Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1061. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Navajo Coin Foundation - Let's join!

Hello guys! As the admin of Navajo Coin Fund I would like to invite all of You to NAV Foundation. I see many of our great supporters here, which are not the members of the Foundation yet. Also NAV head dev - soopy452000 has finished the first project, which beta tests we have started yesterday (Remember to test and leave us suggestions about the beta client and the new feature! Wink ).
Please remember that soopy is fully fair dev - He doesn't have any premine, IPO etc. - He only can get donations from the Community. Becouse of that remember to donate him for his work - We really appreciate it! Smiley

This is the dedicated BTC address for Soopy:

Navajo Developer Fund (BTC) :

199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

Foundation Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-foundation-navajo-fund-680884

Thanks again & have a great day!
- Navajo Coin Foundation

can i donate straight from bittrex?

I also did so!
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Hello guys! As the admin of Navajo Coin Fund I would like to invite all of You to NAV Foundation. I see many of our great supporters here, which are not the members of the Foundation yet. Also NAV head dev - soopy452000 has finished the first project, which beta tests we have started yesterday (Remember to test and leave us suggestions about the beta client and the new feature! Wink ).
Please remember that soopy is fully fair dev - He doesn't have any premine, IPO etc. - He only can get donations from the Community. Becouse of that remember to donate him for his work - We really appreciate it! Smiley

Foundation Thread:

- Navajo Coin Foundation

can i donate straight from bittrex?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

Foundation Thread:

- Navajo Coin Foundation

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yeah. And someone just dumped a crapload of NAV under 400...
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Someone just bought craploud amount of NAV, good - weak hands are selling coins. We might hit 20k but this will not be fast.
First 1k, then 2k. In a month maybe we will reach few k's.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
yeah i pumped up the volume to get it back on page one again Smiley

have to go away now, will do some extra later today

If these pumps help to reach the price of 20k as Navajo deserve then I would appreciate these.
Activity: 336

If you buy a little, really little to get to my order ... only to 5k sat Roll Eyes
Activity: 518

Something big is going to happen huh? Look the volume of Bittrex in the last ~hour Shocked.
legendary
i have been buying some today as well (also a lot during pump yesterday), i try to get the volume to 20btc+ today
Great man, we have 22 BTC today Smiley

we made it on the first page! hope we are getting more attention now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i have been buying some today as well (also a lot during pump yesterday), i try to get the volume to 20btc+ today
Great man, we have 28 BTC today Smiley There are nav on the first page in the bittrex.
Activity: 518
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
All good, will keep my coins staking in the other wallet. Cheers guys Smiley
Guys remember that Beta Client is right now made just for testing - Do not use the BETA wallet to store / send etc. your NAV as this is only a test client. Also it is not syncing, becouse that's beta and it isn't needed for testing new feature Wink
Best Regards!
Should this wallet work with my existing wallet.dat file?

I've copied it over to the new folder in AppData\Roaming\NavajoAnonBeta but its just showing 10NAB in the beta wallet.

Are there additional steps needed to get my coins across to the new wallet and get it syncing/staking properly? Mine just says "Out of Sync" with no green progress bar like the old wallet, so i dont know if its syncing or what's happening.

Why does it say NAB instead of NAV?

The chat seems to be working well, but the color scheme is quite awful I hate to say.

That gold color is really loud and having that painting thing behind the chat window makes the text a bit hard to read.

That's my 2c so far from a first look.

It says NAB becouse it's Beta Client Wink
Thank You for opinion. Yes, the background and design will be improved becouse few guys already suggested doing that.
Thanks for testing!
Cheers

I've copied it over to the new folder in AppData\Roaming\NavajoAnonBeta but its just showing 10NAB in the beta wallet.

Are there additional steps needed to get my coins across to the new wallet and get it syncing/staking properly? Mine just says "Out of Sync" with no green progress bar like the old wallet, so i dont know if its syncing or what's happening.

The chat seems to be working well, but the color scheme is quite awful I hate to say.

That gold color is really loud and having that painting thing behind the chat window makes the text a bit hard to read.

Do not use the BETA wallet to store your NAV as this is only a test client . - quote from hashforce101 slightly upward
For reading press Ctrl+A to text and next write something
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

legendary
Nice going dev!! Will be trying the wallet later Smiley

@hashforce et al , I'm impressed  Shocked granted the price didn't skyrocket but going from 1 to 14 BTC volume is massive. Volume is a lot more desirable than high value at this point.
Good job guys!

this is true. it's a nice fundament! Also it gained some publicity and perhaps some new coin holders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

@hashforce et al , I'm impressed  Shocked granted the price didn't skyrocket but going from 1 to 14 BTC volume is massive. Volume is a lot more desirable than high value at this point.
Good job guys!

yeah its really good - Now the new guys are buying stocking up

this purchase just happend

08/28/2014 04:48:39 PM   
BUY
0.00000400   100000.00000000   0.40000000

awesome

Next update : We just make the buy wall strong as hell with no pump - ill do the PR . I learnt heaps this round. Got really good private messages of encouragement and tips.
If the buy wall moves this creates fear in new traders , but hay dame 15btc and we only need 22 BTC to make it to page 1. Not bad for a JR

quote from ; http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1y755t/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/

"If it is believed that the volume of market transactions will go up, or capital will need to flow between locations at a higher rate, investors will buy in anticipation and take profit by providing liquidity as the demand arrives. This should be the main dynamic at play in Bitcoin but since it is one of the first to market, it has also attempted to serve as currency and store of wealth but we can see that it does not perform these tasks as well as others."

So this is fundamental issue that needs to be solved

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

@hashforce et al , I'm impressed  Shocked granted the price didn't skyrocket but going from 1 to 14 BTC volume is massive. Volume is a lot more desirable than high value at this point.
Good job guys!
Jump to: