Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1198. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Damn lol , just came in to see how things are going here , fud all over the place , seen this , been there and done that. :S

Anyhow the final client is almost ready , will keep you posted.

~SoopY~

Great news!

Btw. To Start staking it would be Great to be able to withdraw Smiley)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
If Soopy said the coin's not dead. I'd look at that as a buying opportunity  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Eastbay, you said yourself that you bought a couple BTC worth of Navajo at 800 set that hardly sounds like you're going broke also you sound like you're a very pessimistic and negative person maybe if you spent half as much time promoting this coin as you do fudding it all our problems would be solved,#end rant

I did support this coin, harder then im complaining now, and put faith in this dev to release anon on time as promised, and all those i told to buy became victims of this scamcoin, IT's SAD, and devs have not done anything to ease the concerns of the commuinity. FACT. they didnt do anyhting to stop double spend, they prob wanted to keep it hidden on bittrex so they could do it on Poloinex, all devs actions point to SCAM and hes guilty until proven innocent

Get your facts right mate it is the devs and the NavajoCoin foundation released the first statement regarding this attack with all the information.

Get your fucking facts right!

~SoopY~

ONLY AFTER BITTREX DISABLED MARKET HAHAHA U FAIL AGAIN, THE SCAM IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

Obviously because it's that they are the one's who got targetted and informed us about the same , why not for a change act like a gentleman and talk like a man?

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Eastbay, you said yourself that you bought a couple BTC worth of Navajo at 800 set that hardly sounds like you're going broke also you sound like you're a very pessimistic and negative person maybe if you spent half as much time promoting this coin as you do fudding it all our problems would be solved,#end rant

I did support this coin, harder then im complaining now, and put faith in this dev to release anon on time as promised, and all those i told to buy became victims of this scamcoin, IT's SAD, and devs have not done anything to ease the concerns of the commuinity. FACT. they didnt do anyhting to stop double spend, they prob wanted to keep it hidden on bittrex so they could do it on Poloinex, all devs actions point to SCAM and hes guilty until proven innocent

Get your facts right mate it is the devs and the NavajoCoin foundation released the first statement regarding this attack with all the information.

Get your fucking facts right!

~SoopY~

PS: While am here replying to your illogical questions , I have to concentrate much of the rest of my time finishing with the client , so please for god's sake chill till we get everything sorted.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Many people here will be glad seing thing working , thanks Soopy :0
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Damn lol , just came in to see how things are going here , fud all over the place , seen this , been there and done that. :S

Anyhow the final client is almost ready , will keep you posted.

~SoopY~
Activity: 143
Cheerleaders need to chill. I am no FUDder but eastbay has a point now. Time for this dev to take some responsibility and start calming this market and putting fears to rest. No screenshot of hype and nothing, people losing money on this coin in good faith...
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Eastbay, you said yourself that you bought a couple BTC worth of Navajo at 800 sat that hardly sounds like you're going broke also you sound like you're a very pessimistic and negative person maybe if you spent half as much time promoting this coin as you do fudding it all our problems would be solved,#end rant
legendary
ANON IS FAKE, DEV's hyped fake anon features to built hype to conceal and make as much from double spend attack as possible, sure they only got 9btc from one attack and the second is unknown, but its not far fetched to believe that YES THIS WAS THERE PLAN ALL ALONG, DEV's have delayed ANON another week atleast, this coin is dead, devs succeded in scam and we all got played time to move on and get revenge on dev team, nuff said

Same feelings here because dev didn't show anything to calm everyone that he is really doing what he promised.

Time to do some detective work! lets make sure these scammers never work in crypto again!

are you a paid fudder?

no im a broke fudder because i bought into this coin... and actually had some faith in the devs... boy was i wrong Sad

I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY TO ALL THE INVESTORS WHO BOUGHT NAVAJOCOIN, THIS IS NOT WHAT ALTCOINS SHOULD BE

You do not need to say sorry, but would be great to wait a day or two before starting to scream like a girl. I lost alot money in some Coins being scam like coino ac sc and so on. I know your feelings!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
ANON IS FAKE, DEV's hyped fake anon features to built hype to conceal and make as much from double spend attack as possible, sure they only got 9btc from one attack and the second is unknown, but its not far fetched to believe that YES THIS WAS THERE PLAN ALL ALONG, DEV's have delayed ANON another week atleast, this coin is dead, devs succeded in scam and we all got played time to move on and get revenge on dev team, nuff said

Same feelings here because dev didn't show anything to calm everyone that he is really doing what he promised.

Time to do some detective work! lets make sure these scammers never work in crypto again!

NOW ITS TIME TO WAIT A SOLUTION.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING ALTCOINS WITH YOUR STUPID WORDS

Words, words, words.. dev is killing the coin himself without showing us anything.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THE BOAT. You can DEDICATE TO OTHER THINGS.

That's what I'm going to do if dev won't show some real engagement and not just empty words. Because right now it's bullshit nothing more.
Activity: 177

Words, words, words.. dev is killing the coin himself without showing us anything.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THE BOAT. You can DEDICATE TO OTHER THINGS.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I bought former sum1 for 800sat... sum2 reached 100sat (its 8x dump  my price, and 50x dump first pump price)...Coin still exist and grow...and now people crying because NAV have 4x price dump (from 2k to 0,5k)... Wait a week or two, and give some time for recover. If u think att this all is false and scam, sell it! Others will be happier with cheaper coins from you.

legendary

are you a paid fudder?

GAME OVER if dev won't show us proof if anon technology really exist

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Nobody cares abou anon technology men, pretty new in the business :d

We care we care. Now if it was all fake.. abandon the ship!

legendary
I don't think this is fake at all. Do you really think somebody who puts months of work into this, destroys everything for getting 9BTC and run away??

NAV will return.

Think about real scams like AC and so on...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
GAME OVER if dev won't show us proof if anon technology really exist

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Nobody cares abou anon technology men, pretty new in the business :d

We care we care. Now if it was all fake.. abandon the ship!

buy if you want to see some returns, and believe me, i'm a professional altcoin traders Wink
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Of course but with a such huge network like bitcoin has it is difficult to succesfuly perform 51% attack.
Jump to: