Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 735. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wow, such a fast update  Shocked
Thanks for the great work, keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is great. I highly advise contacting Supernet or Blocknet projects to create unstoppable forces.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
just one little silly question: is staking also a problem during the hardfork?
should we lock our wallets?

thx again for your work, mighty devs Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
@SUM2dev   Is it already forbid to send coins or I can do it in next few minutes?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Hard Fork

Dear Community!

We are currently in the process of distributing the hard fork for our Anonymous Transaction system to the exchanges.

We would strongly recommend that you do NOT attempt to send any Navajocoins using your wallet or your exchange accounts during the next 24 hours.

Exchanges will soon be halting trading to compile, test and install the new wallet with the hard fork updates.

We will not be held responsible for any coins lost in transit during this period.

We will make another announcement which will contain the wallet distribution for public use as soon as all exchanges are back online.

We are on the final road to Anonymous Transactions. Please buckle your seatbelts.

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

legendary
Activity: 1050
Waiting for 7k to sell my coins (not dump). And NAV will reach that price.

But one thing I want to know...

Why NAV is so hatred by some group of persons? Why GRID is so loved to gain 350% raise? GRID - 30mlj coins, 20k price!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it!

Turns out that the most scamiest coins get huge volume and volatility, but real coins with developments get heavily tortured.

You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON was supposed to launch and the double spend happened. At that point there was little to no communication from soopy and investors began to dump. I was one that held over 600k at the time and even gave it a few months. Empty promises is all we got!

I lost all hope at that point and so did many others. Its why NAV dumped down to 100sat at one point.

I dont put any faith in SHIT DEV SOOPY if he never cared about the general public and he whos coin they were investing in.
[/quote

I made the opposite decision at the time of your above story I helped instead of running away. Guess I am now seeing the rewards of helping Soopy. His a great Dev and so this talk will be left in our memories. New big investment is coming which the Kraken is revealed.
HashForce101
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Why NAV is so hatred by some group of persons? Why GRID is so loved to gain 350% raise? GRID - 30mlj coins, 20k price!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it!

Turns out that the most scamiest coins get huge volume and volatility, but real coins with developments get heavily tortured.

You obviously werent around 8 months ago when ANON was supposed to launch and the double spend happened. At that point there was little to no communication from soopy and investors began to dump. I was one that held over 600k at the time and even gave it a few months. Empty promises is all we got!

I lost all hope at that point and so did many others. Its why NAV dumped down to 100sat at one point.

I dont put any faith in SHIT DEV SOOPY if he never cared about the general public and he whos coin they were investing in.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Sorry for talking so much about GRID, but look how fast people loose their money on it. Easy money for scamers. there are sheeps, and food is served on table.

Looking at it, 20k for NAV is quite possible. Probably I'll get my words about 7k back.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
 Shocked lol... just... lol  Shocked
I read whole thing..  and i expect something different. FUD is expected, but not that much.
Rich list, for i can see, top 20 wallets are no changed (or at least not much). So... what hapend?
Could have been different path to not have strange taste in my mouth? Maybe to know earlier what will happen and what procedure?

No matter what, is not a problem to wait couple days, i'm still in for this project and i will support if/when/after everything is set an done!

Activity: 728
This is great opportunity to grab some cheap coins . It is normal to change the fork if people didn't think at this this is their fault. Navajo is going to be no.1 digital currency in coming weeks.
legendary

I don't get it!

Got that everyone? There will be some cheap coins at 7k when this thing blows the roof off Smiley

Grin

Will invest into GRID after that  Grin

I don't get it!

Got that everyone? There will be some cheap coins at 7k when this thing blows the roof off Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

maybe Strugg can give us some update.

Strugg
Community & PR Manager
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Waiting to hear some updates from soopy about further developments regarding implementation of anon and hard fork more clearly to see where we are standing on right now.
legendary

I don't get it!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Dev, as many new members are entering the community, I think now would be a good time to state clearly How Navajo is anonymous transfer superior to DRK ?

There are 3 articles here - discussing this very Toppic

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

Also there is plenty money in the world for both to exist. Cheesy

The ease of Use in the NavajoCoin ANON beta compared to DRK is amazing.

Read the articles
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

bring some volume over there guys : )

Yes, please keep Alcurex happy and let's go to the moon!
Activity: 994
Dev, as many new members are entering the community, I think now would be a good time to state clearly How Navajo is anonymous transfer superior to DRK ?
legendary
Activity: 1008

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/575178226001145856/photo/1

#altcoins #bitcoin The Perfect Storm! Bulls on parade! $300! & @Navajocoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology Release

Just Retweeted that, community must spread the words about great upcoming Asynchronous Encryption Technology Release, NAV is the most promising coin.
Will NAV approach Supernet after proof-of-anon?
Jump to: