Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 152. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I hope I can join the next airdrop  Grin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
like the  progress of the coin even due i cant afford a masternode i still get staked about 40 coins a day which aint bad .
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Can confirm the 2nd Airdrop Smiley but did only receive 60 instead of 120 coins Sad

actually you are not follow the rule but i think you are more active than most of others in this thread. ,so i send you part of them.

hey, thanks for clearing that up - missed the rule about minimum posts :/
Thanks for sending me some extra coins as I am only a few posts away from the goal you set Smiley

he is the Dev whom you just quoted
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Can confirm the 2nd Airdrop Smiley but did only receive 60 instead of 120 coins Sad

actually you are not follow the rule but i think you are more active than most of others in this thread. ,so i send you part of them.

hey, thanks for clearing that up - missed the rule about minimum posts :/
Thanks for sending me some extra coins as I am only a few posts away from the goal you set Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
The airdrop link says : MTNC second round airdrop
The form MTNC second round airdrop is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Does this mean it's closed already?

Yes, 2nd round is over.
3rd round not started yet.
Activity: 270
The airdrop link says : MTNC second round airdrop
The form MTNC second round airdrop is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Does this mean it's closed already?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I hope I can join the third round of airdrops!
I invite the colleagues of the community masternodecoin that we are pending when the record is available again in binance this month, to notify Dev and we all take part in the vote. if masternodecoin is listed there, the daily volume will skyrocket because of the Chinese market
Will there  also be a 3rd Airdrop?
If so, who is allowed to join?
thanks

The Dev said that the third round would be especially for the faithful users of the second round of airdrop
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
as i mentioned a few posts before i am working on an explorer

it seems to be working fine now but i will not publish it without devs permission
i have written a PM to the dev and waiting for his answer

good job  , release it and we got 2nd explorer now.

Masternodecoin Explorer based in Iquidus: http://mtnc.snodo.de:3001/
If you find any bugs, please let me know so I can fix it.
Just post in this thread (I am reading literaly every post here) or write a PM to me.

@ideaupdater Don't forget to add it in in the OP of this thread. You can insert a link to this post, so if someone finds a bug they know what to do Wink

working explorer is very nice thanks for the contribution

Thanks mate for working explorer, at last! Post your MTNC address here so maybe some of community members will be generous and thankful for your job Cool

Thank you all!

I did not want to ask for donations, but as you asked for my MTNC address, here it is: M9t8yo5Gk18unYrF6ZmwhEqPqqJv7qvSRz
Still wondering what the bounty amount will be and still hoping to run my masternode with it Wink Now we have a working explorer, you can see, I did not receive a bounty so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Wallet is ready now waiting for next AirDrop  Wink
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is this coin still available for airdrop, I want to join this airdrop, but I find that everything is closed.

1st and 2nd rounds are over, you have to wait for the third round (no info about dates yet).
Activity: 142
Is this coin still available for airdrop, I want to join this airdrop, but I find that everything is closed.

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Will there  also be a 3rd Airdrop?
thanks
Yes there will be a 3rd airdrop just wait for the news!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Will there  also be a 3rd Airdrop?
thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
explain - who has the greatest chance of finding a block?

It depends on many factors
as the amount of coins you have in your wallet, ripening time, weight over the network etc.

I have 12 active connections. 62200 coins. ping = 3. Network weight = 12248
Activity: 512
-snip-

You guys are really quoting each other a lot it is starting to look huge.
Someone can give an answer is the 2nd rounded airdrop masternode already closed? form for charging can not be accessed if so must list where to follow this airdrop .. give me link active

second round is over, as it is in its last 4 days, if the form says it clearly, there are no more registrations
and in the third round will only enter those who were faithful in the second round as previously said Dev
Activity: 686
Someone can give an answer is the 2nd rounded airdrop masternode already closed? form for charging can not be accessed if so must list where to follow this airdrop .. give me link active
explain - who has the greatest chance of finding a block?

It depends on many factors
as the amount of coins you have in your wallet, ripening time, weight over the network etc.
Jump to: