Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 269. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Im a little confused now.  It lists me as being in the first round of airdrops, and on the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GoJ18JOJBIfNtcldwmv9o4hswGrkbpgXCrBRZWcmOdU/edit#gid=0

But i havent received any coins to my wallet on the spreadsheet?

Just stay active and and follow the rules and republish articles  when they become available or the Op post
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Im a little confused now.  It lists me as being in the first round of airdrops, and on the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GoJ18JOJBIfNtcldwmv9o4hswGrkbpgXCrBRZWcmOdU/edit#gid=0

guess you need to do some more things (activity , re-publish articles , tweet and retweet about masternodecoin ) to meet the needed requirements
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
cant wait till i can setup my own masternode , i am staking from the start (bought some for helping on exchange ) and that also works realy great but still haven't my own masternode but that can't take long anymore

also saw a lot off new members in this community so whe are growing bigger and better
Activity: 512
How can I join the airdrop? A link to the instructions would be much appreciated.

I don't really think its possible right now... I was asking the same question because I was interested, but the dev seems to have removed the link from the main post and closed the airdrop

Guys should be outstanding, because the record for the first round was closed, now the record will be opened for the second round, be patient

Yes Patience is key you could even start doing the requirements now so you are ready when the record is opened.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
How can I join the airdrop? A link to the instructions would be much appreciated.

I don't really think its possible right now... I was asking the same question because I was interested, but the dev seems to have removed the link from the main post and closed the airdrop

Guys should be outstanding, because the record for the first round was closed, now the record will be opened for the second round, be patient
Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
it says you have to do at least 50 quality post until end of airdrop, at least 75 long., you have to keep the sig until end of campaign. otherwise you are not allowed to get the bounty.

I don't have 50 post here, I don't even have 10.

Will I get the bounty for signature now or am I dismissed? I think you won't be handling many bounties out because of your strict rules...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Really get excited hope will join the masternode soon!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
so for unknown reason my masternode is dropping from the masternode list
not sure if it still paying or what is happening. it was running a couple of days without hickups

block explorer is only partialy working, cant lookup address, tx are working. blocks too.

cryptopia is not accepting new coins at the moment.
i would suggest nova, i read lots of bad press about yobit.

still waiting for linux wallet and source code.

//edit: well the hot wallet shows my node online for a week+
maybe its a bug when opening the cold wallet
but on the other side, payouts are missing for more than 8h
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I have updated my signature from member to full member. Is this allowed or not? Also from where you guys get coins to set up masternodes?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
E: Promoter bounty
bounty :150000 MTNC/ member , total 300000 mntc(bounty will be sent for 5 times within 5 months (30000MTNC/MONTH))
Terms and Conditions:

Publish articles and republish the articles to relevant industry website no less than 20 articles ,  making video will get 30000 MTNC for additional reward.

How to apply with the bolded message? I am a article writer and video maker.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I have a few MTNC coins... I've unlocked the wallet for staking, but after 24 hours, it still says their not staking. Any tips?

mtnc is different from other POS coin , when you set up mastenode then you can get pos and masternode reward,if not ,then nothing even you have mtnc in your wallet.

Thanks for explanation
Activity: 376
Developers love our good news, this is great!Now the project is developing and more and more people are coming.I think there will be lots of new participants and new slogans when we communicate
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Waiting for more news on the last requirements for the 1st airdrop
Goodluck to everyone in this project
Activity: 336
Activity: 630
Masternodecoin Team
Hello, Devs!
I`m participating in Twitter bounty campaign from 08/04/2017 but till nowadays I haven't earned any MTNC((
When I filled the form, I've put my Ethereum Address.
Did I do any mistake? When I`ll receive any MTNC for my participating?

will be very thankful for the help! 

don't worry , all can get bounty after twitter bounty finish.
Activity: 630
Masternodecoin Team
I have a few MTNC coins... I've unlocked the wallet for staking, but after 24 hours, it still says their not staking. Any tips?

mtnc is different from other POS coin , when you set up mastenode then you can get pos and masternode reward,if not ,then nothing even you have mtnc in your wallet.

Ah, so you need enough coins to set up a masternode (50,000) and have the masternode running, then you get both masternode rewards AND staking rewards? Is staking on the same coins associated with the masternode, or just extra coins?

according to the design rule.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hello, Devs!
I`m participating in Twitter bounty campaign from 08/04/2017 but till nowadays I haven't earned any MTNC((
When I filled the form, I've put my Ethereum Address.
Did I do any mistake? When I`ll receive any MTNC for my participating?

will be very thankful for the help! 
Activity: 219

Ah, so you need enough coins to set up a masternode (50,000) and have the masternode running, then you get both masternode rewards AND staking rewards? Is staking on the same coins associated with the masternode, or just extra coins?
Jump to: