Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 15. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
How many coin do I need to stake in my own wallet without staking pools etc..?

There's no minimum but unless you want to be waiting for weeks for a stake I would recommend you to get at least 500k, the net weight keeps going up due to amount of coins in circulation increasing every day, a few weeks ago you would get a daily stake with like 200-250k.

100k coins wont do much for waiting time?

With 100k coins you will be waiting for at least 4 days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

There's no minimum but unless you want to be waiting for weeks for a stake I would recommend you to get at least 500k, the net weight keeps going up due to amount of coins in circulation increasing every day, a few weeks ago you would get a daily stake with like 200-250k.

100k coins wont do much for waiting time?

Activity: 56
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Nice wee coin...

Active Development team..

pro-active community...

that's all you need !!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Can someone tell me why I have not received a single stake since I moved my coins out of Coinsmarkets to Mutual wallet 3 days ago? What is the matter?

IT ALL dependa on your no of coins staking...
Activity: 35
Can someone tell me why I have not received a single stake since I moved my coins out of Coinsmarkets to Mutual wallet 3 days ago? What is the matter?

How many coins you got? You need to have about 2 million coins to get guaranteed daily stakes. If you have less than 100,000 coins it takes a few days to get your stakes BUT BUT BUT, you will get all your previous stakes that you missed as well. So if it takes 3-4 days to get your stakes you will get 4x times the stakes within that day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
-Mutual is going to be listed on Coinexchange by Monday at the latest.
This is great
value MUT is very cheap
I will invest a bit in the MUT
Activity: 2
Hi, it's my first post ever and I am new to cryptos. I'm interested to buy that coin but please explain something I don't understand.  Here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mutual-coin/  it shows that after only 1 month having this coin on a small exchange, there are already 75% coins created Total Supply 752,924,773 MUT Circulating Supply 688,848,193 MUT Max Supply 1,000,000,000 MUT.  So with the coming entrance of new exchange monday, how I understand all coins will be created in about one month, so no more mining or proof of stake needed?  Why everybody still will stake it?  to earn 5000 to 10000% per ann.  I would like so much to receive that interest but if all the coins are created already after only 2 months, what is the use to stake?  Isn't the interest paid in coins?  Who will send to me these coins if they are already all created and everybody want to stack them? Wouldn't it be better to have max supply some higher numbers like 100 billions? thanks everybody to make me understand.

Hi.
The code of the coin is adjusted to keep generating coins once the max supply is achieved so there will be no lack of coins, the dev is already planning on adjusting the ROI %s to stop inflation a bit and probably burn some in the process so I recommend you to jump in asap and start staking to take max advantage of the 5k% blocks while they last  Wink

ok thanks!
Hi, it's my first post ever and I am new to cryptos. I'm interested to buy that coin but please explain something I don't understand.  Here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mutual-coin/  it shows that after only 1 month having this coin on a small exchange, there are already 75% coins created Total Supply 752,924,773 MUT Circulating Supply 688,848,193 MUT Max Supply 1,000,000,000 MUT.  So with the coming entrance of new exchange monday, how I understand all coins will be created in about one month, so no more mining or proof of stake needed?  Why everybody still will stake it?  to earn 5000 to 10000% per ann.  I would like so much to receive that interest but if all the coins are created already after only 2 months, what is the use to stake?  Isn't the interest paid in coins?  Who will send to me these coins if they are already all created and everybody want to stack them? Wouldn't it be better to have max supply some higher numbers like 100 billions? thanks everybody to make me understand.

Hi.
The code of the coin is adjusted to keep generating coins once the max supply is achieved so there will be no lack of coins, the dev is already planning on adjusting the ROI %s to stop inflation a bit and probably burn some in the process so I recommend you to jump in asap and start staking to take max advantage of the 5k% blocks while they last  Wink
Activity: 2
Hi, it's my first post ever and I am new to cryptos. I'm interested to buy that coin but please explain something I don't understand.  Here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mutual-coin/  it shows that after only 1 month having this coin on a small exchange, there are already 75% coins created Total Supply 752,924,773 MUT Circulating Supply 688,848,193 MUT Max Supply 1,000,000,000 MUT.  So with the coming entrance of new exchange monday, how I understand all coins will be created in about one month, so no more mining or proof of stake needed?  Why everybody still will stake it?  to earn 5000 to 10000% per ann.  I would like so much to receive that interest but if all the coins are created already after only 2 months, what is the use to stake?  Isn't the interest paid in coins?  Who will send to me these coins if they are already all created and everybody want to stack them? Wouldn't it be better to have max supply some higher numbers like 100 billions? thanks everybody to make me understand.
Activity: 406
can I mine this coin on cpu?? i have intel Core i5
The beast has woken up!! Buying orders are piling up nicely.

Buying orders are piling up nicely. Buy while it's still cheap we getting listed on Coinexchange on Monday price gonna go up a lot.

Happy staking guys!  Grin
Activity: 50
A couple of things for new investors:

-Price per coin is very cheap right now, great entry point. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MUT.htm

-Yobit has also been paid for but they are taking their sweet time to list MUT.

-We are on block 80k, staking will go higher soon and that should attract more investors.

-We have done very little marketing so imagine what will happen once the coin is promoted.

-The code of coin is set up as if max supply is reached, it adjusts itself accordingly to increase supply so that it will never run out.

-The dev has come up with multiple solutions to battle coin inflation, so that we don't run into the same problems as past high POS coins.

I think those are all the main points that keep me holding this coin.

Same here, hodling (and staking) over 4.000.000 MUT here. ;-)

3.5 M here =)

Happy staking guys!
Activity: 280
What will be the mining of your currency?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Easy staking pool with nice interface for various POS-Coins:
goo.gl/eoXoQB
https://stakeunited.com/hammerhart91
Activity: 79
how can i stake on a linux VPS?
Activity: 252
Wooo someone just dumped.
A couple of things for new investors:

-Price per coin is very cheap right now, great entry point. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MUT.htm

-Yobit has also been paid for but they are taking their sweet time to list MUT.

-We are on block 80k, staking will go higher soon and that should attract more investors.

-We have done very little marketing so imagine what will happen once the coin is promoted.

-The code of coin is set up as if max supply is reached, it adjusts itself accordingly to increase supply so that it will never run out.

-The dev has come up with multiple solutions to battle coin inflation, so that we don't run into the same problems as past high POS coins.

I think those are all the main points that keep me holding this coin.

Same here, hodling (and staking) over 4.000.000 MUT here. ;-)

3.5 M here =)

Yo let join the 1+ million MUT club! 2.5 here  Grin

Can't wait for Monday for Coinsexchange, great things ahead.

Keep stacking while the 5000% lasts guys, make the most of it.
Pages:
Jump to: