Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 13. (Read 59733 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

When is the ICO for this?? would you consider to postpone so the market stabilizes?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
what,s the news for the bounty campaign? Huh
Activity: 75
Any bounty campaign sir, like social network campaign, signcamp etc?

Follow this link for Bounty campaign. Join by filling out google form. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1808790

Why is that thread not locked! its the first appearing in google and draws important bad first impression...

Totally agree, this is the first page promoted in google, people see you have only 6 pages and run away...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Follow this link for Bounty campaign. Join by filling out google form. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1808790

Why is that thread not locked! its the first appearing in google and draws important bad first impression...
Activity: 196
looking this thread , this prhect looks to be legitto ME.
 Kiss Undecided Lips sealed Embarrassed Huh
Activity: 98

Activity: 168
Joined to Facebook and Twitter bounty.
My email address is not correct in facebook bounty campaign
 and i want to change with this new adress: [email protected]
my facebook links:  https://www.facebook.com/karim.ghabri1

What's the News for the bounty program?
Activity: 137
I'll be looking forward to the development of the platform. It will be interesting to see the new renewable energy systems which will be integrated in the near future, and the tokenizing of them. Look out solarcoin Smiley

The main difference between MyBit and Solarcoin is that MyBit is agnostic and not tied to a specific use case.  There's currently a big opportunity with renewables, but we also have future plans with AI, Land/Agriculture, Commercial Real Estate, among others we are researching.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'll be looking forward to the development of the platform. It will be interesting to see the new renewable energy systems which will be integrated in the near future, and the tokenizing of them. Look out solarcoin Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
who ico start sir??
i waiting to invest  Cool

July 27th for official - pre-sale discount send a PM

I have lost touch with this project, the ICO has been postponed several time and make me lose interest in it. I hope this time around the date is sacrosanct. I will wait for the market interest in the project before investing in this
i joined facebook and twitter campaignBTC Wink
Activity: 588
EVOS
Interested in the project. I am watching
who ico start sir??

July 27th for official - pre-sale discount send a PM
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
who ico start sir??
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
MyBit I wish them the best of luck; however, I am concerned about the AI token asset management. AI is still in early stage development, it could potentially be many years until the technology is ready for widescale adoption. In that case, how will that affect your revenue stream and do you think you can be profitable in the trust (will transfer of funds) and asset management platform, which other companies such as Iconomi and Melonport are currently doing so well at.

Great points - we have recently pivoted to targeting decentralized power grids first as you are correct - AI is still a few years out.  Targeting Decentralized energy will enable revenue to be realized much quicker and sets us up to be at the forefront of AI when it does come to market.

Content, website, and white paper are almost updated and is planned to be released next week.

it's nice to see Dev online on this thread. I'm still waiting for official crowdfund released .
it's good to watch some good news to be released next weeks. Thank you for your notice, Dev.
MyBit I wish them the best of luck; however, I am concerned about the AI token asset management. AI is still in early stage development, it could potentially be many years until the technology is ready for widescale adoption. In that case, how will that affect your revenue stream and do you think you can be profitable in the trust (will transfer of funds) and asset management platform, which other companies such as Iconomi and Melonport are currently doing so well at.

Great points - we have recently pivoted to targeting decentralized power grids first as you are correct - AI is still a few years out.  Targeting Decentralized energy will enable revenue to be realized much quicker and sets us up to be at the forefront of AI when it does come to market.

Content, website, and white paper are almost updated and is planned to be released next week.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
looking this thread , this prhect seems to be legitto me
Pages:
Jump to: