Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 31. (Read 901818 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
all of these shits for panic sell.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
That dump on polo... Naut actual 14k sat...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
So it has happened by the sounds of it

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Activity: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Polo about to delist naut
[/quote
Are you sure about this?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Polo about to delist naut
Activity: 158
now on all fork june-july 2016 pattern, all coin after that jump x3-x10 times, btc down 5-10% and price recovery, so good time to buy all if it possible)
and on Naut 20/20 result expected...
legendary
I've doubled my Holdings I am enjoying this game that is being played

You change your mind quick. Or your just social engineering everyone who has skin in the game. Clap clap clap

Simple Logic after looking at the Poor excuse of a WhitePaper.

It basically defines Naut as useless and is only going to be redeemed so they have not broken any laws as they are playing by the Loyalty and Rewards legal aspects and it says if they release naut back into the market, That basically means they want to take it out of the market and make it vanish.

are you from the Drachmae team? why are you constantly on the Naut forum? Seems like you don't know how to make up your mind....lost there dave? sometimes you want to buy more...then all the sudden you dump...then all the sudden you are in if it's at the right price? seems like you are just trying to influence the perspective of ppl on Naut. It's strange that a dev from another coin constantly bashes then praises a coin that according to some info you joined forces with...yes I saw that article that states Drachmae join forces with Naut in 2015....

And yes the whitepaper was not full of info...but if you read it's a pre-release version...i'm sure when it's made public there will be a much more detailed report....and apparently there's a new website coming too!! so surly this can only be good news for Naut holders

What is your Point?Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

You change your mind quick. Or your just social engineering everyone who has skin in the game. Clap clap clap

It basically defines Naut as useless and is only going to be redeemed so they have not broken any laws as they are playing by the Loyalty and Rewards legal aspects and it says if they release naut back into the market, That basically means they want to take it out of the market and make it vanish.

are you from the Drachmae team? why are you constantly on the Naut forum? Seems like you don't know how to make up your mind....lost there dave? sometimes you want to buy more...then all the sudden you dump...then all the sudden you are in if it's at the right price? seems like you are just trying to influence the perspective of ppl on Naut. It's strange that a dev from another coin constantly bashes then praises a coin that according to some info you joined forces with...yes I saw that article that states Drachmae join forces with Naut in 2015....

And yes the whitepaper was not full of info...but if you read it's a pre-release version...i'm sure when it's made public there will be a much more detailed report....and apparently there's a new website coming too!! so surly this can only be good news for Naut holders
Activity: 80
Its money 2020 over?
They should just cease to develop it.

It's that simple. No reputations will be ruined.

Why the circle jerk.

If they don't want naut coin attached to nyssystems just develop a new block chain protocol.

No reason to try to buy all the coins back and rip them out of the market. Just let then old coins become defunct

That is senseless and would take way to long and their is now way to 100 percent pull the coins back.

Especially when you got tons of guys who are 20 to 30 bitcoin deep at 40k plus

legendary

Activity: 350
Whales are always manipulating, putting big sell orders to drop the price and buy lower.
if devs are working, just wait.. the price will raise eventually. And dont see a reason to sell naut right now so i'm waiting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265

what do u know of me and what i trade...or traded in the past? nothing dave so don't make uninformed remarks if you can't back them....we all score and miss out...and even loose some times. that's trading

and yes i might have missed out on some big scores...BUT at least i did not loose any of my initial investment

it's quite obvious. I saw it in your statement that you're still in profits. A sense of trading in making a profit not a holding. Time is money.
BTC is rising while you hold. BTC might take new high very soon. Due to that and some other reasons Naut may never reach the old heights again.

dude i'm still in the profits...so i don't know what ur naggin about...keep your shitty ass remarks to yourself

i have time on my side...so no worries
So, you have bought your Naut a long time ago and for price lower than now... You're crazy, dude! Do you realize that you could sell it at 150k and buy it now? it looks like a greed, not patience. You've missed your opportunity to make a huge pile of money.

what do u know of me and what i trade...or traded in the past? nothing dave so don't make uninformed remarks if you can't back them....we all score and miss out...and even loose some times. that's trading

and yes i might have missed out on some big scores...BUT at least i did not loose any of my initial investment

New paper: (pre-release version) will be posted on the new website

https://slack-files.com/T1RGWNHB5-F2TG7SW83-d946fe7293

@ Mr.Joker so there will be a new naut website coming soon? that would be awesome since the old website have been stating "more info coming soon" for ages now. hopefully with the new release we should see some more updates and hopefully more information regarding the project and it's future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265

dude i'm still in the profits...so i don't know what ur naggin about...keep your shitty ass remarks to yourself

i have time on my side...so no worries
So, you have bought your Naut a long time ago and for price lower than now... You're crazy, dude! Do you realize that you could sell it at 150k and buy it now? it looks like a greed, not patience. You've missed your opportunity to make a huge pile of money.
Pages:
Jump to: