Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Murzibia] (MZB) cryptonote Wallet address prefix to begin RX - Phamra - page 3. (Read 14647 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is great, but is there any plans for listen this coin on any echange ?
My solo mine for DOT currency make me now to 1,374,398 coins almost to limit of cryptopia listing fee. Not too long have wait

thats good idea vryptopia si good for starting market
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
My solo mine for DOT currency make me now to 1,374,398 coins almost to limit of cryptopia listing fee. Not too long have wait

Good thing I never gave up hope  Smiley
I've been solo mining low difficulty all this time.

Checkpoint wallet is very good thing.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
The coin is dead ? No plan on an exchange ? What is going on ?
My wallet does not work anymore. What is going on ?
Wallet takes some time to synchronize, but it works.
I just received some coins from the pool.
This I will soon fix to add check point and release newer faster wallet
do not waste time Dev abandoned this coin!!
You clown of ass. I not to make of abandonment my project. I work to secure chain so it not damage like shit cryptonight coin that fail to mine block. I also to now announce new thing in MZB in rpc wallet so website admin even on TOR can now accept MZDdirect for payment. My coin is to block 141643
Activity: 468
do not waste time Dev abandoned this coin!!
Activity: 352
Wallet takes some time to synchronize, but it works.
I just received some coins from the pool.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary

Are two coins the same dev?

No. MZB and NNC are from different devs. It's just my suspicion that MZB is a fork of NNC
Activity: 371
MZB diff is so low you can solo it on cpu. I do occasionally and I only use 2 cores for it!

Really ? How many hashes do you manage to achieve and how many coins do you mine ?
Thanks.

I would rather gpu mine though since I will make much more like 4-8x more.

I was making about 25-30k a day with a total of about 120 hashes. I cannot give the exact hashrate because show_hr shows nothing for me on this coin.

Actually the same thing happens in nic-nac coin which I'm almost certain is what MZB has forked

Difficulty has fallen even more now. You can make over 50k with that hashrate. Just look at the second pool for an estimate. There must be like 5 people tops mining total.

If you go there with a gpu you will be affecting difficulty even for yourself. But it will be good for the network  Smiley

I guess I will use my cpu for awhile then before my gpu. What happened to nic-nac coin ? The Dev just locked the thread all of a sudden. I will try see if I can get the gpu running and mining. It mines monero just fine. I do not understand.
There is another thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnnc-nicnac-coin-nithrius-a-digital-ecosystem-1824990
Are two coins the same dev?

I guess I will use my cpu for awhile then before my gpu. What happened to nic-nac coin ? The Dev just locked the thread all of a sudden. I will try see if I can get the gpu running and mining. It mines monero just fine. I do not understand.

Yes, dev instantly locked the thread as soon as NicNac hit the exchange... The price is low by the way...

LOL I hadn't noticed. I was just puzzled why there were no new messages all these days.

Price is low, yes but given the very low difficulty there as well, it can be justified. Selling at 10 sat (which is a typical price for nnc) all you mine, it still seems to be the most profitable cryptonight coin out there right now.

But I wouldn't sell. Mining will run out eventually and I doubt price can go much lower unless the coin dies. Its a gamble

No I am not going to sell I have already missed out on many opportunities and don't plan on missing out on anymore.
legendary

Yes, dev instantly locked the thread as soon as NicNac hit the exchange... The price is low by the way...

LOL I hadn't noticed. I was just puzzled why there were no new messages all these days.

Price is low, yes but given the very low difficulty there as well, it can be justified. Selling at 10 sat (which is a typical price for nnc) all you mine, it still seems to be the most profitable cryptonight coin out there right now.

But I wouldn't sell. Mining will run out eventually and I doubt price can go much lower unless the coin dies. Its a gamble
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
MZB diff is so low you can solo it on cpu. I do occasionally and I only use 2 cores for it!

Really ? How many hashes do you manage to achieve and how many coins do you mine ?
Thanks.

I was making about 25-30k a day with a total of about 120 hashes. I cannot give the exact hashrate because show_hr shows nothing for me on this coin.

Actually the same thing happens in nic-nac coin which I'm almost certain is what MZB has forked

Difficulty has fallen even more now. You can make over 50k with that hashrate. Just look at the second pool for an estimate. There must be like 5 people tops mining total.

If you go there with a gpu you will be affecting difficulty even for yourself. But it will be good for the network  Smiley

There is another thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnnc-nicnac-coin-nithrius-a-digital-ecosystem-1824990
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Thanks.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
424 H network hash rate  Shocked Pool: 3 miners  Angry
Activity: 234
has this coin a future?
dev escaped?
legendary

Thanks.

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: