Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 85. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
third round bounty for support MTNC comminity:
if you think you are ,pm me with your done. i will choice 5 member .good luck.
Masternodecoin Team
10,000,000 MTNC will  burn today (Burn address :  MXCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXY9SEys)
Masternodecoin Team
Hello, ideaupdater.
I still can't open the RAR archive with the new Win wallet. Can you repack wallet files to another format?

could you plz re-install your rar .or zip or 7z
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
COngratulations to the winners, and also my congratulations to the team who is now starting very interesting long term promotions in national communities of big countries around the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hello, ideaupdater.
I still can't open the RAR archive with the new Win wallet. Can you repack wallet files to another format?

Everything opens perfectly. It's strange that you do not open. Download again. And soon there will be a version 2.0
Merit: 251
Hello, ideaupdater.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
maybe someone can still remember how much satoshis the price has risen at the first coin burn??

the main is that the price is not shaken, although the price of bitcoin has already risen 2 times. so keep the cost only strong altcoins
Masternodecoin Team
Community fund:

Action   : Release 500,000 MTNC
Purpose: Collect promotion fund for MTNC ( More exchange)
Price     :1900 sat
Fund address : 1NKShW1qvs2D5WWTmByJiXzthoHB6QfdNA      (BTC Address)

If  exchange not accept us ,we will return back your btc and you return back mtnc with same price.

We have no ICO before and this time it's not ICO  too , the fund will open to community and never diverting  to team's personal use .

PM me if you support MTNC. THANKS
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
maybe someone can still remember how much satoshis the price has risen at the first coin burn??
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
MTNC will burn 10,000,000 MTNC tomorrow.

Burn Masternodecoin, burn and let the price go up to the sky. 10 million coins !!! This will be a huge burn party.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Good one. Price should increase!

I have pm my mtnc address to you for bounty award. Plz check your pm
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
masternodecoin update roadmap (update new version and add another round burnning & change the development order)
December 2017 - June 2018
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ02by3UQAAInrs.png
new version of wallet which has updated masternode features. It mght be extremely good ofr Masternodecoi  community. I also look forward to joining the fourth round of airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
the team is working on a new version. everything is done according to the road map, even faster.
please do not spam. conditions of the bounty can not even properly read.
the community must be patient. then strong
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hey dev can u please update my member rank?

There is no need to make changes about rank. After all, the main condition - rank from Jr. Member - you fulfilled.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will try this week to search some blogs or some place where to post about MTNC coin. Do you guys and girls have any suggestion?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
i think it will be a great project .
Merit: 251
The windows wallet rar file https://mega.nz/#!ZDAQQJAS!MsxhZxSZyQ1To9V8WtK75mlAUV-iZIJSBHL8yRJHzUA is corrupt whenever I download it. It says file corrupt.

here can you download the wallet  masternodecoin.org

direct link

https://mega.nz/#!ZDAQQJAS!MsxhZxSZyQ1To9V8WtK75mlAUV-iZIJSBHL8yRJHzUA
edit:
its the same link but the rar archive is ok , i have test it.
I have the same problem as a owldeveloper. Rar file is a corrupt when I try to open it with WinRar 3.80. I download file from Mega and from Git too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey dev can u please update my member rank?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
If there is no 200 twitter followers, then airdrop will not be processed? I see my name in red but just for twitter.

Dev, you completely missed my earlier post. Please reply. So that I act accordingly.

Need more than 200 followers

Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above

For twitter followers I cannot do anything. I also dont fake with lots of followers. If this criteria is strict, I have to unfortunately look for other opportunities. For Bitcointalk I am a member.  Good luck dev..
Pages:
Jump to: