Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 3. (Read 239043 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
We have to wake up the project
need to do a community take over

any ideas how this take over will start from the whole community?!
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Thanks, I thought so. But hoped that someone do something. )) A few months ago there were such attempts. RIP MTNC.

You are right and I already have written about this. The community did all that developer ask us to prepare for the swap and to make it possible, despite it was not discussed with us and there wasn't much willingness and acceptance for such a solution. Still, after community did all the work, developer disappeared and never talked to us again. Until today passed so much time that there is no chance to do anything and that is why this is the end.

RIP MASTERNODECOIN   Embarrassed Undecided  Shocked Angry Sad

NO stakes (POS RIP)

Actually I'm getting a lot of stakes with my MNs. I may have forked and created my own chain however Cheesy

With almost 100% probability, you have a fork of the network. I was also once glad that I was pouring coins, as if from a cornucopia. But it turned out that this is nothing short of a fork network

Now suddenly I'm getting only 0.66666 coins as masternode rewards - the network seems rather fucked up now. Hmmm...
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Actually I'm getting a lot of stakes with my MNs. I may have forked and created my own chain however Cheesy
With almost 100% probability, you have a fork of the network...

Exactly, this is pure loss of your resources to even POS mine Masternodecoin. No way to find the right chain without the help of the developer or one of the exchanges.

Is better to switch to any other coin because now is just a waste of electricity.

Don't get me wrong I was hoping very long for this project to wake up finally and hold a significant amount of MTNC but there is just no hope.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Thanks, I thought so. But hoped that someone do something. )) A few months ago there were such attempts. RIP MTNC.

You are right and I already have written about this. The community did all that developer ask us to prepare for the swap and to make it possible, despite it was not discussed with us and there wasn't much willingness and acceptance for such a solution. Still, after community did all the work, developer disappeared and never talked to us again. Until today passed so much time that there is no chance to do anything and that is why this is the end.

NO stakes (POS RIP)

With almost 100% probability, you have a fork of the network. I was also once glad that I was pouring coins, as if from a cornucopia. But it turned out that this is nothing short of a fork network
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

NO stakes (POS RIP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

NO stakes (POS RIP)
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
...What is the current situation with the project? Ideaupdater vanished? Someone took up the net? ...
Is enough to read a couple of posts from the last page (above yours) to know that the Masternodecoin is death from almost a year.
I think there is no chance for Masternodecoin project to get back on track.
legendary
...What is the current situation with the project? Ideaupdater vanished? Someone took up the net? ...

Is enough to read a couple of posts from the last page (above yours) to know that the Masternodecoin is death from almost a year.

I think there is no chance for Masternodecoin project to get back on track.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
We need a new dev to take over and to do a token swap waiting for a volunteer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello.
What is the current situation with the project? Ideaupdater vanished? Someone took up the net?
Sorry, no time for reading thread.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
yes i agree with you , the project has a very promising start with a very active and helpfull community , but to bad that also this DEV had other plans , not much believe in this project anymore
legendary
It is completely incomprehensible what the developer wanted to achieve by appearing on the forum two months ago.  I hoped that we would see some news in August, but he appeared on August 17 - and did not write anything.  It’s sad.

Ideaupdater asked for help and the community did all that he asked for. Members managed to set up a new explorer, providing support all the time, contacted exchanges to wait for the developer to show up again to fulfill all additional requirements for the swap he has introduced, without even asking the community for opinion and many more.

As I said already before the community was very strong in this project and to be honest this was the only value. Still, members were willing to help and did all the developer asked for. To even not show for the last time to say thanks and sorry is just behavior I expected to happen from Ideaupdater.

Nobody knows what happened with all not distributed airdrop and not burned Matrnodecoins, somebody has to check wallets correctly. Nobody knows how many coins Ideaupdater was dumping on the exchanges and now for him, this is the best outcome possible. Nobody knows nothing - nobody can prove nothing. Simple as that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
It is completely incomprehensible what the developer wanted to achieve by appearing on the forum two months ago.  I hoped that we would see some news in August, but he appeared on August 17 - and did not write anything.  It’s sad.
legendary
...would be  agreat plan to revive this masternodecoin...

I don't see any possibility to do this. If you are please tell me how?

...i thought for month's that it was totally dead but still people are talking about it...

It is dead for a long time. The chain is broken and there is no way to even send the coins.

The community was always strong and this is what left, a few members (like me or you) which are witnessing the end of Masternodecoin project.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I was there earlier. I will be there now, too  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
...how about we switch to a tron dapp and merge with a great ecosystem?...

Sure, why not. Do it.

we could have a token that represents masternodecoin.
and another token that gets mined by freezing your masternodetokencoin.
this token then could be used to pay for vps, vpn, gambling and at partnerships...

I can only repeat, just do it. I am supporting you 100%. I will even help if I can, just tell me how?

If I see some action I will definitely stop calling this dead cat a dead cat.
lol , would be  agreat plan to revive this masternodecoin , i thought for month's that it was totally dead but still people are talking about it , so i keep checking thisone
legendary
...how about we switch to a tron dapp and merge with a great ecosystem?...

Sure, why not. Do it.

we could have a token that represents masternodecoin.
and another token that gets mined by freezing your masternodetokencoin.
this token then could be used to pay for vps, vpn, gambling and at partnerships...

I can only repeat, just do it. I am supporting you 100%. I will even help if I can, just tell me how?

If I see some action I will definitely stop calling this dead cat a dead cat.
Pages:
Jump to: