Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 845. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Guys, remember, healthy growth but slow, much better than p&d...
legendary
Activity: 1288
LoL

unusualfacts30 seems like so professionally professinal. Doctor of crypto trading science.

How old is he?!

At 5th Feb he posts 4 days old micro trend. Omg, and people hooks on that.

And in a result large dump followed without any reason.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Block Explorer for Anon Beta now released

Dear Community!

We are pleased to release a block explorer for Anon Beta today.
You can now start crawling the transactions to see that they're truly unlinkable:

http://navajocoin.org/beta/explorer/block_crawler.php

Enjoy Testing Anon & Stay Tuned!
Cheers Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team
So far so great!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
NAV slowly crosses 3k and many investors jump in excitement as their investment doubles. Lot  of people bought at 300 sat and as we look closely we see lot of red candles that shows HUGE sells from whales and smart investors who are very well aware of the dump that is sitting nearby.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
where you at unusualfacts? i miss you xxxx

Haha, he is the one who buying now Smiley

No doubt! i know that people's "word" is a dime a dozen in the crypto scene, but I would like to think that our actions speak louder than words. I know we stumbled in July, but that was before we collated a dedicated core of people committed to this project.

Soopy did an amazing job getting this coin to the point he did and laying out his dream, but since July we have come leaps and bounds and I am so incredibly happy that it is starting to pay off for all of the Navajocoin faithful.

I have been 100% committed to making Navajo Anonymous Tech a reality since the day I signed on 6 months ago.

Since then, every milestone has been met, every promised feature has been delivered.

So by now, to be honest, my integrity is kind of offended if the doubters haven't been shaken loose.

I am unspeakably impressed by everyones efforts! Soopy, Shahim, Strugg and myself included. We have really pulled through and made this dream a reality.

We are not finished, not by a long shot, but we are well on our way.

And I am both pleased and honoured to have you all along on this journey with us.

We are/have/will make history with this coin.

I am proud to be a part of it.

Love,
Pakage.

This consistence and all around effort DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED!! None of us would be here without you guys. Most of us, are thankful beyond words.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

No doubt! i know that people's "word" is a dime a dozen in the crypto scene, but I would like to think that our actions speak louder than words. I know we stumbled in July, but that was before we collated a dedicated core of people committed to this project.

Soopy did an amazing job getting this coin to the point he did and laying out his dream, but since July we have come leaps and bounds and I am so incredibly happy that it is starting to pay off for all of the Navajocoin faithful.

I have been 100% committed to making Navajo Anonymous Tech a reality since the day I signed on 6 months ago.

Since then, every milestone has been met, every promised feature has been delivered.

So by now, to be honest, my integrity is kind of offended if the doubters haven't been shaken loose.

I am unspeakably impressed by everyones efforts! Soopy, Shahim, Strugg and myself included. We have really pulled through and have started to make this dream a reality!

We are not finished, not by a long shot, but we are well on our way.

And I am both pleased and honoured to have you all along on this journey with us.

We are/have/will make history with this coin.

I am proud to be a part of it.

Love,
Pakage.
Activity: 896
Date: 02-Feb-15 17:45
To: NTpAMQvaFxXTXz5B3ppGxkbAinbWCSeJgB
Debit: -10.00 NAB
Transaction fee: -0.0001 NAB
Net amount: -10.0001 NAB
Transaction ID: 23f64be6960c6ad049cd21c907c1e3eda5bec4d4534bb4c7fe5908ea19a1fe14
Transaction comment:
text:NfzapLHX2tK7aTYaioMgekYskUsFyo4uUe

block explorer working perfect. Grin Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

NavCoin Founder
NavCoin Founder
I think price going to explode soon. And we are still during beta testing!

Yes...the official rise has begun people. No flaws have yet to be found via explorer. This is the real moment we have all been waiting for. I would try and predict a new floor..but quite frankly, there may not be one.

its nice, i like
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Yes...the official rise has begun people. No flaws have yet to be found via explorer. This is the real moment we have all been waiting for. I would try and predict a new floor..but quite frankly, there may not be one.
legendary
Activity: 1008
so last chance to get cheap NAV, soon NAV will on the moon.
Buy the coin hold it, stake it produce more coin why waste it siting in the exchange sell wall.
Some smart guys, start to buying when coin is really cheap Smiley
3000 sat gone. 4K sat coming...
Activity: 896
Block Explorer for Anon Beta now released

Dear Community!

We are pleased to release a block explorer for Anon Beta today.
You can now start crawling the transactions to see that they're truly unlinkable:

http://navajocoin.org/beta/explorer/block_crawler.php

Enjoy Testing Anon & Stay Tuned!
Cheers Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team
awesome news, great to see block explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Step by step walls are eaten up.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Bounty is now 5000 NAV
for next 2hrs  Cheesy

Today at 03:49:39 AM

times runs out 05:49 AM

i like bounty, but i have to go to bed now...havent found a leak so far, testing some more tomorrow.

No reported issues of leaks in Navajocoin Anon Beta Block Explorer reported on forum or https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/anon-beta/

Bounty is now 3000 NAV  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin

My timezone its 3PM - There should still be alot of smart people in my timezone  Smiley

Looks like we are going to be living the Dream soon !

No leaks found yet or reported so far we are looking good  Wink

Watch out DRK !

Price Comparison

DRK           -  0.00781226 - Open Source!
NavajoCoin  - 0.00003496 - Beta Anon Testing now - Anon Block Explorer Released to public

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Coming Soon!

+ Double Encrytion Navajo Magic Gateway Layer to be added after verification . Lets take this to the stars

We are living the Dream!
~hashforce101~

Jump to: