Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] Multichain Ventures - Blockchain for business - without the headache✅✅✅ - page 6. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is EDEN a Logistics Product? Which companies have already confirmed their interest in EDEN? https://twitter.com/Multichain_Vent/status/1211011448551493632
Activity: 14

You are using the waves blockchain. Waves platform is also listed as your partner. Do you work with this company?

They issued tokens on the waves blockchain. No additional partnerships reported

Multichain Ventures chose a very non-standard blockchain. I do not know many projects that use waves. Why was this choice made?

I like your products. You create the future for many business areas.

When will the sale of Multichain Ventures tokens begin?

The timing calculator is listed on the website. I also like the prospects of your project and the opportunity to make good money on the rise in the price of your token

It all depends on the tokenomics of the project. Multichain Ventures creates products that will be very popular, so the demand for tokens will also grow regularly

How can we talk about an increase in the price of a token if the main sale of tokens has not yet taken place?

Why did you decide to use the TKS token in your products, and not Bitcoin?

TKS works as a universal tool in all Multichain Ventures products.

That is, with the launch of new products, will the demand for tokens grow regularly?

The more products a company launches, the greater will be the demand for tokens.

The project has great prospects

Not only the quantity of products is important, but also their quality and popularity. Even one popular product can increase the price of a token several times
Do you plan to hold the New Year airdrop of Multichain with the distribution of your tokens?

Will you conduct marketing campaigns for the New Year to grow your community?

The telegram manager replied that marketing companies are being developed that will begin in January 2020
In this area you have many competitors. Why do you think that Multichain will become a successful company?

The timing calculator is listed on the website. I also like the prospects of your project and the opportunity to make good money on the rise in the price of your token

It all depends on the tokenomics of the project. Multichain Ventures creates products that will be very popular, so the demand for tokens will also grow regularly

The project already has several launched products, therefore, a potential increase in the price of the token can give a profit of 50% in the next 3-4 months
Why did you create platforms to track cannabis specifically, and not any other products?
Are you negotiating a listing with exchanges from the TOP 20 CMC?

If you do not sell all tokens during IEO, will you burn the remaining tokens?

Good question. It’s also interesting for me, because the price of tokens in the future depends on it
Activity: 12

You are using the waves blockchain. Waves platform is also listed as your partner. Do you work with this company?

They issued tokens on the waves blockchain. No additional partnerships reported

Why did you decide to use the TKS token in your products, and not Bitcoin?

TKS works as a universal tool in all Multichain Ventures products.

That is, with the launch of new products, will the demand for tokens grow regularly?

The more products a company launches, the greater will be the demand for tokens.

The project has great prospects

What has changed in the wallet over the past year?
Outwardly, it is identical. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fkoSGTgzF4

Now many new features have been added to the wallet, the interface and name of the wallet have been changed
If you do not sell all tokens during IEO, will you burn the remaining tokens?

The most important thing is community support. If you create a product in demand, the community will always support you and will use your services.

I have several online stores and I plan to use Cubed Pay

Can Cubed Pay be used to receive payment in cryptocurrency and automatically convert to fiat?

Yes. This is a universal product for e-commerce.

You can read more on the official website https://cubedpay.io/

Do I need to buy additional equipment for receiving cryptocurrency in retail outlets using cubedpay?

Theoretically, you can order a crypto ATM and install it at your outlet

What opportunities does a crypto ATM provide?

Can I buy any cryptocurrencies and use them to pay?
Will you conduct marketing campaigns for the New Year to grow your community?
Token sale begins in 35 days. Do I need to register in the white list to buy your tokens?

There is no white list information on the site. You can buy tokens when they go on sale.
Do your products have competitors or are all your ideas absolutely unique?
Pages:
Jump to: