Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 65. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Though the global market has been down for some days now affecting all coins including MTNC, but the dump was not so epic on MTNC. It still managed to stay above the 1k sats zone. I think people are holding their coins and it's is cheaper to get a MN. This opportunity may not come again
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
explorer's down , i will try to contact snodo.

enlarge team is necessary ,if you have familiar with QT or c++,and have interest in mtnc with good idea , contact me please.

i have many things to do these days , but development schedule will not delay ,just follow roadmap, we are try our best.

I think I will have to make the sacrifice and learn these programming languages. I should have learnt them at earlier stage of my life.

Why is nobody uploading an updated MTNC blockchain here. I asked of it some days ago but no response till now. The one on the OP is not updated and I am having problems synching my MTNC to latest date. I have burnt a lot of gigabytes but all to no avail
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
we have ~115 masternodes online atm.
maybe here is someone among us who has his masternodes running on a linux system or on a raspberry pi?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
~

developer is sick today. payments are gradually continuing. active on the channel reddit rewarded.
I pleased him with news for March. all according to plan

He is a human, so he can not survive if supporters (I guess just small part of supporters are real supporters) always, continuously asking about progress, achievements, money, bounties, airdrops, campaigns; devs will be die/ out of charge (energy) soon.
Please give them peace a little bit and respect their dedication to the project.

we never die before we finish our promise, it's long way to go.lol
it just can not  be my full time job here , we have no ico .
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
~

developer is sick today. payments are gradually continuing. active on the channel reddit rewarded.

He is a human, so he can not survive if supporters (I guess just small part of supporters are real supporters) always, continuously asking about progress, achievements, money, bounties, airdrops, campaigns; devs will be die/ out of charge (energy) soon.
Please give them peace a little bit and respect their dedication to the project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
explorer's down , i will try to contact snodo.

enlarge team is necessary ,if you have familiar with QT or c++,and have interest in mtnc with good idea , contact me please.

i have many things to do these days , but development schedule will not delay ,just follow roadmap, we are try our best.

Perhaps you should post this search for more developers also on the opening page, many more people would read it as opposed as here in some lost internal page.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There is still airdrop, for this currency? it seems that the market for cryptocurrencies in general is going through a difficult stage, due to the fall in the price of bitcoin

There will be airdrop in the future. Check roadmap for more information. We have actually bounty for 10 most active users in our German thread here on Bitcointalk and in the German Facebook group. Here links https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-privacy-center-masternode-economy-german-thread-2806185  https://www.facebook.com/groups/masternodecoin/

I am a bit confused. I participated in the third airdrop round and see my (succesful) entry in the spreadsheat. I have however not yet received anything from that airdrop is my impression and the OP states that the status of the airdrop is still open? Is it just the OP that has not been updated or are we still in the third round?

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
There is still airdrop, for this currency? it seems that the market for cryptocurrencies in general is going through a difficult stage, due to the fall in the price of bitcoin

There will be airdrop in the future. Check roadmap for more information. We have actually bounty for 10 most active users in our German thread here on Bitcointalk and in the German Facebook group. Here links https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-privacy-center-masternode-economy-german-thread-2806185  https://www.facebook.com/groups/masternodecoin/

I am a bit confused. I participated in the third airdrop round and see my (succesful) entry in the spreadsheat. I have however not yet received anything from that airdrop is my impression and the OP states that the status of the airdrop is still open? Is it just the OP that has not been updated or are we still in the third round?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I can’t say I am disappointed with the MTNC/BTC price during these rocky days. It looks like the best days of Masternodecoin are still ahead.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I hope, at the end of February, the developers will make the first application - and then price of MTNC will gradually increase. I really look forward to the first application.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the number of MTNC masternodes continues to rise slowly and steadily during the "red weeks".
we soon reach the #125 - which is also a sign that many users believe in this coin

More and more strong hands are included in MTNC. This is very encouraging. I think in the spring and summer we will see a good growth rate.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
been very impressed with how well masternodecoin is holding up during all this very bad month .It is holding it own quite well.My only coin that is  Cry
sud
Merit: 301
the number of MTNC masternodes continues to rise slowly and steadily during the "red weeks".
we soon reach the #125 - which is also a sign that many users believe in this coin

Yeah, now is a good time to buy coins for cheap so more people are able to get their 50k MTNC and set up a masternode. Always buy when the market bleed. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
sud
snodo [7:29 PM]
oh damn i am on vacation right now and can fix explorer on 8th of feb

About explorer from snodo.

So we'll wait until February 8, when snodo will be able to fix explorer

Good, thanks for info.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
snodo [7:29 PM]
oh damn i am on vacation right now and can fix explorer on 8th of feb

About explorer from snodo.

So we'll wait until February 8, when snodo will be able to fix explorer
sud
But that means downloading and maintaining the whole Blockchain multiple times, right?

You can copy blockchain file and sync just the latest blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: