Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 739. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I've seen this noobs dump a lot of times. Seen the fud grow everytime an important feature was going to be implemented. Better buy because it will go a lot higher when everything runs smooth.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Deployment Phase

Dear Community!

We are pleased to announce the beginning of the deployment phase of our Anonymous technology to the main block chain. We are here to inform you that while we are attempting to work as swiftly as possible, this is going to be a process and will not happen at the flick of a switch like some of our previous updates. We ask for your patience in this delicate procedure. You have all experienced the power of Navajo when we ran the beta test. You know that our system works and that it was unable to be traced. We are now performing the final necessary steps we need to perform before we can unleash it to the world.

Our anonymous technology is unique in that it transmits encrypted information through the block chain itself rather than relying on a centralised database. We have been busy modifying the main networks block chain to accept the necessary parameters to anonymously send Navajocoins through the Navajo sub chain. This modification will unfortunately make a hard fork of the main block chain necessary since we're changing how the block chain works.

We are in the process of contacting the exchanges and preparing them for the hardfork. In the coming days, the new wallet will be released to the exchanges first. This will cause the exchanges to take their NAV wallets down for maintenance while they compile and test the new wallet. Once the exchanges have been successfully switched, we will release the wallet to the public. After the hard fork, anyone using the old wallet will be unable to mine or to send & receive transactions since they wont be using the updated block chain schema.

During this initial period, anonymous transactions will be disabled. We will have to wait until all exchanges are back online and for the network to stabilise before we can allow anonymous transactions to occur.

Please bear with us during this exciting time and don't be alarmed if you see the NAV markets labeled as DISABLED for a short period of time.

March is the month of NAVAJO!

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Nice!

Thanks for the update. The Birth of the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network has started! Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
staying out of this one...

ok bye bye! -you leave... the more coins for me   Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Don't worry I know there is more people like me who loading more BTC in to buy the dip. This is good announcement.

i EVEN REFERRED OTHER DEVELOPERS AND THEY HAVE GUARANTEED THAT THIS IS A SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 1288
I am going to make a new account for spreading the FUD. It turns out to be profitable. From time to time I'll make newbie accounts to look more serious, when posting.  Grin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Don't worry I know there is more people like me who loading more BTC in to buy the dip. This is good announcement.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
People! ANON IS READY. If this would be a small change, wallets will be ready 1 minute after release, but this is HUGE change, really unique technology with double encryption. Anyone who knows how it works blockchain understand it. Exchanges need to update wallet . I'm stil buying. 50k more in this silly dump.
the dump is over now it's gonna be a retracement to 4500 over the next 12hours.... if not less...
legendary
I bought the coins at the latest ATH and I know for sure I'll get my money back and take some profit. Impatience killed many opportunities I had.

Screw fudsters, they will always be alive and ready to suck your energy or your coins for cheap.

See you at 7k at least!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT THE TECHNICAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU.

How sure u are about technical details of anon implementation?
How sure u are that this "anon tech" is actually something new?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
People! ANON IS READY. If this would be a small change, wallets will be ready 1 minute after release, but this is HUGE change, really unique technology with double encryption. Anyone who knows how it works blockchain understand it. Exchanges need to update wallet . I'm stil buying. 50k more in this silly dump.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How can someone so stupid own so many coins to dump? Thanks god they have been given out to smarter people. amateurs.

Oh and hard fork is good news - it proves there is a solid update to the code.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
lmao so why wasnt this planned out prior?? idk about this one
because they have nothing. only a coinclone. so onvious it s a scam. they are liars. they said release on 9th march and lied on all. in 1h its on 2k sat. dead!!! NEVER will release. i warned all. check my previous postshistory. i paid a hacker to have a look on NaV and the beta wallet and take me runtime analysis and told me the truth. they have a shit mixnode setup. thats it. and they are not able to implement in a running blockchain. LIARS. why you doing this to crypto!!?! shame on you.

please ignore the Newbie FUD makers.
legendary
FOR GOD's SAKE, STOP SCREAMING SCAM JUST BECAUSE DEV TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE ON HARDFORK THAT IS NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT ANON.

BUNCH OF SHIT-HEADS SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING - DEVs HOLD REGULAR JOBS, BUT SACRIFICE THEIR PERSONAL TIME TO DELIVER A COIN, WHILE UNGRATEFUL RUDE CHILDISH MEMBERS JUST SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN

GO BACK TO YOUR FEEDING BOTTLES, PUT ON YOUR NAPPIES, GO WET THE BED, YOU BABIES.

Grin

Post of the day!
legendary
FOR GOD's SAKE, STOP SCREAMING SCAM JUST BECAUSE DEV TOLD YOU THAT WE ARE ON HARDFORK THAT IS NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT ANON.

BUNCH OF SHIT-HEADS SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING - DEVs HOLD REGULAR JOBS, BUT SACRIFICE THEIR PERSONAL TIME TO DELIVER A COIN, WHILE UNGRATEFUL RUDE CHILDISH MEMBERS JUST SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN

GO BACK TO YOUR FEEDING BOTTLES, PUT ON YOUR NAPPIES, GO WET THE BED, YOU BABIES.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
checking bitcointalk to see if I should pick this at the bottom or not... in general they took old coin "summercoin v2" and rebranded , find it is strange to be honest and a red flag... right away something ain't right in all this
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Actually dev said that work is in progress, things are being done to get ready for an exchanges, but people dump. It looked like group prono (change the order of letters), where after having long act, scared souls ejaculated their coins.

Definately, price will recover to 2xlowest of today.

I am not sure if today, but very soon investors will get new confidence.
Merit: 520
+1. thank you for this hard work!!~~  hodling happily!! Cool
i like everything, dont listen to trolls. they only want negative things for other. the real comunity helps together!
these are your words DONT LISTEN TO TROLLS YET your a fucking troll go back to librexcoin bro i think it dropped another 50% bags hefty isnt it?
welcome to my ignore list!

Edit- anyways i gotta go send more btc to bttrex again  Grin
legendary
Actually dev said that work is in progress, things are being done to get ready for an exchanges, but people dump. It looked like group prono (change the order of letters), where after having long act, scared souls ejaculated their coins.

Definately, price will recover to 2xlowest of today.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
wow ins-int life great just made lots of extra coin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
lmao so why wasnt this planned out prior?? idk about this one
because they have nothing. only a coinclone. so onvious it s a scam. they are liars. they said release on 9th march and lied on all. in 1h its on 2k sat. dead!!! NEVER will release. i warned all. check my previous postshistory. i paid a hacker to have a look on NaV and the beta wallet and take me runtime analysis and told me the truth. they have a shit mixnode setup. thats it. and they are not able to implement in a running blockchain. LIARS. why you doing this to crypto!!?! shame on you.

Stop talking this bullshit. Dev was always honest with us and always kept promise. Don't you understand this process need some time, even for devs is hard to estimate exact time of final release?
Jump to: