Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 36. (Read 901822 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It looks like NAUT bottomed out and settled at the mid 20k... it can only rise from here on as good news are coming soon. Strange that ppl are not buying in already Huh i will keep on buying as the only way is up from here on...ez money Grin
i don't know why we should buy it as far as i see it from the graph inside polo it fall down real hard and buying it without any research or any good news to come concretely is really a big risk.

sunday the whitepaper and the role of NAUT in the hedge fund system and dinner with investors at 20/20, that's why there is slow buying at these price levels
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
It looks like NAUT bottomed out and settled at the mid 20k... it can only rise from here on as good news are coming soon. Strange that ppl are not buying in already Huh i will keep on buying as the only way is up from here on...ez money Grin
i don't know why we should buy it as far as i see it from the graph inside polo it fall down real hard and buying it without any research or any good news to come concretely is really a big risk.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I've doubled my Holdings I am enjoying this game that is being played

yeah with that high buy-in price, a averaging down is the best option, especially if bought above 100k... Nice games are being played indeed at the moment Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
I've doubled my Holdings I am enjoying this game that is being played

Naut is so fine that there is so little in the marketplace

Why do you think the price is so low?

Did you already recoup your losses or did you sell with a loss?

edit: I can see they are not in your nxt wallet anymore;)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Naut is so fine that there is so little in the marketplace

Why do you think the price is so low?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Naut is fine.... PAR is so huge, more bigger then Ethereum! big Naut time soon! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1554
Not speaking for BK, but think he'd agree that hope is not an investment strategy
This forums hopium pipe, is being passed around alot, lately.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Not speaking for BK, but think he'd agree that hope is not an investment strategy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
People actually don't know BK and jake invested 1 million usd themselves and BK is moving his hedge fund of 100 million to the new system.

They already have a few investors and testers for the alpha program
oh well giving some light here hope it will make some huge noise for the price of naut i'm still holding mine which i bought when the price is really high. hope it can bounce back to that peak again. good luck
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
I didnt know that Smiley
I might just invest a little more  Grin
People actually don't know BK and jake invested 1 million usd themselves and BK is moving his hedge fund of 100 million to the new system.

They already have a few investors and testers for the alpha program
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
23-26 october a new whitepaper with description of naut in the par system and some announcements regarding investors
Cant wait for this Smiley i have faith in NAUT
23-26 october a new whitepaper with description of naut in the par system and some announcements regarding investors

And where did you get your info? You must be joking! Smiley

slack my friend
legendary
Activity: 1764

And where did you get your info? You must be joking! Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
price very cheap now, dumpers full stupid? why sell so low price i do not understand it Undecided

crypto way mate can't believe im still hanging i bought mind 140k now look at the price oh well lets wait for another year maybe it can comeback or it will totally doomed. only dev knows the answer.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
when PAR starting? in white paper no date or control point
so, when price start to grow any news or predictions...?
Pages:
Jump to: