Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 214. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Nice grow today, we are in top 5 on coinmarketcap Cool

Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Can someone explain why Coinmarketcap is still not showing up Novaexchange?
I read something about "maybe Novaexchange did not set up API yet" - is that right?

Maybe dev can speed this process up in any way?
It would instantly increase the volume shown on cmc Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
will the listing be on Yobit.io?
hope will not be listed on yobit now ,dont need to be listed there , masternodecoin are already in some good exchange and this is good at the moment

you're right, yobit is the worst exchange in which you can list a currency, there is no need to list masternodecoin in yobit

The more stock exchanges the better for a coin. There will be less price manipulation.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
hope will not be listed on yobit now ,dont need to be listed there , masternodecoin are already in some good exchange and this is good at the moment

you're right, yobit is the worst exchange in which you can list a currency, there is no need to list masternodecoin in yobit
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
nice just to see how the course goes up in these days - I hope that is still not the end  Cool
any another new exchanges at the pipeline?!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I have joined now airdrop. But i want to know how can we help masternodecoin to be visible to other users if we post on other topics?

I think you can help in many ways not in bct only, for example I retwit every masternodecoin twits
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have joined now airdrop. But i want to know how can we help masternodecoin to be visible to other users if we post on other topics?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Hm, MTNC hit a new high today, as i see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Is there a way to check if i'm accepted to the airdrop or the date i registered?

i will update form tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there a way to check if i'm accepted to the airdrop or the date i registered?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Agree with guys above, yobit isn't necessary, but I won't complain. The more exchanges, the better volume, the more attention  for MTNC.
Masternodecoin Team

yobit is not good but we have already submit application to them , and pay for it , nothing feed back ,so let it go .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Agreed. There's absolutely no need for this exchange, though we're on cryptopia and novaexchange already.
Masternodecoin Team
I don't see Mac wallet in the OP, is there any bounty for building it?

anyone who wanna mac client please compile yourself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Nice coin, I want coins but i cant make 28 quality post per week, dev please decrease the required post limit per week.

That's not too high honestly some campaigns requires 30+ posts per week, just don't think about it too much and have fun on this thread if you're a really a fan of cryptocurrency then that won't be a problem because there are a lot of topics on here that will interest you and give you something to talk about.

Confirm that. There are a lot of this type, but in this case the only thing you have to do is posting.

For many of us this is a hobby, so it's really no big effort while you're sitting in front of your computer anyway.

Don't complain if it's free money! Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Nice coin, I want coins but i cant make 28 quality post per week, dev please decrease the required post limit per week.

That's not too high honestly some campaigns requires 30+ posts per week, just don't think about it too much and have fun on this thread if you're a really a fan of cryptocurrency then that won't be a problem because there are a lot of topics on here that will interest you and give you something to talk about.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

send MP to Dev, I think any contribution to the development of the currency has a reward, but first send the message and ask directly to he
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Jump to: