Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 54. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ideaupdater, thanx for your help and support. Afrer "repairwallet" I now have new problem: my wallet write out of sync, 15 hours ago. And it have 7 active connections to the network, but nothing changes for a few hours already. What should I do for resolve this problem?
Try to just reset the purse (turn it off, and then turn it on again) should help
I tried, but all the same. Now 23 hours not sync after restart wallet and 8 active connections to the network.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
ideaupdater, thanx for your help and support. Afrer "repairwallet" I now have new problem: my wallet write out of sync, 15 hours ago. And it have 7 active connections to the network, but nothing changes for a few hours already. What should I do for resolve this problem?
Try to just reset the purse (turn it off, and then turn it on again) should help
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Checking cryptopia.....
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=MTNC&view=settings
Interesting... They still using old version:
https://i.imgur.com/LrP70NT.png
...   but all my transactions with new client working good.
I mean that I can send coins to sryptopia and buy MTNC and withdrew to my new client without any problems.
I use linux (ubuntu16.04) and compile new client myself from the github source.

Regards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
everybody who's balance issue after update version can be fix as follow

1: try to use the command "repairwallet"  in  HELP>Debug window>Console (after sync )

2:if not work ,close the client , try to use wallet.dat from >>   ****/Roaming/masternodecoin/   or  use the wallet.dat from ****/Roaming/masternodecoin/backups/ ,then try repariwallet command.

if you still have question ,give me a message in slack .
Masternodecoin Team

I lost almost 30 000 coins. Huh

Yesterday I decided to send the coins to the stock exchange. (My money + POS)

You must 1) save your folder with masternodecoin in any place 2) replace wallet.dat from rezerv copies ( in BACKUPS within your folder)  3) download new blockchain  4) download new wallet  

I did everything according to the instructions, but my balance is still zero.
Before that, I sent the coins to Cryptopia(

In early March, I also bought coins on the exchange and apparently they left on a fork.

cryptopia is working fine , or you can connect me in slack tell me your address then i can help
Masternodecoin Team
Hi, ideaupdater!
I have a problem with my wallet.
Windows 7.
MDcePPirfDCsxnp9DfyB6CG42CrBP4XeTa
Balance is 0. But in explorer balance is ok.
I tried to download blockchain, copy wallet.dat from backup, install wallet to the other pc and copy wallet.dat. All the same.
Help me please.

dont worry ,if explorer banlance is right ,thats no problem ,you just follow below

1: try to use the command "repairwallet"  in  HELP>Debug window>Console ,then it will back.

2:if not work ,close the client , copy wallet.dat from first pc >>   ****/Roaming/masternodecoin/  and replace old one in  new pc ,then try repariwallet command.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105

You must 1) save your folder with masternodecoin in any place 2) replace wallet.dat from rezerv copies ( in BACKUPS within your folder)  3) download new blockchain  4) download new wallet  

I did everything according to the instructions, but my balance is still zero.
Before that, I sent the coins to Cryptopia(

In early March, I also bought coins on the exchange and apparently they left on a fork.
Hi, ideaupdater!
I have a problem with my wallet.
Windows 7.
MDcePPirfDCsxnp9DfyB6CG42CrBP4XeTa
Balance is 0. But in explorer balance is ok.
I tried to download blockchain, copy wallet.dat from backup, install wallet to the other pc and copy wallet.dat. All the same.
Help me please.
https://d.radikal.ru/d29/1803/fa/919c2b6addf4.jpg

https://d.radikal.ru/d32/1803/33/9910027d8b07.jpg
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Volumes on exchange are really low, we absolutely need some marketing campaign. If the adoption base of a coin does not steadily grow, that coin has no future. And with so many masternode coins around, concurrence can prove lethal for the less adopted coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Masternodecoin Team
ok, i  will upload zip file later.

i hope everybody update new version asap . i found theres still some nodes using 1.0.0.0 version . hurry up plz.

+ my money

try to repairwallet

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

i hope everybody update new version asap . i found theres still some nodes using 1.0.0.0 version . hurry up plz.

+ my money

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

i can not update my masternodes until one week.
because i'm still on vacation...
Masternodecoin Team

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Staying at older software versions and wondering why being left behind  Roll Eyes
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@all

This error:

C:\xxx\MTNC Client v2.1.0.0.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

You can solved i when you install the WinRar > v5...

https://www.winrar.de/downld.php

regards

No, sorry, it doesn't work like that: you cannot force everybody to install your favorite version of zipping program! Especially as it's not for free, we'd all have to buy it. I have a perfectly working 3.80 Winrar program installed and I won't change it for a trial-only soon-not-working-any-more 5.X version of the same program. Just do things as they should be done and compress the wallet with an ealier version which everybody has, WTF! As you've seen prom previous posts I'm not the only one who cannot unzip the wallet, and be sure that 100% of new users who would eventually like to try masternodecoin, once they see it does not work they will just quit at once and never come back! WTF this is really a marketing failure masterpiece...

Try this one, I've zipped it with 7zip.

Blockchain - https://mega.nz/#!DrRigKoA!DBba7FRkCHHDWM9o1XH7aClkrgTwewupaFO0koj17n0
Client 2.1.0.0 - https://mega.nz/#!TvwgUI7a!PvVJvVM766Iqe_xwbQ0TaX1eU3RSp4v81UF709DdxbA
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
@all

This error:

C:\xxx\MTNC Client v2.1.0.0.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

regards

No, sorry, it doesn't work like that: you cannot force everybody to install your favorite version of zipping program! Especially as it's not for free, we'd all have to buy it. I have a perfectly working 3.80 Winrar program installed and I won't change it for a trial-only soon-not-working-any-more 5.X version of the same program. Just do things as they should be done and compress the wallet with an ealier version which everybody has, WTF! As you've seen prom previous posts I'm not the only one who cannot unzip the wallet, and be sure that 100% of new users who would eventually like to try masternodecoin, once they see it does not work they will just quit at once and never come back! WTF this is really a marketing failure masterpiece...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
@all

This error:

regards
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
thanks for the update.
but i can only update my masternodes/my wallet-gui which is running on my pi in about 2 weeks.
i'm just on vacation and i hope that does not matter - the masternodes are online atm ...

will there be an raspberry pi version of the new wallet-gui ??

please update asap , im sorry , i have no such compiling environment so  maybe i can not release pi version. sorry again

Hello i aslo hope for a Raspberry version, THX

Between the compile:

I can build the rasp berry one if Dev support me Smiley

BTW any discord channel ?

THX @Dev

Important update (update is mandatory)

1: very very important backup the wallet.dat and backups file(the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
  if you do not backup the wallet.dat and backups file ,you will loss all MTNC
2: delete the whole blockchain data and peer.dat and others file  and MTNC client file
3:down load the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 version as below link (windows)  ,linux and mac version you should complie yourself
    if you dont want to wait for sync ,you can download blockchain data as below (2018 03 21)
4: open the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 then close the client
5: put your wallet.dat to the file (the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
6: then open the client again
7: set up masternode follow the guide (the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/11WnHDlVmNCTZDnrn8yQYXE21PRBn8h6A5bQiaVpn6Ts/edit?usp=sharing)

Second soure link :
 MTNC Windows client V2.1.0.0
 MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 03 21

Can you please reupload the Wallet or make a zip? I always become with Winrar:

THX

Pages:
Jump to: