Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Multicurrencies | Test Net Live | Unmoderated - page 5. (Read 19072 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
no sync but much 10 BRO incoming transactions, 1-2 per minute
ok after restart, than again

No sync even when using the bootstrap?

All 3 of my machines synced up perfectly after using the bootstrap.dat

I have the same syncing issue. Bootstrap works at the beginning but after some hours of functioning, "out of sync" warning flashes while minting still goes on. 

Wallet 1.2.2.0 has been running non stop with no sync issues... Committed to helping you guys out.
Please join us at Slack if you so choose  (help should be more personal and responsive there).
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Both of you having issues, please confirm that you are indeed running the latest client? (Version 1.2.2.0 currently).
If you use a recent bootstrap, and sync fresh with the latest client, you should not be forking at all, if I understand correctly.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

I have the same syncing issue. Bootstrap works at the beginning but after some hours of functioning, "out of sync" warning flashes while minting still goes on. 
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
SIS mining works well, tested >1 day.
Is it necessary to mine permanently ?

No. It's PoW+PoS. The net will keep moving if PoW drops off. They are independent.

How are you mining SIS? I've requested some test coin but while im waiting for it to arrive id love to try mining, the usual 'setgenerate' command doesn't seem valid in this wallet, can someone point me in the right direction for how to attempt mining? Appreciate the help! Smiley Interesting project!

You can find full set of instructions on the third page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13480584
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

No. It's PoW+PoS. The net will keep moving if PoW drops off. They are independent.

How are you mining SIS? I've requested some test coin but while im waiting for it to arrive id love to try mining, the usual 'setgenerate' command doesn't seem valid in this wallet, can someone point me in the right direction for how to attempt mining? Appreciate the help! Smiley Interesting project!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Testnet Update

Breakout Gravity Wave (Dark Gravity Wave for hybrid PoW/PoS with different block times) worked as expected. The transition was completely smooth with only a few clients that hadn't updated dropping off.

I will now work on some administrative things for Breakout Gaming, like coding the distribution of the original coin purchase. We will have a mock distribution. If you bought coins in the first coin sale, you will be able to test your encrypted wallet.

We will then have the lotteries for the incentive playing cards. I have described the special properties of these cards in the brocoin.slack.com forum. Please talk to user BreakoutCoin to request an invitation to the slack.

I will also be in the process of making minor fixes. For example, I added a progress bar for syncing. I will also add a chain linearizer (to make bootstraps) and fix some other minor bugs.

The testnet should last about 2 more weeks. While I work on these objectives.

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 980
Retargeting Refinements: Update to 1.2.2.0 Before Block 47,000!

I have made some changes to retargeting, essentially using DGW. This may be the first version of DGW that retargets both PoS and PoW independently, and will even retarget if they have different block times.

https://github.com/multicurrency/Breakout-Releases/blob/master/README.md

Happy to report that wallet has been stable and staking....
Retargeting Refinements: Update to 1.2.2.0 Before Block 47,000!

I have made some changes to retargeting, essentially using DGW. This may be the first version of DGW that retargets both PoS and PoW independently, and will even retarget if they have different block times.

https://github.com/multicurrency/Breakout-Releases/blob/master/README.md
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
what happens if you lost BTC in Breakoutcoin ICO?

What do you mean?  If you bought in the ICO you'll be able to claim your coins when released...

So this is the same as the original breakoutcoin which was not released?

I'd say it's "been in the works".   Grin

Yes sir, it's the same coin.
Activity: 450

What do you mean?  If you bought in the ICO you'll be able to claim your coins when released...

So this is the same as the original breakoutcoin which was not released?
Activity: 462

Activity: 450
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Both machines are on the right fork. One with 29 connections (Ubuntu) the other with 21 connections (Windows)

Nice and healthy  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
most of the time i would make a smart ass comment and roll out, but this looks pretty cool so far, let's see where it goes right? this is all a big experiment and were the ones that get to fuck with it and see what happens, freedom in its purest form. right on you guys. satoshi really is a genius.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Description of Lotteries: Part 1

For those helping with the testnet, here is what you are eligible for:

There will be a set of 3-4 lotteries for a deck of digital playing cards. There are only 53 cards total, each unique. The top lottery will have aces and other face cards. The second tier lottery will have some face cards and other high cards, and so on.

There is only one deck. There is only one 2 of clubs, etc. Each is a "colored" coin, which can be sent like any coin. They are there for trading and collectability. If Breakout Coin does as well as I think, they should be valuable at some point.

The image below shows my wallet that holds all the cards from the testnet, shortly after testnet launched. GUI slots only exist for 15 cards as it will be some time before any one person collects enough cards to test this limit.

When you receive a card, it will show in the GUI.

These cards are fully decentralized assets. They are essentially "colored coins" in the truest sense. To transfer one, you send it to a bitcoin-like address, just like any cryptocurrency.

More to come...

Looks like Multicurrency platform is beginning to demonstrate its potential.

1) Separation of the staking feature from the main coin;
2) Combination of PoS and PoW;
3) Now transmittance of decentralized assets.

Very promising!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hrm, just picked up on this "coin" or whatever it is and read all pages...looks promising (if it pans out!).

Will watch.  I'm not shilling here, just saying it appears legit at least but slow which is cool and understandable.

Not familiar with BRO coin though, should I be?

Dev, can you get BRO and whatever "multicurrencies" is listed on 1ex.trade ?
Pages:
Jump to: