Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 317. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Interesting this will be the first free Masternode airdrop. I'm anxious to see where this will go, Masternodes are the new craze in cryptopurrencies right now. I'm sure this thread will attract allot of interest. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Let me reserve the translation into Spanish please.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Reserving Polish translation.

Interesting, also wonder about forum rank reqs. Will wait for more details about aridrop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Reservation for Filipino translation here if you need one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Masternodecoin will be distributed all free, airdrop will coming soon.

Remark:High-level member in BTT is necessary , we need loyal friends (detail rule will coming soon).
Our expectation :1000 High-level members were planned for free distribution and 1000 high-quality masternodes

Well, hopefully I will be one of those chosen to receive an air dropped Master node from the MasterNode coin. Lets see..Right at the moment I have 11 different master nodes running and coins for three more that are switching over to mater nodes. Keeping a watch on this thread. Good Luck!

Master Nodes that I run
CRW, PIVX, BSD, CHC, ENT, TX, ARC, SIB, AMS, DAS and SYNX

Master nodes I will run when updated wallet is released
DMD, TRC and CTX

Master Nodes that I'm looking to buy into
Helium and NTRN
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
waiting for masternodecoin airdrop sir.. i wanna join it..
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
i see "1000 High-level members", what's level , above full member? can you say more infomaition
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Reservation of Russian translation

Thanks!

joned airdrop
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello sir,Could you provide us with more detailed info,  look like there are still lack of information on the topic, many content that should be present still not available at the moment.Please complete all the details infomaition ,Thank you.
Activity: 50
OP write coming soon , i cann't sleep because wait airdrop ,dev  canyou write a exactly time ,i want to go sleep .thanks sir .
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
i'm interested to join the airdrop and where the wallet link to download
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
waiting for more details, come with roadmap plzz
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i like it bookmark
waiting Masternodecoin 【airdrop】
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Reserving indonesian translation sir
Where link to your website sir?

ok,Reserved for you
detail rule please wait.
Masternodecoin Team
I'm assuming this will have a healthy premine to fund the bounties and airdrop. I might suggest putting airdrop in the title once the rules are put out to pull in more people.

thanks for your suggestion.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
I'm assuming this will have a healthy premine to fund the bounties and airdrop. I might suggest putting airdrop in the title once the rules are put out to pull in more people.
Activity: 49
cann wait for this coin launch ,both airdrop and bouty ,i think it will be a great project .
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Really nice, there is a bounty listed int the post right from the start of the ANN thread.
But, We still cant' access any information about it.
Masternodecoin Team

Hi..

Is it another DASH clone con with a 1000 coin requirement for a MasterNode?
I would like to participate in the airdrop, I am running several MasterNode VPS', would like to add your coin to the mix.

How to participate?

that's good,thanks , we will post the airdrop rule soon.

there's different from dash

Jump to: