Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1200. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It's a one off attacks mate and it can only be attempted once for the time being , since the network only stakes at a particular interval.

Currently there is no forking , you should all follow the block explorer to verify the block heights you are all in.

Keep your wallets staking and solid fix is on it's way.

~SoopY~

"ONE-OFF-ATTACK" HAPPENED TWICE LOL, why do people still think these devs are legit...

well probably happened at the same time..
Update: We have had another exchange come and say they lost coins. We are currently talking to them and verifying that the amount in question is exact. We are also thinking of how to avoid further attacks by that same person who did it. Part of the solution is to change the POS characteristics and for the community to start staking. We will not be posting anything about the anon tech or messaging system until we are done with this. This is a question of a fundamental survival of the coin and not a simple luxury. Do not expect anything regarding our special features this week. We apologise but this is out of our hands.

i understand, but can you at least post a screenshot or any proove the anon excists? If you show it isnt a fake people probably have no problem at all waiting a few days.

You talk about survival of your coin, but this is causing panic and if everyone starts to dump the coin is lost as well, hope you understand what i mean.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
I was wondering if the NAV I got on Bter for .0000045 was legit.  They were the last to close trading...
Update: We have had another exchange come and say they lost coins. We are currently talking to them and verifying that the amount in question is exact. We are also thinking of how to avoid further attacks by that same person who did it. Part of the solution is to change the POS characteristics and for the community to start staking. We will not be posting anything about the anon tech or messaging system until we are done with this. This is a question of a fundamental survival of the coin and not a simple luxury. Do not expect anything regarding our special features this week. We apologise but this is out of our hands.

What do you mean with start staking? If it helps we withdraw Coins and hold them in open wallets!

indeed, if many people have their coins in their wallets then double spend is not possible
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
All pow/pos coins ends up stable between 50 and 150.
Now its turn to navajo.

yup the time of navajo has come.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

What do you mean with start staking? If it helps we withdraw Coins and hold them in open wallets!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
I have a request to DEVs. Everybody know that you are working hard but can you from time to time spend some minute to write here how fixing going on? As comunity we would be grateful for some news that would calm us down.

People like you create panic , so you cant just go on without hearing from the dev every few hours, common, have a little faith,

I think if you need to hear a comment in this thread from the dev every few hours, you have no trust in him at all, not attacking you but thats how it looks like.

Dev's posted lots of messages in the past 24 hours, they said they are working hard, they must feel pretty bad also,  just when they busy with the beta we get attacked on the major exchange.

and some people know, times like this are the best to stock up, at these moments people that do have faith in the coin will make big profits at the end, others just jump in whenever they think its ''safe'', but thats not were the big profit is.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I have a request to DEVs. Everybody know that you are working hard but can you from time to time spend some minute to write here how fixing going on? As comunity we would be grateful for some news that would calm us down.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
2) We did not go public with this information.   We have been working privately with the devs all day trying to understand what happened and if we could come to some kind of resolution to recover the funds.  It us unfortunate that it went public and generating fud now.
In other words, you intended to lie to people, continuing to tell them 'NAV is unbreakable' when you knew it wasn't.

Great way to get people to trust NAV (and its dev team).
eastbay, still awake Smiley

im looking forward to some news and updates as well. And indeed i can understand that dev wants to wait with anon till current problems are fix, but at least post some screenshots and/or come up with a new schedule so we know what to expect.

I do understand devs are busy at the moment, but it only takes a few minutes to make an official statement and some screenshots/upcomming plans which is important to calm down peoples nerves.

A lot of people spend a lot of money supporting nav the last couple of days and all those people are waiting on the above.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
With all the FUD & network attacks the price is still holding well.

This coin really has potential and could be more than just a get-rich-fast scheme for most of the jibberish talking fools around here.

Go Dev! Great things could be accomplished with patience & hard work Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
hope the dev can solve this problem,and release the nanajo anon asap Smiley 
please change the timeline on the first page,and give us a perfect time
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
who is responsible for security flaw?
Bittrex or NAV team?

this could not had happen if people sends their coins to wallet and stake
Bittrex is not the responsible!

So how am i responsible? l dont have any wallet lm investor..

Price will falling till dev tim announce fix..and this is very serious flaw.
I would think this is a flaw with all coins not just this coin. Most coins copy other coins. Must be a solution.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
All pow/pos coins ends up stable between 50 and 150.
Now its turn to navajo.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Bittrex or NAV team?

Bittrex is not the responsible!

So how am i responsible? l dont have any wallet lm investor..

Price will falling till dev tim announce fix..and this is very serious flaw.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Bittrex or NAV team?

That means nobody would ever buy or sell. I always keep most of my coins in the wallet staking but i will always have a few at the exchange maybe 5% just in case I need buy or sell for some reason.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Bittrex or NAV team?

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
everybody that hold Nav coins that left it sit in exchange and not staking.
?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
everybody that hold Nav coins that left it sit in exchange and not staking.
Jump to: