Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 95. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

of course you can .it's not final result

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

i search it again you just submit today?

no, I registered when it was published on the day the google format was published for registration, I think if I'm not wrong two weks ago
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

i search it again you just submit today?
Masternodecoin Team
don't forget the bounty as follow (about 450 USD / member)

We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)
    There is no clear requirement for special contribution,just do what you can do as much as possible,and what you do will voting by community. five winners will get bounty.

by the way ,we will burn 10,000,000 after third round airdrop.

Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
hey i joined the twitterr bounty 1,5 weeks ago. But i am not sure if put in the correct informations into the application form. So is there a spreasheet of the succesfull applicants or anything like that?

because promotion reward is changing every time,it's so different to release the final spreasheet, but i try to release it soon ,i will open  a function so that every one can see the result by your self.

Okay. Great to hear this. I got my answer already. Hope you can release the final spreadsheet soon enough. Thanks dev. Keep up the hardwork.
Masternodecoin Team
hey i joined the twitterr bounty 1,5 weeks ago. But i am not sure if put in the correct informations into the application form. So is there a spreasheet of the succesfull applicants or anything like that?

because promotion reward is changing every time,it's so different to release the final spreasheet, but i try to release it soon ,i will open  a function so that every one can see the result by your self.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hei dev, is the list for the third airdrop been out? I want to check whether i am eligible to join or not. Let me know coz i cant find it anywhere yet.
Masternodecoin Team
Hello Dev

when are finishing the third airdrop bounty?

and how much coin are needed to get POS mining regularly?

12/10/2017

more mtnc you hold , more pos you get ,even you hold 100MTNC you still can get interest but need more time.
Masternodecoin Team

I tried to translate into Russian. it is very difficult to read a paragraph:
Masternodecoin rewards “connectivity age” instead of “coin age” thus eliminating the abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network.

I will soon post a comparison article with other nodes and with mining in general. the latest analysis showed that the nodes are starting more Russians - 41%, then the US - 20%, 11% - germany

------ reward base on online activity time
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Masternodecoin rewards “connectivity age” instead of “coin age” thus eliminating the abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network.

I will soon post a comparison article with other nodes and with mining in general. the latest analysis showed that the nodes are starting more Russians - 41%, then the US - 20%, 11% - germany

Got that quote from the OP, and since we got Russian ANN thread, I found it there.

Masternodecoin вoзнaгpaждeниe ocнoвывaeтcя нa "вoзpacтe пoдключeния" . a нe нa "вoзpacтe мoнeты", тaким oбpaзoм, нивeлиpyютcя злoyпoтpeблeния co cтopoны биpж и пoльзoвaтeлeй, кoтopыe нe aктивнo взaимoдeйcтвyют c ceтью.

Don't know if this is a good translation, but maybe will help.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
joined with. i hope that project is really worthwhile. good luck to everyone!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
hi
when are finishing the third airdrop bounty?
and how much coin are needed to get POS mining regulary?

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times to different area means meet the requirement.

Promotion account : 100MTNC / member
       The promotion article :https://medium.com/@suddeath/airdropping-masternodes-fair-distribution-healthy-economy-of-mtnc-56184162b8fd

if you repost then you should update your information here so we can confirm.
    Submit Airdrop Form

Hi dev, I just like to submit my first repost and will edit/update this later, for more additional reposts.
https://www.facebook.com/jfski143/posts/390899874681694
https://twitter.com/jfski143/status/936595099307229184
https://www.reddit.com/user/jfski143/comments/7gve7b/another_chance_to_earn_more_mtnc_it_is_another/

I didn't register on the google form above, because it looks like the same form that I registered before. And I already respond before that I will be joining the Twitter airdrop and promotion bounty in which what I understood is the signature campaign, and now this repost link.

Please let me know if I still need to fill up the google form above. I joined the 3rd airdrop and fill up the form last November 22, 2017.

I also want to know if you have shared spreadsheet that shows the qualified applicants for Airdrop 3? So that I know to myself that my time and effort in wearing the Masternodecoin signature and retweeting masternodecoin tweets since November 22 won't gone to waste..

Because now I am also interested to join this repost promotion bounty.

I am hoping for your respond. Thank you so much dev!

everyone need to update the form after you repost, i can not remember what you did because so many friends join in this airdrop. thanks for your support.

Ok copy that thanks!

But going back to my question. How would you be able to monitor and check if all the participants in Airdrop 3 are doing their job? Specially the twitter airdrop?

Please forgive me for being straight forward. I hope you won't find me rude. Once you look the list of Airdrop 3 participants are you just going to guess if this certain participant did the right job? how are you going to distribute the mtnc for each participant? What will be your basis?

Are you just going to guess how much you will give for each of us? And will not going to based on what we did?

Again, I am just asking, please don't get mad at me for being so straight forward.. thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: