Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1185. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
That makes sense.

Trading is still active but cannot access wallet

Yes seems that way.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
That makes sense.

Trading is still active but cannot access wallet
legendary
odd still is for me

I had to go to bittrex main page then scrolled down to the BTC-NAV link and clicked on that to trade. In my wallet its still showing as disabled.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Anyone know why NAV is still disabled on bittrex?

Probably because they ware waiting for the new client to be released I imagine.

Ok thanks just checked again and its not disabled for me anymore Smiley

Market is enabled but wallets are disabled until new client release
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
odd still is for me
legendary

Ok thanks just checked again and its not disabled for me anymore Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Last chance to by cheap....
Better eat those sell walls, last chance under 1100 sats!
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Last chance to by cheap....
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Glad to see Eastbay calmed down. Ladies and gents, this is what you call a 'first sell off' and it happens to every coin that gets huge. Hope everyone bought cheap NAV!

Thank you Soopy, Dev, and NAV foundation!!! Most legit in Crypto!

Now, to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
only 1btc push needed to get us back at 1100sat, with a bit of luck we will be at 1600/1900 sat again in a few days. and if anon then gets live we hopefully finally go to the 8000sat Smiley

8000? Maybe short term. I am thinking we will long term reach 20k sats with this one. A week after anon hits main net with optimum hype and media attention

Yeah I agree, 5,000 is a safe bet at this point, and at less than 1k now  Shocked

Bravo Eastbay, in the end your good mood back  Wink
Activity: 176
only 1btc push needed to get us back at 1100sat, with a bit of luck we will be at 1600/1900 sat again in a few days. and if anon then gets live we hopefully finally go to the 8000sat Smiley

8000? Maybe short term. I am thinking we will long term reach 20k sats with this one. A week after anon hits main net with optimum hype and media attention

Yeah I agree, 5,000 is a safe bet at this point, and at less than 1k now  Shocked

Sorry I just pushed market up to 900 sats because I could see lots of big buy orders waiting to be filled. Think we will see a recovery above 1k soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

@eastbay, why did you sell your coins? you said you would keep them no matter what right? And we can sure use your btc to pump the price Smiley
Activity: 46
Where are FUDers when I need them?
Activity: 53
RELEASE THE KRAKEN

... DAMM IT I MEAN UPDATE.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Someone needs to drop another bitcoin and send us to the moon before we hit cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Update

Please refrain from making any transactions for the next 6 hours until we release the updated client.

Thank you

I think that would be the case to update the OP with a notice of what has happened and will happen in the coming hours.

Also update tweeter think it would be a good idea at this point. So even those who do not follow the forum would be informed of not making new transaction, and having to update his wallet.
Jump to: