Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MWAY || MilkyWay Coin | PoS | 100% Annual Stake | - page 2. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
anyone know where to download the wallet for this?

Click on the WALLETS image just below "Exchange" on ANN and it will redirect you to download link
Activity: 124
▲™
anyone know where to download the wallet for this?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The name of the coin is very funny :-) Like the website but don't like the ann page. Will follow the project to see if it's interesting.

I agree that a really funny name was picked up. The project than that hooked, you need to read more in detail for the project. I think the prospects for the project are just around the corner.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Activity: 162
Where can I find a working Discord link? Thanks
faucet is dry  Grin
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
This coin is from a team of people I came to trust in the cryptoworld. I'm holding MWAY and see if this team can take this coin to greater heights.

Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 11
Hi, Ladies and Gentleman! I see this project very interesting. I gladly joined this company.
Activity: 8
Interesting project more details for to the moon good job and good luck devs looking forward
how about i want to join airdrop and bounty Smiley

Airdrop and bounty which was running is over. You can join discord where random giveaway is done
Activity: 154
how about i want to join airdrop and bounty Smiley
Maturity of this coin is 600 blocks, while block time 5 minutes,  it makes online staking very difficult,  wallet keeps almost all coins on staking and can't process withdrawals.
I was needed to disable online staking at CryptoHub

maybe you need to stake somewhere. i withdrawn mine from CH and stake to alt bank
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Maturity of this coin is 600 blocks, while block time 5 minutes,  it makes online staking very difficult,  wallet keeps almost all coins on staking and can't process withdrawals.
I was needed to disable online staking at CryptoHub
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
so... this is still alive?
any exchanges to buy some?

What do you mean "still alive"? It only launched less than three weeks ago. According to the OP there are no exchanges yet.

Exchange/s
BTCTBABTC

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Bought the first ones.. Promising team along with strong community. Lets get some good stakes. Happy new year to everyone
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
so... this is still alive?
any exchanges to buy some?
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Discord invite is expired.
Pages:
Jump to: