Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 842. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
All my windows machines are win8 64bit and none of them are able to run the beta wallet. Will there be a fix for this soon?

I have Windows 64bit and it runs the Beta wallet fine - I did have a small issue on first install - this was due to an old beta folder so I deleted it.

Roaming. This folder (%appdata%) contains data that can move with your user profile from PC to PC—like when you’re on a domain—because this data has the ability to sync with a server. For example, if you sign in to a different PC on a domain, your web browser favorites or bookmarks will be available.

I had the same problem the other day - but fixed it

So I went to my roaming folder %appdata% and deleted the NavajoAnonbeta folder and re-installed and works fine

mate please dont touch the summercoin2 folder this is where your hard earned saved up NAV/BTC is Wink

My 2.05 wallet crashes alot in windows 64bit but thats being fixed in next release.

The old 2.04 wallet works great in windows 64bit but of courses does not contain all the bug fixes and stakeing fixes like the 2.05 wallet does.

Lots to look forward 2  Wink

I have a top of the line gamers rig Windows 64bit and run AMD Mantle Battlefield 4 preety sick so I like 64bit.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
All my windows machines are win8 64bit and none of them are able to run the beta wallet. Will there be a fix for this soon?
legendary
Can we ALL say that the Navajo Coin Anon beta block explorer has passed with flying colours so far.

I thought there would be allot of our competitors checking and reporting. I think they have tried and there are no leaks to report in the Anon. With a 10000 NAV bounty for 2 leaks still not claimed.. The best someone has been able to do is post a circled candlestick picture of a micro dump in Microsoft Paint and circle it with a crayon. Which caused a few to sell?

Moving away from crayons Wink

As I predicted we are nearly done with all the profit takers selling there coins at the 2500 - 3000 level and soon we will move to 4000,5000,6000,10000,20000,40000,80000 you get the picture.

So lets now all move to the next chapter of the Navajo Coin story and a new chapter of success . Soon the Navajo Nodes , Navajo Magic Gateway Choctaw "Star" Gate will be running on all cyclinders with Double Ecryption . This is going to be 1 hell of a secure system, frankly miles ahead of the competition once its running. They also know that and I now they know that.

We are living the Dream!

Don’t think the bots, the so called pumpers; the fuddsters can hold us back. They just make us more determined to succeed. Our destiny is great. The project will deliver a world class product that we will kick ass with.

~hashforce101~
legendary

If you need to register for - https://navajocoin.slack.com/ please PM me your email.

You then have direct access to the Navajo Coin Development Team.

For example you have a wallet issue

Use the tags   #issue, #suggestion or #question in your comment and this will automatically land on the developers lap to look at via slackbot.

This way we can also compile the issues and prioritize the work and work more efficiently with the resources that are available for your particular time zone.

We are in fix mode and test mode, So we want to know all the issues now and problems but please use the methods setup by the team to facilate this process

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
i buy 3 btc NAv coin  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you already bought or you are going to buy?

anyway welcome to the nav community!
legendary
If you need to register for - https://navajocoin.slack.com/ please PM me your email.

You then have direct access to the Navajo Coin Development Team.

For example you have a wallet issue

Use the tags   #issue, #suggestion or #question in your comment and this will automatically land on the developers lap to look at via slackbot.

This way we can also compile the issues and prioritize the work and work more efficiently with the resources that are available for your particular time zone.

We are in fix mode and test mode, So we want to know all the issues now and problems but please use the methods setup by the team to facilate this process

legendary
shahim or package need to answer that... as i cant Smiley

i dont have any problems staking...at least last time i tried which was yesterday...will open my wallet and see if it stakes correctly here

And its not only that problem also Wallet crasshes a few time per day and the wallet needs to be lite  its using heavyy mass of Ram
i got ram8gb  and i7 still the wallet needs to be liter
i hope at least the wallet will change this is stupid crashing is fucktupp i cannot sit 24hours on my laptop to restart wallet when crash :S

yeah true i understand. i never had a crash myself, but i have it running on a regular pc which is probably a hell lot strong then your laptop hehe...

but good suggestions are always welcom..maybe best to contact package through the slack channel

Im using a heavy gamers laptop multitasking shouldn't be nothing for me, but it frustrate me when your wallet is shutdown for half day when im away.
and orphans storming massive! I hope the next wallet be better then this crappy wallet.

Are you on windows 32bit or 64bit OS . Also what is your wallet version from the about tab 2.05?

can you log into slack - so we dont spam the forum Wink
Activity: 391

i dont have any problems staking...at least last time i tried which was yesterday...will open my wallet and see if it stakes correctly here

And its not only that problem also Wallet crasshes a few time per day and the wallet needs to be lite  its using heavyy mass of Ram
i hope at least the wallet will change this is stupid crashing is fucktupp i cannot sit 24hours on my laptop to restart wallet when crash :S

yeah true i understand. i never had a crash myself, but i have it running on a regular pc which is probably a hell lot strong then your laptop hehe...

but good suggestions are always welcom..maybe best to contact package through the slack channel

Im using a heavy gamers laptop multitasking shouldn't be nothing for me, but it frustrate me when your wallet is shutdown for half day when im away.
and orphans storming massive! I hope the next wallet be better then this crappy wallet.

legendary

We are living the Dream!

~hashforce101~

Watch out DRK.We are coming!

Block Explorer for Anon Beta now released

Dear Community!

We are pleased to release a block explorer for Anon Beta today.
You can now start crawling the transactions to see that they're truly unlinkable:

http://navajocoin.org/beta/explorer/block_crawler.php

Enjoy Testing Anon & Stay Tuned!
Cheers Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team
Bounty is now 10000 NAV for 2 leaks
for next 4hrs  Cheesy
Validated by The Navajo Coin Development Team  Cheesy

Guys this is insane how is it possible that i got mint by stake 32 times orphans in 7 hours?
its crazy dude whats happening? ? ? sinds today17:39 utc +1  onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy orphans

so total 28 coins orphan :S
legendary
Activity: 994
HEy guys for proof of stake are we in the first year of second?
yeah, we're in the first year
Stake Interest: First Year: 20%
HEy guys for proof of stake are we in the first year of second?
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We are number 2 on Bittrex we have come a long way, we have allot of new investors as the days go by people are realizing that this coin is u nick and the only one of it's kind  anon......Anonymous Technology .You want good investment buy THE NAVAJO COIN this week 0.00003000 next 2 weeks is going to b very interesting the price will skyrocket    so remember it good time to buy i been with this coin from the start and i totally believe in are Dev's they are the best team that i have ever seen they do what they say they are professional all the way thank's you guy's from all of us the Navajo community and the investor ....the hold crypt o world will b amaze by this coin ....NAVAJO COIN - Anonymous Technology BETA STARTED    ....try it out ..it easy ...download the wallet and get your nabs...and start sending coin and receive be part of the testing. Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Thank you for the block explorer. To be honest, I always was a bit skeptical with this coin, but later developments showed me that there is hope. I couldn't find any vulnerabilities while looking into transactions, YET.

I'm really curious on how the nodes will be able to deal with an increasing number of transactions when the new tech will be implemented into NAV.

Good luck!

P.S. I'm not just talking non-sense, I've been working as a web & software developer since 2000, although I'm just starting to know all this crypto scene now Smiley

Hi thank you for the post Smiley you are welcome. We already raised the faucet amount to 1000 and probably will go higher step by step And monitor the network. But until now everything seems smooth! 

ThNx for testing to everybody and send send send

Could anyone create a Tipbot, that is a good way to give out coins.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Thank you for the block explorer. To be honest, I always was a bit skeptical with this coin, but later developments showed me that there is hope. I couldn't find any vulnerabilities while looking into transactions, YET.

I'm really curious on how the nodes will be able to deal with an increasing number of transactions when the new tech will be implemented into NAV.

Good luck!

P.S. I'm not just talking non-sense, I've been working as a web & software developer since 2000, although I'm just starting to know all this crypto scene now Smiley

Hi thank you for the post Smiley you are welcome. We already raised the faucet amount to 1000 and probably will go higher step by step And monitor the network. But until now everything seems smooth! 

ThNx for testing to everybody and send send send
legendary
Activity: 1778

Good luck!

Please make your request/inquiry known to the DEVs.
Jump to: