Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 56. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
All masternodes updated!
What was the reason for that blockchain issue and what have been changed with version 2.1.0.0 to avoid that in future?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Thanks for the update, now explorer and wallet have the same balans  Wink)

Yes, I updated the explorer and rebuilt the database.

When many people also had problems with weird balances, the explorer got "disconnected" from the main chain, too. I think my way to do the fix, was not good enough and some wrong blocks found their way into the explorer. That's why some people found a difference between own wallet and explorer. Now everything is perfect again.

Hint:
Balance must always match between your wallet and the explorer. Otherwise one of them is wrong!
If you find some kind of mismatch, please report it, so I can check if it is an error of your wallet or of the explorer.

seems good , thanks for your support.

and cryptopia and novaexchange , they all be in the right chain ,so dont worry , i have already send application for update new version .

next version with one key bounty function just under the testing now. waiting for release..
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Thanks for the update, now explorer and wallet have the same balans  Wink)

Yes, I updated the explorer and rebuilt the database.

When many people also had problems with weird balances, the explorer got "disconnected" from the main chain, too. I think my way to do the fix, was not good enough and some wrong blocks found their way into the explorer. That's why some people found a difference between own wallet and explorer. Now everything is perfect again.

Hint:
Balance must always match between your wallet and the explorer. Otherwise one of them is wrong!
If you find some kind of mismatch, please report it, so I can check if it is an error of your wallet or of the explorer.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Important update (update is mandatory)

1: very very important backup the wallet.dat and backups file(the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
  if you do not backup the wallet.dat and backups file ,you will loss all MTNC
2: delete the whole blockchain data and peer.dat and others file  and MTNC client file
3:down load the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 version as below link (windows)  ,linux and mac version you should complie yourself
    if you dont want to wait for sync ,you can download blockchain data as below (2018 03 21)
4: open the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 then close the client
5: put your wallet.dat to the file (the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
6: then open the client again
7: set up masternode follow the guide (the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/11WnHDlVmNCTZDnrn8yQYXE21PRBn8h6A5bQiaVpn6Ts/edit?usp=sharing)

Second soure link :
 MTNC Windows client V2.1.0.0
 MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 03 21

good news. pump
Masternodecoin Team
Important update (update is mandatory)

1: very very important backup the wallet.dat and backups file(the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
  if you do not backup the wallet.dat and backups file ,you will loss all MTNC
2: delete the whole blockchain data and peer.dat and others file  and MTNC client file
3:down load the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 version as below link (windows)  ,linux and mac version you should complie yourself
    if you dont want to wait for sync ,you can download blockchain data as below (2018 03 21)
4: open the new client MTNC V2.1.0.0 then close the client
5: put your wallet.dat to the file (the file in /Roaming/masternodecoin/** )
6: then open the client again
7: set up masternode follow the guide (the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/11WnHDlVmNCTZDnrn8yQYXE21PRBn8h6A5bQiaVpn6Ts/edit?usp=sharing)

Second soure link :
 MTNC Windows client V2.1.0.0
 MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 03 21

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Good day MTNC community. The bear season has  een so hard on us. I hope we can pass this phase soon and MTNC price resume it's growth pattern again.
Masternodecoin Team
i'm out for some days. sorry for delay reply

1: with the time going , even you download the last blockchain data , you still should sync for some days (The data after that time)

2:about some guys's balance error , could you please post the screen shot , tks (i will release new version asap, new version under the testing now.)

3: about airdrop , i hope it can be taken over by the community .

i saw the pic in slack , so i will update a temporary client tomorrow for solving the issue of NO.2
waiting please.
Masternodecoin Team
i'm out for some days. sorry for delay reply

1: with the time going , even you download the last blockchain data , you still should sync for some days (The data after that time)

2:about some guys's balance error , could you please post the screen shot , tks (i will release new version asap, new version under the testing now.)

3: about airdrop , i hope it can be taken over by the community .
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
we will update client asap , if you have such question above ,just follow it

we are working at one key bounty function now . will be released soon.

airdrop will open soon and will burn next 10M MTNC before release new version/

I hope you also have a new Wallet for the Raspberry Pi? The new wallet doesn't run after the compile...

regards
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

when the second round starts ?
We have six rounds of airdrop in total and we have passed three of them. That means we have three more rounds. Stay tuned and wait for new announcement from MTNC team by visiting the OP regularly.
Good luck, bro.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
do you see them in explorer    
http://mtnc.snodo.de:3001/    put your wallet address in it

The coins have arrived to the Cryptopia wallet and after a little while they have been moved somewhere else, I guess by Cryptopia itself, who failed to credit them to me. I guess it must be Cryptopia's fault.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
One week or so has passed and the coins I have sent to Cryptopia have still not appeared there. What would you suggest me to do?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
in my old wallet 1.1.1.2  i have: 10998  coin     new wallet 2.0.0.0 (backup wallet.dat error) i import my privatekey, i have: 8993 coin    the explorer say: 7921  coin

no stakes  after 14-3-2018:1.41  in new wallet

i had the same problem. than my wallet stopped syncing entirely. i just saved wallet.dat and deleted everything re-installed and resynced from beginning. now my wallet syncing fine and i'm getting stakes again.
Activity: 3
That can already be that a little deviation can be. But not such a difference. But I know that it has exactly what the Explorer of Snodo has spent. Had only because of two unsuccessful transactions update my Wallet. This Transactions did not arrive and that was the reason why this wallet was not always up to date. The server is always online 24/7 days a week. That's why I can not explain it to me. After the new synchronization I'm missing It is not allowed. It is in my opinion an exclusive wallet problem that must be fixed in any case.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
TBH my wallets balances are always different than what explorer shows and it's like that since snodo launched it. No idea why it's like that...
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

when the second round starts ?

what do you mean? if the airdrop - it will soon be the fourth
My purse is also on the current conditions. Nevertheless, I miss the coins. They now appear under not accepted in my story. My MN is also quite normal. So everything is fine. The 24ers come in regularly. I just do not know how to get my missing coins. Do I have a way to manually sync my wallet? If so how?
Activity: 168
Hello

Unfortunately, I also have a problem with my synchronization of my wallet. After the update I am indeed up to date, but unfortunately I am now missing 8000 coins. The right state of my wallet but I see in the Explorer of Snodo. What a possibility I have now? Have heard such a problem already from others. There is currently no real reliance on this Netzwerk.Hoffe it will be in a short time better. If someone can help me it would be very nice Smiley
Have you wallet synced after upgrading? Let it sync, then your coins will appear in your wallet.
Hello

Unfortunately, I also have a problem with my synchronization of my wallet. After the update I am indeed up to date, but unfortunately I am now missing 8000 coins. The right state of my wallet but I see in the Explorer of Snodo. What a possibility I have now? Have heard such a problem already from others. There is currently no real reliance on this Netzwerk.Hoffe it will be in a short time better. If someone can help me it would be very nice Smiley
Activity: 134
I overwrote the existing files when updating to V2.0 (windows) and updated the blockchain info with the new snapshot of the blockchain. The wallet is still synching but it seems to work. Will update when (or .... if  Kiss ) the wallet has synched.
How lucky you are with such a suddenly mistake when installing new version of MTNC wallet. Congratulations, Wekkel.
Pages:
Jump to: