Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 265. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Republish aritcle   https://docs.google.com/document/d/10r5cJLXmJDaB6_MmGPogN-VS4QmGBv-rLKycDDGBm_c/edit?usp=sharing

please republish the article to somewhere you can.   all friends can be get it in ANN thread .

please keep active .

thanks all.

Can you put it on some blog site (like medium) so we can link it on social media too?

Nevermind, I put it on steemit - https://steemit.com/masternode/@suddeath/masternodecoin-masternode-economy-with-airdrop

If anybody want to link it, go ahead (upvote it please if you do).
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
a masternode can get interest about 0.02 btc /day (if 1000 sat) ,but yesterday about 0.04btc/day. lol

yeah. but when will be a second airdrop to setup a masternode  Huh  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
a masternode can get interest about 0.02 btc /day (if 1000 sat) ,but yesterday about 0.04btc/day. lol
Masternodecoin Team
Republish aritcle  https://docs.google.com/document/d/10r5cJLXmJDaB6_MmGPogN-VS4QmGBv-rLKycDDGBm_c/edit?usp=sharing

please republish the article to somewhere you can.   all friends can be get it in ANN thread .

please keep active .

thanks all.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Im just hoping i managed to meet all requirements Smiley. Coin is really doing great sofar. Progress seems to be moving along quite smoothly.
Activity: 512
guys how many people got the first airdrop?

I do not think the first airdrop has been sent out yet many people still have criteria to meet.
Activity: 512

Wow you got us listed on cryptopia pretty fast good work getting that done cryptopia is the best exchange for any new altcoin starting out.

This is great news for masternodecoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
guys how many people got the first airdrop?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Configurator configured. Everything works like a clock.
Now the question is: when will a coin appear on https://coinmarketcap.com/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
if all people hold strong to their masternodes this could be a great , safe and healthy network and a good price on exchange
Per day 72 coins. Can I have something not configured? Clicked again today (after 24 hours) start and came another 24 coins. now I just need to press start?

Are you keeping the wallet open and the Masternode running 24/7?

Is included 24 hours a day. I do not seem to have configured the configurator. inattentive
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Per day 72 coins. Can I have something not configured? Clicked again today (after 24 hours) start and came another 24 coins. now I just need to press start?

do you know the rules for the next airdrop already?

Yeah, if you check the OP they are listed in there under the first one.  I'm still waiting to receive my round one airdrop as well
Activity: 392

do you know the rules for the next airdrop already?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Are you running a masternode?
Great start for  masternodecoin really happy to be part of this project
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Bravo.Very good news devs.The coin will become more popular.I wish the wallet was empty.I'm waiting for the end of advertising campaigns Wink
That's indeed great news! Now Masternodecoin is really getting started.  Cheesy

The trip begins Smiley
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Will be voting for Masternodecoin on Nova!

FYI, am willing to offer 200 sats per coin for anyone wishing to sell 50,000 coins.

PM me if interested.

LOL. Nice try.

Great to see it trading on cryptopia already.

My confidence into ideaupdater is proven now.  Wink

What a great news the coin in cryptopia
Masternodecoin Team
now we can get 2000MTNC /day /masternode

nice returns
Jump to: