Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1182. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Do not worry about the balances. The balance is not correct until the full blockchain is downloaded!
If you are up to date and the correct balance is still not visible then tell us.

As for the wallet crashing please pm Soopy with debug logs.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
There's a definite issue here......I re-downloaded the block chain and now I have 93,142!!  Almost 20k more than I should have, not downloading anymore and it still says out of sync!
legendary
Yeah, I am re downloading the block chain now..hopefully it will fix it.  Will report here when she's done.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I didn't move my wallet.dat, I followed the instructions as posted so left the wallet.dat in the directory.  But yes, I keep multiple backups of all my wallets.  The 10k just disappeared as soon as I did as instructed.  Maybe I should re-download the blockchain.....I used the zip file to do faster.  Doesn't make sense though how they would just disappear!

Did as instructed and this happened to me too, lost about 1.5 k. And the wallet crashes.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Hmm I didn't do the shortcut, I downloaded the blockchain
legendary
I didn't move my wallet.dat, I followed the instructions as posted so left the wallet.dat in the directory.  But yes, I keep multiple backups of all my wallets.  The 10k just disappeared as soon as I did as instructed.  Maybe I should re-download the blockchain.....I used the zip file to do faster.  Doesn't make sense though how they would just disappear!
Activity: 258
Dunno, I just installed the new wallet without any problems,  are you guys sure you had your wallets backed up?
legendary
Guys.......I have been staking my wallet with all my coins for well over a month. 

I just did the upgrade to the new wallet.  I had 66,299 NAV before I updated the wallet, I now have 57,387.........I have lost almost 10K coins?!  What is this??
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I am Crashing also

Used blockchain and  ,conf file from additional D/L

I have many small stakes

Am on #navajohealing if you need more info logs etc
Activity: 170
Mmmm I have about 1,5k coins missing from my balance + the wallet keeps crashing
Activity: 339
Client is crashing on me. I'll post error (if I can) after game time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Now that you have updated the client That would you please tell us when to publish anonymous
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Damn this is so bad, all wrong, this topic will be so boring without fuders... damn u devs
+100000000

From now NAV price below 1000 sat will be a dream
Back in the game babies. First stop: 2k

only if it stops there Cheesy - just got some more for 1000sat!
Now that you have updated the client That would you please tell us when to publish anonymous
Activity: 143
all cheerleaders already forgot anonymity and got to smoking moondreams real fast
Activity: 518
hi,

thanks for the update!

i do have a question. i have no wallet yet but am willing to stake. what can i just download the wallet from the first page or do i also have to follow above steps?

cheers

robin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Damn this is so bad, all wrong, this topic will be so boring without fuders... damn u devs
+100000000

only if it stops there Cheesy - just got some more for 1000sat!
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
+100000000

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm glad that the dev team managed to come up with a solution, keep up the good work!
And yeah, I will stake. Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
+100000000

Jump to: