Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1062. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
what an incredible pump. Bravo guys
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I should have also included, that YOUR words as a supporter versus that of a fudder carry MUCH MUCH more weight to speculators and potential investors.....VERY true bud!!
legendary
John..........come on man, you are not helping the NAV community by calling people such disgusting names bro!  I get you are quick to defend man, but we should stand tall as more mature than that.  What do you think people will think of this community with its biggest supporters talking to people like that??

You REALLY need to work on not letting people get to you so much brother........advice I seem to remember you giving Soopy at one time:-)
They are not getting to me, BUT THEY ARE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE OFF. These comments can drive away first time investors and newbies.

I think best just to ignore them Wink. Unless we have someone who has delete powers

Exactly! 

"These comments can drive away first time investors and newbies."....brother, so WILL community members and supporters stooping to levels of calling people such things as cu$$$. 

That is bad man and in and of itself, will turn people away from this thread and community!  Just bad form to respond to negativity by calling people such disgusting things!

We should be bigger than that.......all I'm saying:-)
legendary
Activity: 1050
John..........come on man, you are not helping the NAV community by calling people such disgusting names bro!  I get you are quick to defend man, but we should stand tall as more mature than that.  What do you think people will think of this community with its biggest supporters talking to people like that??

You REALLY need to work on not letting people get to you so much brother........advice I seem to remember you giving Soopy at one time:-)
They are not getting to me, BUT THEY ARE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE OFF. These comments can drive away first time investors and newbies.

I think best just to ignore them Wink. Unless we have someone who has delete powers
legendary
Activity: 1778

legendary
Hi

Welcome to todays new investors to NAVAJOCOIN.

Please transfer your coins to your NAV wallet found on page 1 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791 if you would like to earn interest with these coins . Remember the more NAV you have the more coins your wallet will mine.

You do not need a GPU to mine as this is now done 100% in the wallet so save a ton of energy.

Intererst Earnings can be found on page 1 also .

Do not use the BETA wallet to store your NAV as this is only a test client .

Also Anon is in the Development stage so you have bought in at a great time!

Also from next week can you help re-build the buy wall - would be awesome

We are nearly at 15BTC volume for 24hrs on bittrex up from 1.7btc

We have now moved from Page 5 to Page 2 on Bittrex

Thanks

~hashforceforce101~
legendary

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We are  on the chat it work great   ......... Grin Grin Grin
legendary
I'm not seeing anyone in chat, you guys shy or just not helping test?  :p

Because no one give a crap about chat. honestly who the hell is going to use it now aday
Give this thing time to develop, before you start to complain impatiently.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Is there any ETA yet on the fix for the wallet that Poloniex is using?

Any recommendations for them to switch from the different wallet they are using to the one that Bittrex is using?
legendary
Was that the pump a few hours ago?  The timer says there is still 3 hours left?
i bought another 180k coins. I bought what I could for the pump. I am sure it will go up more in the coming days...

I got 265K Smiley We will get there have faith!
Send a few more messages on the client, when you are ready, I am HERE, but with a different user name
legendary
Download the client, lets start chatting, just 3 of us here.
legendary
Chat is working!
legendary

Because no one give a crap about chat. honestly who the hell is going to use it now aday
GO AWAY, STOP SPREADING YOUR NEGATIVITY, YOU RUDE CUNT!

We live in different time zones, give us 24 hours and testing will pick up. Members of the foundation will probably be the first to pick up the baton, then others will follow.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

legendary
JUST MAINTAIN THE TRADE VOLUME FOR NOW, MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN SOON.
legendary
GOOD WORK SOOPY, GOOD WORK SUM2dev.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
price to be fraudulent, just promise only
legendary
Was that the pump a few hours ago?  The timer says there is still 3 hours left?
i bought another 180k coins. I bought what I could for the pump. I am sure it will go up more in the coming days...

I got 265K Smiley We will get there have faith!
legendary
IF We get to 21 BTC VOLUME we get on Page 1 Bittrex

We started with 1.7 BTC stand still.

We are on 14.08 BTC. Nice

Volume Volume Volume

Good work ~soopy~
Jump to: