Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 934. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
You might want to reduce the faucet payment to half the current claim, or make it 1 nav each time.

Right now its probably the best faucet around. People will be claiming just to sell immediately and at this rate it will probably run dry within the next 24h.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Here you can find the complete bittrex orderbook and also top 50 bittrex-nav wallets:

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
thank you gorian and the link provider. It work.

buying more today.
Activity: 336

Me 2 this week and a few others . We need to strengthen the buy wall how does Thursday sound.

ok sure will buy plenty!

BTW downloaded the wallet for windows. Already 2 days still out of sync. Is there something I can do to speed up. I want to withdraw from exchange to my wallet. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9690588 - little old but I hope to do the job
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Me 2 this week and a few others . We need to strengthen the buy wall how does Thursday sound.

ok sure will buy plenty!

BTW downloaded the wallet for windows. Already 2 days still out of sync. Is there something I can do to speed up. I want to withdraw from exchange to my wallet. Smiley

yes there is a blockchain.zip file for windows - forgot the page number. I find in the morning and link it.

Can anyone else help more quickly please

Good Night

ok sure will buy plenty!

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I downloaded the wallet it took 12 hours to be synced completely to date. I am planning to hold my Navajo for long term thats why I have wallet prepared to have them save in it.
legendary
After reading about the anon I am the one that bought many navajocoin under 1000 sat at cryptsy and bittrex that causes spark to 1288. Smiley. I am holding it for long. 
I am buying more when fund coming in this week.

Love true anon. Hopefully we can use it soon.

Activity: 896
Nav is the most promising coin, very consistent Dev Team,
After the Anon release we will be at $1 minimum price.
go NAV go.... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Don't worry guys about the price. It will come with new updates. Just hold your coins and profits will grow soon Smiley
After reading about the anon I am the one that bought many navajocoin under 1000 sat at cryptsy and bittrex that causes spark to 1288. Smiley. I am holding it for long. 
I am buying more when fund coming in this week.

Love true anon. Hopefully we can use it soon.

Activity: 700
No worries for the moment all is well. Now just waiting to test the anon tech and that will take the price to the sky in steps easy by easy. Navajo Go ! Go ! Navajo Go !
legendary

Bittrex NavajoCoin Number 1 Exchange

Bittrex Buys Orders - Look the best in 5 months  - Fixed

Bittrex Sell Orders are all staked up nicely  - Fixed

The buys and sell orders are close to each other - Fixed

Bittrex BTC VOL 5.70790133 BTC

Bittrex Volume is nice,recharged and flowing like a tap - Fixed

Price is steady and calm at @600 sats

http://navajocoin.org/rich-list looks good - 49,607,833 up 300,000 Wallet 10 moved to position 4 with a 500,000 NavajoCoin purchase - Nice buy!

All wallets are available , All Exchanges are running,  http://navajocoin.org/ is running

NavajoCoin wallets are staking nicely

Navajo Anon is in Testing - Nice

Issues :
Pakage - Fixing block explorer error

Coinman reported : Guys somehing wrong here with POS interest. It's much lower then 20%, not even 2%.

Hello Coinmin ,

I hope you are on the most recent client update mate. If not please download it from navajocoin.org

There are a few pos fixes on it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Milestones

Hi Guys, I've been away from the forum for a while but I am back now and working hard on this project again.

I would like to confirm what has been announced and let you all know that I successfully made my first anonymous transaction on the beta network yesterday!!!

Perhaps it was the worlds first truly anonymous crypto transaction!?!?!

I am very excited!!!

With this basic transaction working smoothly, I am going to implement some more obfuscation features to further scramble the transaction data and make it even more impossible to track.

I look forward to the coming weeks when we can release the beta client to you all and we can start to see how it performs under load and what needs adjusting.

All the best,

Pakage

Its like a calm breeze on a sunny beach - perfect!

Smiley

Very Happy relax and take it in.

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin
Activity: 728
Guys somehing wrong here with POS interest. It's much lower then 20%, not even 2%.

Hello Coinmin ,

I hope you are on the most recent client update mate. If not please download it from navajocoin.org

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for update Soopy is like a oxygen for Navajo and every word from him with add positive effect on the trade and price till the release of beta anon for user to test. Keep the great spirit up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Guys somehing wrong here with POS interest. It's much lower then 20%, not even 2%.

Hello Coinmin ,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
yeah but sells seems to have stopped. i think some who bought at 300 sat are happy with their 100% profit.

when looking at bittrex their are about 8 millions coins located there. 2 big stacks with 3 million and the rest around 0-250k

only 800btc needed to get the price till 0.01sat  Grin

Looks much but one of those big stacks has placed a sell order of 300btc at 20k sat lol, probably been there from the beginning and will be removed when price goes up...

big walls at 2000sat, but that doesnt really say much... 30btc can be eaten up fast....only 30 people buying 1btc and its vanished...look at yesterday, 40btc was eaten in 2 hours  Grin

You have hit the nail on the head paycum and its a very realistic senario with a  800 BTC turnover . This does not have to happen all at once, it could be 80btc a day every 24hrs and in a few days the price can reach this level but we have to make very important point.

If Navajo Anon can produce a untracable transaction . I mean pure untracable off the grid transaction $$$ transfer . From point A to point B. Then convert the transaction to BTC then to fiat. Brother Jackpot. My friend there is alot of bussiness's out that rotate $$$$ money $$$$ in the millions and millions around the globe. 800 BTC is nothing ($216,700) . I think NavajoCoin could go $80 , $120 per NavajoCoin in the not to distant furture. This is not a day trade project here to make you $7 , $6 , $20 on a trade. That would be a total waste of time. The Development Team are going after the Holy Grail and alot of eyes are watching.

There is a - Benjamin Franklin quote that appears on the NavajoCoin website “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”. That quote is there for a reason and was not just picked out of the air.

Time will Tell.

Patience is the key to Life . With Patience you can unlock everything  Smiley

The top 100 are hodling strong and we are in fact in a better net worth position this week then last week.

Cant wait for Soopy to jump back on the forum.

Give it to us Soopy!
Activity: 483
Activity: 518
yeah but sells seems to have stopped. i think some who bought at 300 sat are happy with their 100% profit.

when looking at bittrex their are about 8 millions coins located there. 2 big stacks with 3 million and the rest around 0-250k

only 800btc needed to get the price till 0.01sat  Grin

Looks much but one of those big stacks has placed a sell order of 300btc at 20k sat lol, probably been there from the beginning and will be removed when price goes up...

big walls at 2000sat, but that doesnt really say much... 30btc can be eaten up fast....only 30 people buying 1btc and its vanished...look at yesterday, 40btc was eaten in 2 hours  Grin
legendary
Looks like some people are selling for small profits from the buy up earlier in the week. This is a very interesting senario. The buy was around 40btc and sell down worth about 6.8 btc.

So the majority of coins are on hold and stakeing in wallets  - around 54,000,000 out of 57,000,00. Which leaves 3,000,000 coins circulating. All I can say take advantage of the low price . I will  Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I bought some coins at price 1400 satoshi some months ago , it's possible we see this price in future ?

Beta test of the Anon has not even begun (open beta test) and we have a peak at 1288 sats ...
My impression is that people who bought in the last two days will not dump. As a result, if take action serious players there will be nothing to buy and the price will climb quickly up!

We bought 50K . Hope price going to the moon !

Nice to see not even single investors;) Welcome your company here!
Jump to: