Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 93. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
we need support from community:

we have no ICO from the beginning , but MTNC got support from community all the time.  With novaexchange wiill be shut down , MTNC need more big exchange, this time we release 500,000 MTNC for collecting BTC for payment fee . all fund will open to community.

If exchange not accept our application ,we will return back all BTC.

If you wanna support MTNC ,PM me.
Masternodecoin Team
I think on your next airdrops, if there will more coming.. I strongly suggest that It would be nice and clean if you create a separate thread for Airdrop/Bounty.

For Example (ANN| AIRDROP|BOUNTY| OPEN NOW| MTNC Dark Send & Masternode Economy)

Then all the participants will report on that thread what they've done for each week.

For example:

Signature Airdrop
Week 1
Number of activities:
When Started: 120
When week ended: 130

Twitter Airdrop
Twitter Profile Link:
# of followers:

Week 1
Twitter Retweeted Links:

Promotion Airdrop
Links of my repost.

With this, you can monitor the real active participants and real supporters of MTCN. You can monitor if they are doing the right job.

Updating and filling up again the Airdrop form is also a good way, but will result of many duplicate contents. And with that I hope that our earnings will not be affected.

P.S. Just to give you my report Smiley

I registered again on 3rd airdrop google form and I have the same answer when I joined on November 22.
Except that I added promotion link (my reposts). Now I have 2 entries on the spreadsheet, but same info.

For twitter: I always retweeting your tweets everyday and you retweeted one of them..
https://twitter.com/jfski143/status/936180907609751553

For signature: When I joined on November 22, I already wear the MTCN signature, and proud of it.
My total activity when I started was only 106. And now I its already 168

first round airdrop should full member at least ,i send you pm.
Masternodecoin Team

good job, please update airdrop form .

Unfortunately, I can not fill out the form again. The link answers me "You have already responded"

sorry i change the setting ,please try again.

Dear Dev, thanks, the form works!

But I don`t know - did I do the right thing by filling all the links at the same time? If we need to fill each link separately - can you simplify the form by separating the form for the promotion campaign from the Twitter and the forum's campaigns?

I also participate in the Twitter campaign from the beginning of the third round, but after filling out the form with links to the promotion campaign, everything looks as if I started on the 4th of December. Will you consider this problem?

Thank you in advance for your work and clarification!

the date maybe change because of update , i will take it into account. don;t worry
Masternodecoin Team
Every day in the Russian-speaking space I consult people. who has money on the nodes - I'll take them to us. if not - then I collect the group and again bring them to us. if a person can not buy a node - I lead him to the mining.
because mtnk looks like a bank issuing a deposit

you are great , you really should get bounty . see my pm
Masternodecoin Team
Hi dev. I ask you again. If i'm not wearing signature and not join twitter because i don't have 200 followers and not post anything on web about MTNC because i don't have a website and only i hold coins from 2nd airdrop, i will get any coins on 3rd airdrop?

actually google+  google blog or cryptocurrency community (BBS)  etc....  repost our article can get airdrop .good luck
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
I still reading how masternode works now it has dark send?! I'm lost and still stucks in caveman time... Don't worry I'll catch up in the latest information of those features :O
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

good job, please update airdrop form .

Unfortunately, I can not fill out the form again. The link answers me "You have already responded"

sorry i change the setting ,please try again.

Dear Dev, thanks, the form works!

But I don`t know - did I do the right thing by filling all the links at the same time? If we need to fill each link separately - can you simplify the form by separating the form for the promotion campaign from the Twitter and the forum's campaigns?

I also participate in the Twitter campaign from the beginning of the third round, but after filling out the form with links to the promotion campaign, everything looks as if I started on the 4th of December. Will you consider this problem?

Thank you in advance for your work and clarification!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. I ask you again. If i'm not wearing signature and not join twitter because i don't have 200 followers and not post anything on web about MTNC because i don't have a website and only i hold coins from 2nd airdrop, i will get any coins on 3rd airdrop?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Every day in the Russian-speaking space I consult people. who has money on the nodes - I'll take them to us. if not - then I collect the group and again bring them to us. if a person can not buy a node - I lead him to the mining.

You propose to buy MTNC masternodes as a financial advisor? =)

Nice one.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250

That is very good there are many investors who do not speak English thanks for your work it definitely is helping the community
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
explained well how this project will work including the airdrop details
im exciting this coin will be released on many exchange market..
goodluck team..
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
today someone left our community. my position in the top holders rose to 2 lines and strengthened.
I think it's almost unpossible to conclude anything from the richlist because as soon as someone has a multiple of 50,000 coins will then set up a masternode. There are 20 addresses above 99,999 coins: 1 dev main address, 1 or 2 exchanges, 1 burning address and most of the other ones above 99,999 don't even stake the coins or have a masternode running.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think on your next airdrops, if there will more coming.. I strongly suggest that It would be nice and clean if you create a separate thread for Airdrop/Bounty.

For Example (ANN| AIRDROP|BOUNTY| OPEN NOW| MTNC Dark Send & Masternode Economy)

Then all the participants will report on that thread what they've done for each week.

For example:

Signature Airdrop
Week 1
Number of activities:
When Started: 120
When week ended: 130

Twitter Airdrop
Twitter Profile Link:
# of followers:

Week 1
Twitter Retweeted Links:

Promotion Airdrop
Links of my repost.

With this, you can monitor the real active participants and real supporters of MTCN. You can monitor if they are doing the right job.

Updating and filling up again the Airdrop form is also a good way, but will result of many duplicate contents. And with that I hope that our earnings will not be affected.

P.S. Just to give you my report Smiley

I registered again on 3rd airdrop google form and I have the same answer when I joined on November 22.
Except that I added promotion link (my reposts). Now I have 2 entries on the spreadsheet, but same info.

For twitter: I always retweeting your tweets everyday and you retweeted one of them..
https://twitter.com/jfski143/status/936180907609751553

For signature: When I joined on November 22, I already wear the MTCN signature, and proud of it.
My total activity when I started was only 106. And now I its already 168

Good one buddy. You have a very good idea which I think should be implemented.
Infact I am kinda against members voting for the deserving people that really support MTNC during airdrop for the special bounty bcoz members will most likely vote for their friends or pals and the real deserving people may miss.

With this your style, the dev himself should be able to fairly choose the best 5 that deserves the special bounty. That is the way it should be. Community vote can be very useful in other aspects of the project but not for the 2000 MTNC bounty bcoz it won't be a fair and deserving voting
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very interesting project I join the good luck of this project and grow better.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I wonder why my MTNC wallet balance was 0..

I was waiting all day for wallet to sync. I participated in Airdrop 1, spread the word on socials, wore signature for 3 weeks and still, not even a penny.

When trying to contact devs on private message to sort this out got no response, this is quite unprofessional in my opinion ...

U did participated in airdrop1? Why only mention the problem right now? Airdrop 1 was finished long ago. Did u check the spreadsheet to see whats wrong? Or maybe u cant join airdrop 1 because you are newbie rank?

Well I didnt pay attention so far and was expecting that the team will notice my participation and everything will be in line. I did what was expected from me and you know that in order to have Signature I need to be Jr. member rank so I was Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
today someone left our community. my position in the top holders rose to 2 lines and strengthened.

The less people remain who can stick " sticks in the forest "- the better. The main thing is not to interfere with the development of the project; support is power.
Pages:
Jump to: