Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 44. (Read 901822 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
it does say typos

it makes the point to come

not too sound like a prick but those articles are poorly written.  Like a shitty math, logic book. @drach

appreciate the work though.  Your thesis is hold? 
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
Why price down so much should i wait to buy for lower prices.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
it does say typos

it makes the point to come

not too sound like a prick but those articles are poorly written.  Like a shitty math, logic book. @drach
Activity: 80
legendary
Activity: 1288

I can't believe how much bullshit is going around.

We all need to stop propagating this noise cause it's killing a really high grade crypto programme. 

Let's move on with the development and leave the squabbles for the private chats.

Why don't you get back to hyping the price, I wonder how many people you got to buy in at 150K?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I can't believe how much bullshit is going around.

We all need to stop propagating this noise cause it's killing a really high grade crypto programme. 

Let's move on with the development and leave the squabbles for the private chats.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Hold out don't be shaken out as it says at the end of part 4 don't buckle to them

Quote from: leigh2k14
link=topic=591114.msg16135886#msg16135886 date=1472924246
All I can say there's some major manipulation going on behind the scenes.

I'm holding, shit or bust.
legendary
All I can say there's some major manipulation going on behind the scenes.

I'm holding, shit or bust.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
recover

I see the PR has worked well, lots of people took a beating on this one.

still on free-fall. what's going on with NAUT?
legendary
recover

I see the PR has worked well, lots of people took a beating on this one.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
legendary
Brutal shake out, weak hands must of left now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Why this coin falling like Stones
because many opportunist wants to full their bagholdings they want to shake the market and weak holders to panic just done doing  it with etc
so now it naut so better wait instead for the value to rise up again to at least break even don't lose hope.
Merit: 645
Why this coin falling like Stones
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Hi Vlad,

I am sure you are right.  Smiley

I am hanging in there.

I always tell people that I don't have any feelings left. BECAUSE, I have 5 children  Grin

BUT, the price of NAUT is almost hurting the last feeling that I did not think that I have.  Angry

Hahahaha.  Well, some of the most reputable people are on record saying a major marketing blitz is starting in a matter of days so I think you'll be ok.  Bank of the right people and you'll do well in crypto.

I lost 10btc of value in Naut, all because of really bad communication and/or misinterpretation of the whitepaper by people who could not understand the whitepaper. So if you have left some, just no need to worry, I am the only one to lose here.
Activity: 106
Hi Vlad,

I am sure you are right.  Smiley

I am hanging in there.

I always tell people that I don't have any feelings left. BECAUSE, I have 5 children  Grin

BUT, the price of NAUT is almost hurting the last feeling that I did not think that I have.  Angry

Hahahaha.  Well, some of the most reputable people are on record saying a major marketing blitz is starting in a matter of days so I think you'll be ok.  Bank of the right people and you'll do well in crypto.
Activity: 868
this coin price too high and it will be drop
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 106

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
PAR: Hedge Fund ‘Crypto-Bridge’ Platform to Apply for BitLicense

https://news.bitcoin.com/par-hedge-fund-crypto-bitlicense/

Pages:
Jump to: