Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 43. (Read 901822 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
buy done ... wait and see  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
so you think this is a good buy at this market price

Sure beats 130K a few days ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
so you think this is a good buy at this market price
legendary

Where do you get this info? I haven't seen OP talking here for a long time. Maybe they are using their own forums?

read their whitepaper. They mention about using CosMo in Par project. And BK's company is one of the sponsors for Cosmo coin too

btw, to clear up any confusion about Naut's role in Par

Naut is the main currency in Par. The team is thinking a way to clear up the confusion now

Some sort of announcement would clear things up.
Activity: 868
Join the PAR slack for more information
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Where do you get this info? I haven't seen OP talking here for a long time. Maybe they are using their own forums?

read their whitepaper. They mention about using CosMo in Par project. And BK's company is one of the sponsors for Cosmo coin too

btw, to clear up any confusion about Naut's role in Par

Naut is the main currency in Par. The team is thinking a way to clear up the confusion now
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
That is the question to be asked but I have also made a small suggestion to Who, What and why... its in there

eh ?

Thanks for the entertaining read Lee, and for the effort required to make the internal logic plausible.

One question does arise when this tale is applied to the world beyond, and I'd be interested to hear your take ...

Why would the manipulating party aluded to do its best to rachet up tension in advance of a WP release and PR activity and then, at the point of release, crash the market that it had been doing its best to drive in an upward direction ?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This is such a long term one boys:

(1) PAR whitepaper

"BKCM LLC (my company), has made an investment in Tendermint and its Cosmos network. It is our intention to leverage this technology to build products on top of the PAR System. In addition, Nautiluscoin will be the native currency of this ecosystem; users of the PAR System will receive discounted rates when fees are paid in Nautiluscoin."

-->

(2) COMSMOS whitepaper

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607111.20

"To prevent the crowdfund from attracting short-term speculators only interested in a pump-and-dump scheme, the genesis atoms will not be transferrable until they have vested. Each account will vest atoms over a period of 2 years at a constant rate every hour, determined by the total number of genesis atoms / (2 365 24) hours. Atoms earned by the inflationary block reward are pre-vested, and can be transferred immediately, so bonded validators and delegators can earn more than 1/2 of their genesis atoms after the first year."

remember that there are only 12 million nauts

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
This is such a long term one boys:

(1) PAR whitepaper

"BKCM LLC (my company), has made an investment in Tendermint and its Cosmos network. It is our intention to leverage this technology to build products on top of the PAR System. In addition, Nautiluscoin will be the native currency of this ecosystem; users of the PAR System will receive discounted rates when fees are paid in Nautiluscoin."

-->

(2) COMSMOS whitepaper

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607111.20

"To prevent the crowdfund from attracting short-term speculators only interested in a pump-and-dump scheme, the genesis atoms will not be transferrable until they have vested. Each account will vest atoms over a period of 2 years at a constant rate every hour, determined by the total number of genesis atoms / (2 365 24) hours. Atoms earned by the inflationary block reward are pre-vested, and can be transferred immediately, so bonded validators and delegators can earn more than 1/2 of their genesis atoms after the first year."

remember that there are only 12 million nauts
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
eh ?

Thanks for the entertaining read Lee, and for the effort required to make the internal logic plausible.

One question does arise when this tale is applied to the world beyond, and I'd be interested to hear your take ...

Why would the manipulating party aluded to do its best to rachet up tension in advance of a WP release and PR activity and then, at the point of release, crash the market that it had been doing its best to drive in an upward direction ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
So NAUT is now something new? Is this just to revive a coin?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
To listen is not enough, always do your own homework.

NAUT going down to 70k

It already broke 70k a few times.  It could potentially hit 50k this next week but I would not sell here, I would keep adding on this dip. 

BELIEVE!!!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

NAUT going down to 70k
that's correct we are in the crypto so better to review everything first and study harder before make a position. still waiting for the success of this coin i still believe that dev will show good results.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260

NAUT going down to 70k
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Advice you say? A lot of people won't be taking your advice any time soon.

Apropos:  I've been telling people to buy Naut since 4K.  Do the math.  Some bought hundreds of thousands of coins and will become millionaires. 

Your problem is that you didn't listen to me early enough.  Get obsessed with me, the sooner the better for you.

I would listen Tongue I'm very new to cryptocurrency and I'm trying to learn as much as I can Smiley
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Apropos:  I've been telling people to buy Naut since 4K.  Do the math.  Some bought hundreds of thousands of coins and will become millionaires. 

Your problem is that you didn't listen to me early enough.  Get obsessed with me, the sooner the better for you.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Well, oh shit, there goes my steady paycheck. 

Heads-up, fool:  There are more guys that have made hundreds of thousand to millions of dollars off my advice than have lost money.

So my no-gratitude, zero pay crypto advice job is totally secure. 

And I guarantee that even you will be buying my next picks.  Only I'll be sending you a 10% commission bill.
legendary

Why don't you get back to hyping the price, I wonder how many people you got to buy in at 150K?

Dear shithead,

Do you pay me commission if I make you rich?  

So then why do you bitch when you get free advice?

I was buying at 120k, and I'm not selling.  I'm banking on the names and reputations behind this dev team.  

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Why don't you get back to hyping the price, I wonder how many people you got to buy in at 150K?

Dear shithead,

Do you pay me commission if I make you rich?  

So then why do you bitch when you get free advice?

I was buying at 120k, and I'm not selling.  I'm banking on the names and reputations behind this dev team.  
legendary
it does say typos

it makes the point to come

not too sound like a prick but those articles are poorly written.  Like a shitty math, logic book. @drach

appreciate the work though.  Your thesis is hold? 

There's massive manipulation happening, by the dev team and whales involved.
Pages:
Jump to: