, don't be greedy, give something back to community!

If you like to donate for the working block explorer, this is my MTNC address: M9t8yo5Gk18unYrF6ZmwhEqPqqJv7qvSRz
not to explicitly asking for donations but as sud asked, I don't want you to have to scroll back a few pages Wink
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I received 100 MTNC from MEvRWWCXmmUPYgHsZ8hUtd5fJJ4cKcLzce - whoever this is, I think it's a donation for the block explorer, so thank you!

Dev will send you coins for sure, just wait cause he probably is busy. Guys let's show how nice we all are, and send some donations Grin
It's just a few hours of masternode work, don't be greedy, give something back to community!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Dev can you please check why i am rejected, i didnt move any mtnc coins from my wallet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
I do not see the road map yet. the price grows only thanks to the purchase of those wishing to keep the masternodes. the price should be much higher unambiguously.

Grin

Yes, absollutely correct.
And i find, also without the airdrop the staking is very high.
The dev anwered and help quick.
I am very anxious about the future of the project.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

Grin

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I have received coins for week 4 of second airdrop. Thanks dev. When will start the 3rd airdrop aproximately?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Need a loan for 50,000 mtnc will payback 85000.  If I am asking in the wrong forum please let me know!
OR
will payback 14000 per 10000

Thanks all..

Go to your local bank and explained them about your brilliant business ideas and ask a loan to fund your masternode. you can pay them back as short as 4-5months Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Need a loan for 50,000 mtnc will payback 85000. [...]
I don't think this makes any sense because you want to set up a masternode and the rewards of your masternode are then paying of your depth. There is no advantage to the lender because the lender could set up a masternode himself to earn the rewards in the same time without any risk of being scammed (no offense!).
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Thank you I also got my 4th airdrop but I think my rank was not changed since I upgraded, will try to PM him if he can change it either way I'm still thankful for the airdrop and for the success of this coin in exchanges
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Need a loan for 50,000 mtnc will payback 85000.  If I am asking in the wrong forum please let me know!
OR

Thanks all..

Here is not the loan section. And anyway you will not get a loan if you not have a valid collateral. Here is the lending section  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
OR

Thanks all..
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
October begins wonderful. the coin was noticed - the price goes up
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
also received MTNC as 4th week airdrop... and watch as dumped

now the dev is paying the fourth week right?
dev does not update from member jr to member. and I changed the previous form to conditional but I was rejected all because the old spreadsheet did not update.I was disappointed to have followed until now and received nothing

Last week when he sent the coins for week2&3 I was upgraded from Newbie to Jr. - he upgraded me in the sheet after I wrote a PM.
So I think you should just give him a PM and he will correct it!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
how many tokens are needed for mn?

50.000 tokens. They're worth about 1.5 BTC
Yes that much of a coin is needed if your going to create a master node, as i remember 50,000 coin each was  airdroped to the first participant lucky for them.
Activity: 140
Last time I saw the spreadsheet as a new update and it all changed, but now I see the old spreadsheet show up
Activity: 140
dev does not update from member jr to member. and I changed the previous form to conditional but I was rejected all because the old spreadsheet did not update.I was disappointed to have followed until now and received nothing
Jump to: