Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 199. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Received 100 Coins Wink Thanks and good luck to us all!
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
The dev is processing the airdrop by hand it appears. Let's be patient. It looks like he is doing a proper job. Nice to see the colour coding slowly but steadily move down and approaching my line  Grin

Yep I got my weekly airdrop of 100 coins thanks dev for the hard work! I will be holding strong
Activity: 756
received my first airdrop of my life!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
The dev is processing the airdrop by hand it appears. Let's be patient. It looks like he is doing a proper job. Nice to see the colour coding slowly but steadily move down and approaching my line  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Do you also plan to offer a Mac wallet? That would be great. In the mean time I will use my dedicated wallet desktop computer running on Windows.

Agree ! I looking for a Mac wallet too
Btw , I'm much of a rookie here, I have studied every single detail of this project and love it , I'm planning to set up a masternode which it requires 50,000 masternodecoin , anyone here have set up one? Do you think is worth and anything thing u will like to share about it?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Check the 2nd airdrop google spreadsheet guys, the coins are being send right now for all who registered a week ago.

the sheet is blank i have checked

Check the second tab :p

BTW Any news on exchanges? The volume on Cryptopia is very low atm, we should push the MTNC listing on another exchange.

now I've seen the other tab sorry,
 Lol ...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

you can modify your registration in the same form

The form is already down ATM,

maybe a manual fix can be done since its the timestamp on the day of joining, i mistakenly think to write birthdate Smiley

2017/09/05  = My Joined Date..  

Anyway, its ok.. if i cant get the airdrop, no big deal Smiley atleast i know what rules i break Cheesy But will continue to support the  coin.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Check the 2nd airdrop google spreadsheet guys, the coins are being send right now for all who registered a week ago.

Check the second tab :p

BTW Any news on exchanges? The volume on Cryptopia is very low atm, we should push the MTNC listing on another exchange.
second airdrop sumbit form temporary stop for data statistice.

Is there no way to remove my red mark on my username on the spreadsheets, i don't know which rules i break in the process.

2017/09/05 3:19:52 pm GMT+8   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pinoycash-369376   Hero member   1986/12/11

i think we should do sth seriously.

how can i fix it? can i re-apply by submitting new applications? via the google form?

you can modify your registration in the same form

Is there no way to remove my red mark on my username on the spreadsheets, i don't know which rules i break in the process.

2017/09/05 3:19:52 pm GMT+8   https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pinoycash-369376   Hero member   1986/12/11

how can i fix it? can i re-apply by submitting new applications? via the google form?

Activity: 434
thanks for the 120 mtnc tokens in this week from the 2nd airdrop!
I am very proud to be part of the mtnc community

When have the coins been sent to you? and when have you registered?

today around 1,5 hours ago.
My registration was at the 5th September

Also i can confirm that i got some coins, i think the dev is procesing the payouts, be patient
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

today around 1,5 hours ago.
My registration was at the 5th September

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
its nearly the same problem like i had, you understood "submit date" wrong Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Jump to: