Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1190. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
You can see how Soopy even replies to fudders in the thread. He cares more about this coin and it's community than any dev I have ever seen. Real passion. And damn right because he is an Aussie!

As always thank you very much for your kind comments, faith and support mate , appreciate that very much.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Thank you everyone who helped me with testing , the client has been finalized and Foundation will give you an update shortly.

Also to everyone who contributed to testing with their rigs pointed at us , thank you so very much , you do not know how much I am and the Foundation is grateful for your contribution , you can shut them down to cool off and I would require a little bit of help if you do not mind in the next 2 hours.

~SoopY~

Where is Sum2Dev?

I finished the website! It's on my github fullhdpixel if you want to take a look.

Also, I still need to get the other half of the payment. IF that happens I will support this coin again.

I have already informed them mate.

They will do the needful in a while , guess they just woke up , give them sometime.

Should be resolved within the day.

~SoopY~
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You can see how Soopy even replies to fudders in the thread. He cares more about this coin and it's community than any dev I have ever seen. Real passion. And damn right because he is an Aussie!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Thank you everyone who helped me with testing , the client has been finalized and Foundation will give you an update shortly.

Also to everyone who contributed to testing with their rigs pointed at us , thank you so very much , you do not know how much I am and the Foundation is grateful for your contribution , you can shut them down to cool off and I would require a little bit of help if you do not mind in the next 2 hours.

~SoopY~

Where is Sum2Dev?

I finished the website! It's on my github fullhdpixel if you want to take a look.

Also, I still need to get the other half of the payment. IF that happens I will support this coin again.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
For everyone Helping us with With your Hashes , I really do not know how to thank you'll.

Code:

http://63.165.243.110:44444 -u username -p password

We are back to swinging fully! Smiley

I repeat , I m waiting for the members of the foundation to announce this news and they will do the needful.

~SoopY~

please let us know if we can stop.
mining with 1 xi7, 3 x i3, 1 x i5 and 1 x xeon here and my office will soon be like a sauna  Tongue

Wow! Thank you so very much my friend , I'm ever more grateful for you and everyone helping me with the testing.

I will you informed , Thank you so very much once again.

~SoopY~

I have found 3 blocks in one minute.....

5 X R9-280X ........ 15 mHs

Nice! Smiley Thank you very much mate. Smiley

Okay Guys Everyone interested in helping with the Testing efforts please be kind to join the dedicated IRC channel.

#navajohealing

You can use an online client such as webchat.freenode.net

~SoopY~
Activity: 177
For everyone Helping us with With your Hashes , I really do not know how to thank you'll.

Code:

I repeat , I m waiting for the members of the foundation to announce this news and they will do the needful.

~SoopY~

mining with 1 xi7, 3 x i3, 1 x i5 and 1 x xeon here and my office will soon be like a sauna  Tongue

Wow! Thank you so very much my friend , I'm ever more grateful for you and everyone helping me with the testing.

~SoopY~

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Code:

~SoopY~

~SoopY~

Activity: 177

Code:

~SoopY~

~SoopY~

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Okay Guys Everyone interested in helping with the Testing efforts please be kind to join the dedicated IRC channel.

#navajohealing

You can use an online client such as webchat.freenode.net

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm setting up an IRC for further communication between our beloved hash rate providers helping us with the testing.

It would be great if you can join there once announced.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Code:

~SoopY~

mining with 1 xi7, 3 x i3, 1 x i5 and 1 x xeon here and my office will soon be like a sauna  Tongue

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1148

Code:

~SoopY~

mining with 1 xi7, 3 x i3, 1 x i5 and 1 x xeon here and my office will soon be like a sauna  Tongue
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
i have lost faith to be honest. I sold at a minor loss. And I will buy back if he shows something. Because he has been only asking to trust him, rather than answering the legit questions. No hate for you. Just doesn't seem right to me anymore.

For now I will stick to other coins since you don't have anything for at least this week.

Read above.

~SoopY~

what do i conclude? When will go testnet go live?

Beta Testing will commence shortly after we clear this mess.

By the way thank you all for throwing your precious hashes towards testing , it is successful!

The client will be ready within the day.

~SoopY~

do you need some more, or not anymore? Smiley

Is this scrypt? don't know which miner to use Smiley

Haha the more the better my friend and thank you for looking forward to help us with this the miner is the X13 miners.

GPU Miner

Source

https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer

Binaries

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqtx0uzc7q9zxdp/sgminer-sherlockcoinv2.zip

CPU Miner

Source

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/x13-CPUminer

Binaries

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4j7azk7z5tfava/CPUMinerX13_X64.zip (x64 CPUminer)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfxngnrx9hy1oby/CPUMinerX13_X86.zip (x86 CPUminer)

~SoopY~
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Its sound like a time to buy again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
i have lost faith to be honest. I sold at a minor loss. And I will buy back if he shows something. Because he has been only asking to trust him, rather than answering the legit questions. No hate for you. Just doesn't seem right to me anymore.

For now I will stick to other coins since you don't have anything for at least this week.

Read above.

~SoopY~

By the way thank you all for throwing your precious hashes towards testing , it is successful!

~SoopY~

do you need some more, or not anymore? Smiley

Is this scrypt? don't know which miner to use Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I repeat it will not be 3 weeks which you might find absurd , since we found out this loop hole sooner before launched the Beta testing on Anon it has come to light that we will need to push it back a little , but there will be a compensation on this as in to put back a little faith from the community , the Beta client will consist of 2 parts or rather say updates with different features to be tested on the go.

So to put this in English for the rest of us. We are looking at two updates over the next two weeks which will add security fixes to prevent future double spend attacks and also include features to make use of the test net which will also be released at some point over the next two weeks?

That' s how it sounded to me. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Exactly! Less than 2 weeks to be certain and one of those information on those updates will come within this week.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Code:

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Read above.

~SoopY~

~SoopY~
Activity: 224
I repeat it will not be 3 weeks which you might find absurd , since we found out this loop hole sooner before launched the Beta testing on Anon it has come to light that we will need to push it back a little , but there will be a compensation on this as in to put back a little faith from the community , the Beta client will consist of 2 parts or rather say updates with different features to be tested on the go.

So to put this in English for the rest of us. We are looking at two updates over the next two weeks which will add security fixes to prevent future double spend attacks and also include features to make use of the test net which will also be released at some point over the next two weeks?

That' s how it sounded to me. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Jump to: