Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1211. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Don't panic guys,@soopy452000 still online!

disabled again!

Maybe cause they are working and fixing problems and not sitting on the forum and answering yours stupid PM messages?! people think please! and let the team wrok!
you are fucking stupid.

when did i PM dev?

I have not met so stupid person as you in all my life ,really you are totally idiot...

I don't think that certenly you send PM to dev but most of people did it so ... now you understand or you need more inf.?
i also never met such idiot like you. i supported dev from very beginning and start fighting with me out of sudden.

go fucking your mom
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Getting delisted ?

<@inmymem> summary: double spend occured and bittrex want us the foundation and devs to cover the 970k lost
[14:26] <@inmymem> or get delisted
[14:27] <[1]pakage> please dont get delisted
[14:27] WOW get ready for the mega dump lol
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

disabled again!

Maybe cause they are working and fixing problems and not sitting on the forum and answering yours stupid PM messages?! people think please! and let the team wrok!
you are fucking stupid.

when did i PM dev?

I have not met so stupid person as you in all my life ,really you are totally idiot...

I don't think that certenly you send PM to dev but most of people did it so ... now you understand or you need more inf.?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yeah youre fucking damn right. Give us your NAV's cheap and get out  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I can understand that anonymous transfers on the the testnet (BETA) may be delayed to understand and if required FIX the doublespend issue on the REAL network.

Now some of you can put on tinfoil hats and say Dev was not going to release BETA today.

Given Soopy is not a group. I prefer having the real network safe and working than some Testnet Beta code released. Both would be nice and given time I believe we will have both. If you do not, sell now and let me buy your NAV cheap.
legendary

disabled again!

you are fucking stupid.

when did i PM dev?
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

disabled again!

legendary

disabled again!
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I cant say why, its confidential, but things are going to be looking up soon, I was asked not to repeat, so I wont but things should turn around
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
legendary
Activity: 1778
TAKE IT EASY, DEV WILL RELEASE UPDATE WHEN THE STORM HAS CALMED DOWN.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello All,

I'm here trying to speak with the Bittrex team , it's around 3 am here and I'm still up with you guys so yes , we are trying to find out what was the issue.

~SoopY~

PS: Usually Bittrex require around 6 confirmations for the coins to be able to be traded.
2hrs to go, remember 14th as you said
legendary
possibly a double spend attack.

not don't know succeeded or not.

need update to ease the tension here and move on.
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I would say don't look at bittrex chart now. Wales in action, they are playing with your mind.

If you have some btc left in your account, best time to buy some more NAVs cheaply.

Bloody Welsh!!  Wink lol
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
@soopy452000,we all wait.................
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

We should be able to update on it once we are settled with this unexpected concern popped up , please keep an eye on the developments.

I was thinking about a hypothesis, may have been the anonymous transactions, and therefore without the sender
and without a clear source for coins expenses, were to be recognized as an attempt to double spend?
legendary
not double spend. plz.

bittrex bring NAVAJO back online already.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

I'm here trying to speak with the Bittrex team , it's around 3 am here and I'm still up with you guys so yes , we are trying to find out what was the issue.

~SoopY~

PS: Usually Bittrex require around 6 confirmations for the coins to be able to be traded.
how about today's testnet?

We should be able to update on it once we are settled with this unexpected concern popped up , please keep an eye on the developments.
legendary
Hello All,

~SoopY~

how about today's testnet?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

~SoopY~

Jump to: