Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Murzibia] (MZB) cryptonote Wallet address prefix to begin RX - Phamra - page 2. (Read 14647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
R I P
Due to many government monitorization and many warnings of illegal drug activity MZB will rebrand and return. Upon return we clearly denounce any involovement in illegal drug use. New nodes list soon to come which I mine solo at low difficulty and will create fork and provide update config file. config file to hold new seed node, p2p and rpc and checkpoint.

OK but will we be able to keep our balance by importing keys or is it a complete relaunch?

Not a relaunch of MZB. I will update config file params. There may be need to roll back block chain and update check points. Many police agency request I shut down MZB or face prosecution so I got silent to speak at attorney and he advice I make changes to MZB. That is all I have to say with authority agency who must still monitor me for sure

OK. If you don't want any association with old MZB in this forum, at least inform us MZB owners by PMs about the new wallet when the time comes
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
R I P
Due to many government monitorization and many warnings of illegal drug activity MZB will rebrand and return. Upon return we clearly denounce any involovement in illegal drug use. New nodes list soon to come which I mine solo at low difficulty and will create fork and provide update config file. config file to hold new seed node, p2p and rpc and checkpoint.

OK but will we be able to keep our balance by importing keys or is it a complete relaunch?

Not a relaunch of MZB. I will update config file params. There may be need to roll back block chain and update check points. Many police agency request I shut down MZB or face prosecution so I got silent to speak at attorney and he advice I make changes to MZB. That is all I have to say with authority agency who must still monitor me for sure
legendary
R I P

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
R I P

ok but communication is key, don't go silent to long unless you want to loose confidence in your work
R I P
both working ok for me, did you update config with seed-node=13.93.158.201:41252
Yes, it's working now.
But coin without developer can't exist.

agreed, not too much that happening here
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
both working ok for me, did you update config with seed-node=13.93.158.201:41252
Yes, it's working now.
But coin without developer can't exist.
Where is dev, he was talking about some exchanges listing and nothing.
Please make much patience to exchange listing, I make plans to list summer time is best and now make good time to make use of solo and use limit cores. If you invest hash now to make major profit in end. Allneed make update to new wallet. MZB not danger to bug but all must update now
I have a patience dev, but MZB is existing already a 4 months and still haven't listing in any exchange, people are spent a time and hashpower to mining of your coin and for now it seems like that it was wasted. We need an exchange dev, don't disappoint a community.

Can't connect to node dev!

------------------------

Pool doesn't working, wallet doesn't synching, it seems can considering that this coin is dead.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What has this coon got to do with drugs ? Why are they there ? When will you get onto am exchange it has been a long time. You haven't done much with the premine besides a small drop. Whst plans do you have for it ?
Please make much patience to exchange listing, I make plans to list summer time is best and now make good time to make use of solo and use limit cores. If you invest hash now to make major profit in end. Allneed make update to new wallet. MZB not danger to bug but all must update now
legendary
Well, apparently the coin is really dead now.
No nodes. I was the only one left, then I had to restart, can't connect any more.

Add the following into your config file:

--add-priority-node 13.93.158.201:41252

So it should look like this below:

lib\forknoted.exe --config-file configs/murzibia.conf --add-priority-node 13.93.158.201:41252

This node is my pool server, mzb.altcryptopools.com.  It has been up since almost the start of the coin.

Thanks. It connects now

LOL! That premine, and this guy doesn't even know how to use it. 225K coins for 3 pools? C'mon how long is it going to take the average joe to mine 225K coins. There are plenty of really good cryptonote coins. No point in wasting time here.

You know of any actually worth mining? The good ones have high difficulty.
This one I can solo with the crappiest of cpus and still get loads of blocks.
It's a gamble. Either it pays off or it doesn't
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
LOL! That premine, and this guy doesn't even know how to use it. 225K coins for 3 pools? C'mon how long is it going to take the average joe to mine 225K coins. There are plenty of really good cryptonote coins. No point in wasting time here.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
No nodes. I was the only one left, then I had to restart, can't connect any more.

Add the following into your config file:

--add-priority-node 13.93.158.201:41252

So it should look like this below:

lib\forknoted.exe --config-file configs/murzibia.conf --add-priority-node 13.93.158.201:41252

This node is my pool server, mzb.altcryptopools.com.  It has been up since almost the start of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Where to get the wallet? I want to extract Murzibia  Grin
linux
https://mega.nz/#!FIVWVTIL!BUcRN_9UPk14Ru9zctlzZo-eKxsJtE389tbJNmfAY5o
WIN
https://mega.nz/#!4QUFjKQK!n6fHa6MLrxEJKLHGd4k9ihLq8J5KnQugzUYQuK93ETQ
source
https://github.com/Murzibia/murzibia
cloud drive empty !!! let working links

cloud drive empty, how to download window wallet?

I have no problem at all to download the windows wallet and sync without issue. Maybe you should try again...
Activity: 246
Where to get the wallet? I want to extract Murzibia  Grin
linux
https://mega.nz/#!FIVWVTIL!BUcRN_9UPk14Ru9zctlzZo-eKxsJtE389tbJNmfAY5o
WIN
https://mega.nz/#!4QUFjKQK!n6fHa6MLrxEJKLHGd4k9ihLq8J5KnQugzUYQuK93ETQ
source
https://github.com/Murzibia/murzibia
cloud drive empty !!! let working links

cloud drive empty, how to download window wallet?
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
How many coin had been premined?

And any other bounties such as signature campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: