Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 315. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
When this damn airdrop will be at last, people are worry already.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
waiting wallet download ! i don't see link ?
Links are not yet all in development or testing so to say the developer is all sitting waiting for the launch and good mood
Yes, interesting project , I want to participate in airdrope , waiting for news and links from the developers  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Reserve for chinese and malay translation please
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

NICE....Airdrop. "
Masternodecoin will be distributed all free, airdrop will coming soon."  Cool Cool Cool

Hope to see more information soon, will follow this thread.

thanks Dev . waiting for more details  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
waiting for more details,good luck
Activity: 448
Links are not yet all in development or testing so to say the developer is all sitting waiting for the launch and good mood
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am interested in this. Just wait how to join the airdrop
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Masternodecoin Team
4:Cooperative partner bounty
a: MTNC block explorer   ---50000 MTNC bounty will be sent for 5 times within 5 months (10000MTNC/MONTH)
PM me if you are interested.

b:We need two promoters who is best at promotion.
bounty :150000 MTNC/ member , total 300000 mntc(bounty will be sent for 5 times within 5 months (30000MTNC/MONTH))
PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 630
Masternodecoin Team
hello sir ,i want to join slack or telegram , Where is the slack or telegram invitation,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people

thanks for your suggestion, we should focus on testing first ,then we should set up slack if necessary .
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
hello sir ,i want to join slack or telegram , Where is the slack or telegram invitation,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello,

should you be interested in a German translation, I am more than happy to provide one!

Good luck with the project,
RbG
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Interesting project.
Interested in the airdrop, I'll be waiting for future details.
Good luck with project.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Finally an organized airdrop! If you notice, countless Newbie and Jr. Member accounts pop up suddenly when someone is offering airdrop, these 1000 "High Elo" accounts, Sr. Members are included?
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Interesting masternode coin, hope to see details of the coin especially total supply, premined amount , etc... Might try to setup one masternode with my Ubuntu vps.

BTW, what is "IP/Onion"? What is the Onion for?

I'll just answer your question. The IP/Onion field is meant for all kinds of addresses.
I guess that this coin by default will have Tor integrated into the wallet, so the wallet will run befault on Tor network.
It makes you a little bit hard to trace, because blocks are synced via tor network (takes a little more time usually, because the tor nodes can be quite slow at times), which means that all of your transactions are broadcasted via tor network as well, which encrypts the data you send through it and "peels" the encrypted data layer by layer (like an onion yes), which means that it will be fully encrypted at the end server. This is why the network is pretty secure.
You can use the picture below as some kind of lesson, which is pretty simple looking:

I personally see Tor and anonymity networks, as a way to protect our freedom of speech and identity. However some sick bastards misuse it, so there is a negative side as well.
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
I'm totally down for this. Want a side-project to work on alone and this could be it
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i am interested in the airdrop, wait for future details
Activity: 375

Hi..

Is it another DASH clone con with a 1000 coin requirement for a MasterNode?
I would like to participate in the airdrop, I am running several MasterNode VPS', would like to add your coin to the mix.

How to participate?

that's good,thanks , we will post the airdrop rule soon.

there's different from dash

Interesting masternode coin, hope to see details of the coin especially total supply, premined amount , etc... Might try to setup one masternode with my Ubuntu vps.

BTW, what is "IP/Onion"? What is the Onion for?
Activity: 672
Am i high ranking enough to get in?

Dev mentioned rules for airdrop will be made available within 48 hours.
Activity: 343
Jump to: