Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1207. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Too many things wrong here. Bittrex didn't go public. Are you kidding me? Disabling the wallets, freezing all assets, and notifying the public are the first things that should be done in the event of a double spend. The market should not be reactivated until a solution is worked out. This was the number one reason I stayed away from this coin. When I heard about people having more than a million NAV, I knew this day would come. As long as trading is occurring without a proper fix, the culprit can do this over and over. Those of you thinking this price drop is the work of whales could not be any more wrong. The whales have dumped and will not be re-entering. Whales will steer far clear of a double spent coin.
The whales have not dumped, THE WHALES ARE BUYING!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
coin is shit. devs are not working on anything and theres no proof. Dump now DUMPPPPP

pointless dumping now, have you seen the price? next to worthless. might aswell write off the loss. Dev should cover this loss and restore his rep and faith in this coin.

He will generate a few million coins to recover which also drops the price nearly half to what it is now. 500 sat.

exactly, so let him cover the loss out of his own btc and let him bloody stake
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Too many things wrong here. Bittrex didn't go public. Are you kidding me? Disabling the wallets, freezing all assets, and notifying the public are the first things that should be done in the event of a double spend. The market should not be reactivated until a solution is worked out. This was the number one reason I stayed away from this coin. When I heard about people having more than a million NAV, I knew this day would come. As long as trading is occurring without a proper fix, the culprit can do this over and over. Those of you thinking this price drop is the work of whales could not be any more wrong. The whales have dumped and will not be re-entering. Whales will steer far clear of a double spent coin.

Sad, but unfortunately true
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
coin is shit. devs are not working on anything and theres no proof. Dump now DUMPPPPP

pointless dumping now, have you seen the price? next to worthless. might aswell write off the loss. Dev should cover this loss and restore his rep and faith in this coin.

He will generate a few million coins to recover which also drops the price nearly half to what it is now. 500 sat.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DUMP ON ME
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Yeah it is the end. It is a serious problem. I am out with little damage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Many people trade from their phone, so having coins staking in a wallet is not useful for many, until a mobile solution for pos is possible coins will live on exchanges
legendary
GO AWAY AND GET LOST!

Activity: 252

Unfortunately, DEV cannot release upgrades, till the storm has calmed. This is all MIND CONTROL, the WHALES know how to make people to panic sell, this coin is still going up to 10K Sat
+1, We need to wait for a few hours now. Can't we do this as a community Huh Do not feed the whales and stake.
m3
Activity: 460
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I love panic sells.  Cheesy
legendary
If attacker is holding NAV coins can you go into the blockchain and void his coins then fix all accounts?

not quite possible.

actually this attack is not exactly a disaster. it is 9 btc bittrex lost.

what really matters is dev's anon feature.
Unfortunately, DEV cannot release upgrades, till the storm has calmed. This is all MIND CONTROL, the WHALES know how to make people to panic sell, this coin is still going up to 10K Sat
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
All, i'd like to clarify a couple things.

1) This was a deliberate attack on the NAV network.  The doublespend was credited to a new account and this was their only transaction

BTC-NAV   LIMIT_SELL   98353.17816020   0.00000000   0.00000830
BTC-NAV   LIMIT_SELL   934620.00000000   98353.17816020   0.00000890
BTC-NAV   LIMIT_SELL   934620.00000000   934620.00000000   0.00008900
BTC-NAV   LIMIT_SELL   3000.00000000   0.00000000   0.00001101

You can track the "real" 937k by following its movements from this txid:

Where the coins came from and you can see the real and orphanded outputs http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/afa39d4679bc3df7654e5b7fb0f73d37ad3a8485f290c250ad92161ba56b3f00#o1

2) We did not go public with this information.   We have been working privately with the devs all day trying to understand what happened and if we could come to some kind of resolution to recover the funds.  It us unfortunate that it went public and generating fud now.

3) All coins will be replaced or honored one way or another.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks for clarification richie! I am sure NAV will recover soon.
Activity: 252
I don't know if this thread is full of small kids  Huh Yes what happened should not have happened but can I ask were you staking at the time of the double spend Huh This could have been avoided if you have been staking. Simple. So withdraw from the exchanges and stake. DO not feed the whales.
m3
Activity: 460
richie please remove this scamcoin from bittrex.
legendary
This is the work of WHALES. They have erected a sell wall at 675 Satoshi, to create panic dumping. I WILL NOT DUMP!
legendary
Activity: 1330
If attacker is holding NAV coins can you go into the blockchain and void his coins then fix all accounts?

not quite possible.

actually this attack is not exactly a disaster. it is 9 btc bittrex lost.

what really matters is dev's anon feature.
Let this dev buy 900k nav and stabilize this market.
Jump to: