Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MWAY || MilkyWay Coin | PoS | 100% Annual Stake | - page 3. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Everyone, should follow the twitter as we have just announced a biggie giveaway including MWAY and other coins Smiley

Call it a biggie packed giveaway
how many hours this coins can be mature at stake stats?
just curious how much the networks weight currently for now?

thanks

3 days it takes for the coin to mature.
Network weight depends on holding as 270 mill approx is out in market
Why MilkyWay is better then a lot of Scrypt POS coins - which advantages?

Coin is derived by community. Low inflation rate and progressive roadmap. Technically self owned and developed services and delivering services as promised with in time line.

We are aiming to have all the services of our own rather copying or renting it. Our community have newbie's who are loving the learning as we still have many people around who know BitCoin, Eth etc by name and do invest; but never knew how their money grew or lost. This is what we are doing and at here for
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Why MilkyWay is better then a lot of Scrypt POS coins - which advantages?

thanks

Coin matures in 3 days. Network weight and reward incoming depends your holdings. ROI is 100% annually
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
yoo yoyoyoyo join the comunity. this cpin is awesome. devs are friendly, and they are fun to talk to. discord peole are lively. come and join the comunity
Activity: 172
Merit: 11

thanks
Activity: 159
I hope this coin will raise up to the moon and higher!! :-) Smiley Smiley
Activity: 630

a very interesting concept for this project, it is very inspiring for those who are eager to learn about Cryptocurrency. with the MilkyWay community we can better interact to further expand the pertinent knowledge about blockchain
You promised to spread awareness about the cryptocurrencies but you never included your program on how to educate the people about them? How would you do that awareness campaign? Are you going to have a team that will handle that task and how would they do that, in what way?

We have discord and specific channels for newbie to join and ask queries. On website we have blogs which will be running everyday for question and answers. We will be doing video tutorials posted on web site. Yes, we have a team of people doing crypto for years who will be sharing their experience and learning with the community.
Wow, it's really a serious project that needs to be supported! You had your road map and some dates are present there but no informations about the ICO, sorry i did not read other documents but when will you launch your initial coin offering?

ICO was already running when ANN was posted. We have already approached exchanges for listing, like Yobit. Pre-sale funds(left overs) have been burnt and would be followed by more. As soon as coin is listed, all the Pre-sale fund will be burnt whatever not participated in fund raising.

Joining discord will give you more insight as we are often more active there.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Liked the concept of spreading knowledge and awareness of crypto-currency to the individuals who lack knowledge in cryptocurrency. Though being in its initial stage but looks very promising project and future prospects looks even brighter. Good to be part of very interesting and happening discord community.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
You promised to spread awareness about the cryptocurrencies but you never included your program on how to educate the people about them? How would you do that awareness campaign? Are you going to have a team that will handle that task and how would they do that, in what way?

We have discord and specific channels for newbie to join and ask queries. On website we have blogs which will be running everyday for question and answers. We will be doing video tutorials posted on web site. Yes, we have a team of people doing crypto for years who will be sharing their experience and learning with the community.
Wow, it's really a serious project that needs to be supported! You had your road map and some dates are present there but no informations about the ICO, sorry i did not read other documents but when will you launch your initial coin offering?

maybe update the discord link with never-expire invite link
Link on the website is set to never expired which is : https://discord.gg/n2eZBjs
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This project is very good. Hope to see in top position in near future. Already I kept all of my coin and wish the team can do a great job for all of us. Best of luck Milky way.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
does airdrop still run dev? where is the twitter link for your project? hopefully this project will be good in the future, I will see the development of your project is dev, if it is good, I will hold your token in long term
Random giveaway is running in the official discord channel. All the links are there in the ANNs footer. Welcome to the family Smiley
Activity: 93
maybe update the discord link with never-expire invite link
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
does airdrop still run dev? where is the twitter link for your project? hopefully this project will be good in the future, I will see the development of your project is dev, if it is good, I will hold your token in long term
Pages:
Jump to: