Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 13. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Really? with no new dev and the old scamming dev still having full control of the code.

Can't we just fork it with better devs and move on?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Really? with no new dev and the old scamming dev still having full control of the code.
Activity: 28
mut will live on and fly to the moon
Activity: 7
https://discord.gg/Kew3KJ

Enter the new MUT discord heading for the moon
Activity: 5
Can we just replace the old dev with a new one lol? I had a lot invested as well and was optimistic. BTW how is she going to get our money back?? The best way would be to scam the scammer lol!!
Activity: 30
i wish to the dev the worst cancer ever for him and his's relatives, friends, and all who stay near him

Wow... really? Because you lost money? You are just showing what kind of character you are made up of.
Activity: 50
Well if anyone is interested, a new channel was created: https://discord.gg/FyP87J
Activity: 113
F:)ck this coin, just sold out at 0.000000008 what a freakin loss.... There is no point staking a coin which is worth nothing, so no more of these high staking shit coins. Should have sold last week and the week before, but I have learn my lesson.  At least now i don't have to look and see how much % this coin went down each day.
Activity: 212
Come on, she never said that. If you sell your coins now, you are also just as bad because you will sell them to someone who hasn't heard the news yet.She is trying to change the coin, give it life again, to save her investment but not for a quick pump and dump. At least that's not the impression I'm getting. Come on discord and judge for yourself.

At present MUT owner selling max coins, price sink down then tomorrow buy in millions quantity at bottom price, he eill millionaire and price will junp after his buying. So buy buy , dont sell
Come on, she never said that. If you sell your coins now, you are also just as bad because you will sell them to someone who hasn't heard the news yet.She is trying to change the coin, give it life again, to save her investment but not for a quick pump and dump. At least that's not the impression I'm getting. Come on discord and judge for yourself.
If you have already invested in this coin, please join us on discord, one of the moderators (Nikita) is trying to save our investments. She has suggested that she'll find the funds to get us listed. There is still hope. Come on discord.

She is just as bad as the dev and planning a pump for her exit and to get new investors stuck, this coin has no tech to speak of, STAY CLEAR.
Activity: 56
If you have already invested in this coin, please join us on discord, one of the moderators (Nikita) is trying to save our investments. She has suggested that she'll find the funds to get us listed. There is still hope. Come on discord.
Good news. We will keep hope.
Any way coin can live without so stupid dev.  Undecided
Activity: 2
DEV has never accomplished delivering anything useful.

This coin is a total fake!

DO NOT BUY
Activity: 168
i wish to the dev the worst cancer ever for him and his's relatives, friends, and all who stay near him

+1 but minus his friends and relatives because they are innocent of this evil person dealings. I wish a tough Karma that he cannot handle with money to get hold of him.
WARNING: DEV HAS DONE A RUNNER AND LIED ABOUT PAYING FOR COINEXCHANGE FROM DONATIONS.

DON'T BUY.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Mutualcoin will be listed on Coinexchange today. Stop selling your coins cheap cos this coin will be listed in more great exchanges.

Would be really nice, is it true?
Activity: 3
Great project. I bought for $ 200 sold for $ 9000. There is nothing to complain about. Need more of these project.  Grin
Activity: 9
Activity: 168
Update:

Coinexchange says they never received listing payment. We think dev is scamming us. I still hope yobit was paid for, since it's cheap, even for a scammer looking for a quick pump. I've contacted Yobit on twitter and am awaiting their response. If anyone contacts Yobit and gets a response, please post here.

OHMIGOD. The dev collected the donated coins, stake it and dump it but never paid for Coinexchange. That means he didn't pay for Yobit as well. Remember he said Yobit will add Mutualcoin 15th of December and it did happen. He's a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: