Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 70. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hello members .

I would need a block explorer Api for MTNC. Can anyone program that?

It IS already "programmed". The block explorer software i am using would support providing an API but I deactivated it.

I don't have a server to host the explorer. It is running on my private computer at home.
Neither the PC nor the internet connection would allow tons of requests by many users running their scripts on an API. It would just break down the explorer.
As soon as it is running on a VPS, I will activate the API.

Hey snodo, so what's stopping you from running the explorer on VPS?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hello members .

It IS already "programmed". The block explorer software i am using would support providing an API but I deactivated it.

I don't have a server to host the explorer. It is running on my private computer at home.
Neither the PC nor the internet connection would allow tons of requests by many users running their scripts on an API. It would just break down the explorer.

Thank you very much

you are a great help and i think you should be rewarded more.

Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Hello members .

Hello members .

@ Dev 

Please update the website .

There are so many coins appearing at the moment. We have to present ourselves well

for what purpose are you interested in api? You kind of like deleting even a video from YouTube. than they prevented you - it is not clear only

I have write this with my youtube channel .

And User wwzsocki  wanted the videos uploaded again .

Hello Mtnc Members

I will first retire for time reasons and delete my Youtube account.

Please download the youtube videos if you want to keep them.

g

Hello Mtnc Members

g

up..

Hello Mtnc Members

g

Why you removing all your work? And are you leaving forum also? Hope it's because some good things in real life. Smiley

Cheers!

You can download my work and again upload by Youtube .  Grin

I will delete it on 18.1.18

I´m not leave the Forum .

I'm just taking a break crypto things and see how everything is

@  vytccskmt

The api can i take for Exel and make a spreadsheet for incomming and withrdaw coins in the wallet.

but it is also new to me

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello members .

@ Dev 

There are so many coins appearing at the moment. We have to present ourselves well

Can you explain about block explorer API, please. I don't know about that term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hello members .

@ Dev 

for what purpose are you interested in api? You kind of like deleting even a video from YouTube. than they prevented you - it is not clear only
Hello members .

@ Dev 

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Windows Wallet does not synchronize, hangs on the 7th week for the second day, which nodes to register in the configuration file Masternodecoin.conf for synchronization?

Here is the blockchain source to download - https://github.com/masternodecoin/MTNC-client-blockdate/blob/master/MTNC%20blockchain20171128.rar
yes, that's it. By using the source, the progress of syncing wallet with network will be performed faster.
Those source of blockchain will definitely help you to sync your wallet with network very very fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Windows Wallet does not synchronize, hangs on the 7th week for the second day, which nodes to register in the configuration file Masternodecoin.conf for synchronization?

Here is the blockchain source to download - https://github.com/masternodecoin/MTNC-client-blockdate/blob/master/MTNC%20blockchain20171128.rar
yes, that's it. By using the source, the progress of syncing wallet with network will be performed faster.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
at the next wallet updates ... it will be possible to start several masternodes with only one wallet gui?
Activity: 77
Is there any specific reason for the big drop in price of today? Or is it just a market swing?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
My wallet keeps on saying "masternode not on list".

And on the homepage the v1.1.1.2 Windows wallet while I understand that v2.0 is already out?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 119
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
MTNC:The Third Round Airdrop Submit Form does not take any more answers ..

Am I too late? Smiley

Yes, airdrop round 3 is over.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Hello Mtnc Members

g

Why you removing all your work? And are you leaving forum also? Hope it's because some good things in real life. Smiley

Cheers!

You can download my work and again upload by Youtube .  Grin

I will open YouTube channel for Masternodecoin one more time after you delete this account. Thank's that you agreed to copy your work and for supporting Masternodecoin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
MTNC is going up while every other coin is going down very good signs for all
Activity: 23
MTNC:The Third Round Airdrop Submit Form does not take any more answers ..

Am I too late? Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
today launched together with sth2017 node MTNC

Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and get 300 coins https://www.reddit.com/r/Masternodecoins
Hello Mtnc Members

g

Cheers!

You can download my work and again upload by Youtube .  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: