Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] Multichain Ventures - Blockchain for business - without the headache✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Has your team participated in any blockchain conferences in 2019?

Why did you decide to use the TKS token in your products, and not Bitcoin?

TKS works as a universal tool in all Multichain Ventures products.

That is, with the launch of new products, will the demand for tokens grow regularly?

The more products a company launches, the greater will be the demand for tokens.

The project has great prospects

Not only the quantity of products is important, but also their quality and popularity. Even one popular product can increase the price of a token several times

You are the truth. If you look at the products of Multichain Ventures, you will see great prospects for development, because these are global products for business

Which of the Multichain Ventures products do you consider the most promising?

I like your products. You create the future for many business areas.

When will the sale of Multichain Ventures tokens begin?

The timing calculator is listed on the website. I also like the prospects of your project and the opportunity to make good money on the rise in the price of your token

It all depends on the tokenomics of the project. Multichain Ventures creates products that will be very popular, so the demand for tokens will also grow regularly

How can we talk about an increase in the price of a token if the main sale of tokens has not yet taken place?

About 1 month remains at the start of the token sale. It is from the interest shown at this stage that the price of the token in the future will depend on investors

Do I need to register in the whitelist to participate in token sale?

The waves blockchain performs all the tasks assigned by Multichain Ventures.

Why look for something else?

The waves blockchain is the most technologically advanced and stable. Have you ever used this blockchain?
When connected to Cubed, can customers see the cost of services in several currencies at once? That would be very convenient.

https://twitter.com/Multichain_Vent/status/1211347416882003970

Will your tokens be created for each of your products or will you have a single token for all products?

All Multichain Ventures products will run on a single token. This creates a tokenomics of the project.
In my opinion, Cubed is your most promising product.

Many businessmen need a new payment system

Does your project have public investment?

As far as I know, the project is completely independent and does not accept public investment
You say that you renamed your application to MV Wallet, but I can not find it in the search, as it is called Multichain Ventures Wallet
  https://medium.com/multichainventures/tokes-wallet-a-new-look-35ce9fdffb36
Does your project have public investment?

Why did you decide to use the TKS token in your products, and not Bitcoin?

TKS works as a universal tool in all Multichain Ventures products.

That is, with the launch of new products, will the demand for tokens grow regularly?

The more products a company launches, the greater will be the demand for tokens.

The project has great prospects

Not only the quantity of products is important, but also their quality and popularity. Even one popular product can increase the price of a token several times

You are the truth. If you look at the products of Multichain Ventures, you will see great prospects for development, because these are global products for business
The waves blockchain performs all the tasks assigned by Multichain Ventures.

Why look for something else?
Will your tokens be created for each of your products or will you have a single token for all products?

I like your products. You create the future for many business areas.

When will the sale of Multichain Ventures tokens begin?

The timing calculator is listed on the website. I also like the prospects of your project and the opportunity to make good money on the rise in the price of your token

It all depends on the tokenomics of the project. Multichain Ventures creates products that will be very popular, so the demand for tokens will also grow regularly

How can we talk about an increase in the price of a token if the main sale of tokens has not yet taken place?

About 1 month remains at the start of the token sale. It is from the interest shown at this stage that the price of the token in the future will depend on investors

Do you plan to hold the New Year airdrop of Multichain with the distribution of your tokens?

There is currently no information about this. Most likely, marketing events will begin closer to the start of token sales
Does your tokenomic have the task of increasing the price of the token in the future?

In this area you have many competitors. Why do you think that Multichain will become a successful company?

Multichain Ventures creates unique products using blockchain and high technology. View all documentation
If you do not sell all tokens on IEO, will the sale be extended or will the remaining tokens be burned?
Pages:
Jump to: