Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 14. (Read 59735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Can I reserve Chinese translation?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
i am very interested about the project , team seem to be very professionals , dev when are you planning to start the ico? thanks for the info

Pre-sale for larger investors is open now, crowd fund will officially start on June 27.  Join us on Telegram to stay involved with the community we are building!  @mybit_dapp

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i am very interested about the project , team seem to be very professionals , dev when are you planning to start the ico? thanks for the info
How come that the link for the website it says the connection is not private, not safe :-(

Once the dashboard (back-end portal) is uploaded, SSL will be implemented to secure the connection.  Since there is not anywhere on the Site to enter personal financial information or passwords you should be completely fine just viewing content in the mean time.

What Escrow are you using or going to use? Thanks!

Brave New Coin and Collin Lahay (#2 most trusted on BitRated) are the confirmed escrows.

Also, the official crowdsale will be live on June 27, 2017.  In the meantime pre-sale bonuses are available with a minimum value requirement.  You can contact info(at)mybit.io for details if interested.

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
This project is still running ?

Yes, it is still running.  Pre-sales will open on the 27th.

it's great to know you are here . we have more actions to attract more people to join our project.
It's really quiet. How can I buy some mybit on this project ? 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
How come that the link for the website it says the connection is not private, not safe :-(

ALso your bounty url link: http://mybit.io/docs/Crowdsale_Bounties.pdf  it says page not found :-(

What Escrow are you using or going to use? Thanks!

Yes, it is still running.  Pre-sales will open on the 27th.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Yes, it's still running and Dev will launch this project on April, 27th as He said before .
I think everything will be fine because He's ready to release this ICO project in this week.
I'm waiting for more information from Dev.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I have been interested in this project for quite some time
Has the concept of Asset management like the MelonPort project
Hopefully better than Melonport  Wink
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Whats the ico price.
Activity: 322

It will not be starting in April.  Our recently added PR and Marketing partners highly suggested moving it farther into the future.  We will be finalizing dates next week and contacting everyone who has sent funds already.

You weren't prepared at all for the last ICO launch. That showed very poor decision making. You certainly didn't need a new PR and Marketing team to determine that
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

It will not be starting in April.  Our recently added PR and Marketing partners highly suggested moving it farther into the future.  We will be finalizing dates next week and contacting everyone who has sent funds already.

Great, looking forward to the update!
I'm very interesting with this new action from Dev . So This project is still in the process to get a good result in the future . Dev needs more detailed plans to launch it soon.
Activity: 532

Some additional resources we have finalized:

good news
waiting waiting waiting update
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

Updated Deck for MyBit: http://bit.ly/2pcJyBy

Pre-sale with up to 20% additional discount is on target to open on April 27 as indicated on ICO Countdown.  Will be releasing a Press Release and additional information next week.

good news. I'm still waiting for next action and I really need more detailed plans released in next week and ready to join the ICO project next week.

LOl "Due to the recent spike in ethereums value we acknowledge all the absurdity of our price tiers and thus are postponing the crowdsale to..."  Who needs ur discount? Who would buy ur dirtcoin? U are noobish clown lacking understanding of how microeconomics works. U shifted ur crowdfunding milestones to april. What are u gonna do after ethereum rates quadruple again?

Pre-sale with up to 20% additional discount is on target to open on April 27 as indicated on ICO Countdown.  Will be releasing a Press Release and additional information next week.

good news. I'm still waiting for next action and I really need more detailed plans released in next week and ready to join the ICO project next week.
Activity: 518
where is your team based? do you have a registered office address?

Registration Jurisdiction: Zug, Switzerland (in-process)

Team: Currently distributed between West Coast US, East Cost US, London, Berlin, Prague and Eastern Europe.  We have also agreed  to make the move to Berlin and open an office there as we approach production deployment.

Good news, i think many peole will be interested with this project. Smiley

Pre-sale with up to 20% additional discount is on target to open on April 27 as indicated on ICO Countdown.  Will be releasing a Press Release and additional information next week.

Some additional resources we have finalized:

Pages:
Jump to: