Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 210. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Some nice movement today! Everyone stop thinking about the price now and more about the future. Volume and adoption are much, much more important.
price is just a side effect of community and development. Both are growing extreamely quickly. So id expect the price to follow suit. Just hodl and wait...itll pay off Smiley
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Some nice movement today! Everyone stop thinking about the price now and more about the future. Volume and adoption are much, much more important.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
what the red line means? because i have red  Embarrassed

I think it means that you do not meet some rule and have been excluded

yes i noticed i wrong submit date i put the day i registred on bitcointalk forum instead it was mean the day of submit airdrop now i sent a pm to the dev i hope he can help me and correct it

i saw many peolple did my same wrong  Cheesy

you can still modify your registration data, log in again to the registration box, and click on modify your answer, and then send MP to Dev explaining what happened
Activity: 756
what the red line means? because i have red  Embarrassed

yes i noticed i wrong submit date i put the day i registred on bitcointalk forum instead it was mean the day of submit airdrop now i sent a pm to the dev i hope he can help me and correct it

i saw many peolple did my same wrong  Cheesy
would anyone know where to find the Link to signature codes  ?
i believe it should still be on the first page of the ann. Thats where i remember finding it. That also was in the first round of the airdrop lol. Its there somewhere. Probaly near the bottom.
what the red line means? because i have red  Embarrassed

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

Ok... Found them..  Thanks
Activity: 756
what the red line means? because i have red  Embarrassed
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
i don't think it's good to rise so quick ,we need step by step ,long term stable development.

I agree. Slow & steady is what i like to see. Quick rise is usually followed by the dump but i hoping it will not be the case here since it is requirement for 3 airdrop to keep 90% of our coins.

True words. I've watched the nodes list just after it raised to 7000 satoshi.

Someone quitted with his masternode right after that just to sell with a bit profit.

It'll take some time until the weak hands got off completely.
allwayse is like this different coin same story, many weak hands will cry later Grin

I, I have a masternode and I do not crazy sell my coins, this coin will come high

True that, but some people just want quick money. I'm not selling any MTNC now, saving all to get 2nd masternode. I have a feeling it will get me some nice, passive income in the future.

Everything running great right now. Price is looking awesome and the volume is steadily rising day by day. Might as well hop in if you havent already
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Trading volume is still very low, a fluctuating exchange rate is normal and happens if someone wants to buy enough coins for running a masternode.
Community as well as the dev is active, nothing to worry about.
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
someone wants to run a masternode with that price
 Grin Grin Grin

Someone Knows Something
The train is leaving! Cool

Finally someone realized the big chance!

Wow that was a fast rise and fast fall of the price, I was nervous it's going to go way down. I'm glad the price is starting to stabilize now. What caused the sudden moon though?

someone wants to run a masternode with that price
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The train is leaving! Cool

Finally someone realized the big chance!

Wow that was a fast rise and fast fall of the price, I was nervous it's going to go way down. I'm glad the price is starting to stabilize now. What caused the sudden moon though?
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
i don't think it's good to rise so quick ,we need step by step ,long term stable development.

I agree. Slow & steady is what i like to see. Quick rise is usually followed by the dump but i hoping it will not be the case here since it is requirement for 3 airdrop to keep 90% of our coins.

True words. I've watched the nodes list just after it raised to 7000 satoshi.

Someone quitted with his masternode right after that just to sell with a bit profit.

It'll take some time until the weak hands got off completely.

you always need someone selling AND someone buying - the price would not have risen to 7000 without someone who bought in with a huge amount - maybe that guy will start a masternode soon Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
What are the requirements to start a master node?

- 24/7 node
- static ip
- balance of at least 50000 MTNC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What are the requirements to start a master node?
Is it now too late to apply for the second airdrop, it has already started? And also where is the wallet download link?

you can still register, the registration link is in the main post, the wallet link is also there

Jump to: